Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (776 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Xavier5(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Re: . by Airforce1(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2018
Why attack her husband and side chick when she could easily walk out of the relationship??

I see women who go all violent on their husband and sidechick as jezebbel.

The right thing to do when you find yourself in such relationship is to walk away and never look back .. because I think it's better that way than going all violent which could claim your life in the process or land you in jail.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2018
It's human nature to attack and subdue anything that threatens our happiness and security. How you deal with the urge depends on maturity and home training.

1 Like

Re: . by lovelybugs(f): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2018
You guys are getting it wrong. I think the reason why women attack the side chicks is because they known if they attack their husband they will probably be thrown out of the house. Only dependent women attack the side chicks. Most independent women prefer to walk away

1 Like

Re: . by Xavier5(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2018
Xaos:
It's human nature to attack and subdue anything that threatens our happiness and security. How you deal with the urge depends on maturity and home training.

Rightly said. Maturity has a bigger role to play in this.
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2018
lovelybugs:
You guys are getting it wrong. I think the reason why women attack the side chicks is because they known if they attack their husband they will probably be thrown out of the house. Only dependent women attack the side chicks. Most independent women prefer to walk away

So attacking the side chick is better? common that's totally crazy. The side chick is not in a relationship with the said woman but her man is. Her anger should be channelled towards her man rather than the side chick or better still work out of the relationship, okwaya.
Beside attacking the side is gonna make all jokes be on you, common why attack a side chick over a husband that doesn't love and respect and likewise doesn't see anything wrong in keep a side chick. Doesn't that sound irrational and stupid.

And as for independency part, every woman should strive to be one to avoid been treated as a pauper.
Beside not every lady choose to stick with their man because they depend on them but they do it because they are so committed to their relationship, they don't wanna give up on it and they wanna make it work at all cost.

#Xavier.

1 Share

Re: . by Xavier5(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Airforce1:
Why attack her husband and side chick when she could easily walk out of the relationship??

I see women who go all violent on their husband and sidechick as jezebbel.

The right thing to do when you find yourself in such relationship is to walk away and never look back .. because I think it's better that way than going all violent which could claim your life in the process or land you in jail.

Nice one but you should also remember that some people (men and women alike) are so committed to their relationship, they don't wanna give up on it rather they wanna make it work at all cost. So not every lady will choose to walk away from their relationship.

#Xavier.

1 Share

Re: . by Headlesschicken(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2018
undecided Most of dix folks wiv a cheating spouse already knew what dey were walking into in d first place,buh just thought that d ideology of marriage would make d person behave buh it never does,humans never change only by God's grace do they,what u cannot change in a relationship can never be changed in marriage... They all know that buh would never listen...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Confession : My Teacher F**k Me Hard Inside Class / Umuopara Umuahia Marriage Rites List / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part Two (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.