Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT (37378 Views)

Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by Elbinawi: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2018
A scandal is brewing within the household of President Muhammadu Buhari.

His wife, Aisha, has caused the arrest of her own Aide De Camp, after accusing him of defrauding her, those familiar with the matter have told PREMIUM TIMES.

The president’s wife is alleging that Sani Baba-Inna, a chief superintendent of police, received huge donations from politicians and business people on her behalf and then kept the cash to himself.

Mrs Buhari therefore requested the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, to arrest and compel Mr. Baba-Inna to refund the money, put at over N2.5billion.

The police officer was arrested Friday and has remained in detention ever since, with relatives having no access to him, family members say.

It is unclear how the president’s wife came about the allegation, but one source said another aide working for Mrs Buhari originated the claim.

An associate of the embattled police officer said Mr. Baba-Inna strongly denied the allegation, saying he received no donation from anyone on behalf of his boss.

Outcome Of Police Investigation
Immediately the police received the petition from Mrs Buhari, the ADC was arrested on Friday last week and investigation launched.

“The IG said the matter must be investigated immediately and the house of the ADC was raided,” one of our sources said.

“Shockingly, investigators only found N1,200 cash in the House. His bank account was also investigated and had only a balance of N30,000 while the transaction records showed that most credits to the account were his salaries and allowances.”

The police, it was gathered, concluded that Mrs Buhari must have been wrongly informed as there was nothing to show or prove that such huge sums of money was in the custody of Mr Baba-Inna.

An associate of Mr. Baba-Inna said the police contacted those named as donors of the controversial funds but that they all denied making the donations attributed to them.

“For instance, one of those named was the IG of Police himself,” the source said. “But the IG said he has never passed any money through Baba-Inna.”

When Mrs Buhari was informed of the outcome of police investigation, the source said the first lady flared up and accused the police of colluding “to protect one of their own”.

She then reportedly asked the State Security Service (SSS) to take over the case and get her money back”.

SSS Wades In?
On the orders of the wife of the president, SSS operatives reportedly took custody of Mr Baba Inna.

However, the spokesperson for the SSS, Peter Afunanya told PREMIUM TIMES he was not aware of Mr Baba-Inna’s arrest by his agency.

“You are just telling me now, I am not aware, but if there is anything like that I will get back to you,” he said.

In the same vein, the spokesperson of the police, Jimoh Moshood, said “I am not aware.”

But Hassana, the wife of Mr Baba-Inna confirmed her husband’s arrest.

She also said she “has not been able to speak with him since he was taken away”.

When contacted, the spokesperson of the wife of the president, Suleiman Haruna, said although he heard about the matter, he was trying to get details from Mrs Buhari, who he said is currently travelling in New York.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/286275-aisha-buhari-orders-arrest-of-own-adc-alleges-n2-5-billion-fraud.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by fernandez1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lol.....anti corruption indeed.....Nigerians youth wake up.... These people don't give a bleep about us..... It's all about there fams and pocket.

Apcheat and pdpthief should be booted out but Nigerians politicking is all about money..... They don't think about the unborn children.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Other news source I'll believe, premium times an Ibo propaganda news website I won't believe.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by Racoon(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
shocked grin grin cheesy And they were asking how Patience Jonathan received donations, supports, etc?

And Buhari Santimoniously told the whole world that he can afford a #50million presidential nomination form while his son crashed a #55million power-bike

Ibrahim Buhari Magu EFCC & ICPC can you get to work now E don happen for Aisha Buhari end too Now.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by Racoon(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Perhaps the poor chap must have seen how corruption have reigned supremely haven't not only been accepted by the Buhari-led APC anti-corruption fighting government but have also gone ahead to legalized same.

Meanwhile what are these staggering donations for?
She have detected overt corruption in her husband's government, management of Aso Rock clinic and now again in her own wing of the presidency.APC! Change! I will fight corruption government.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by freeze001(f): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Other news source I'll believe, premium times an Ibo propaganda news website I won't believe.

Ewo! Na so e don be una now? grin cheesy
Igbo kee u dia!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by freeze001(f): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Na now zombies and BMC bastards go come justify why Aisha go get access to or receive donations n gifts but if na Patience na offence! Idiots everywhere!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by TundeBricklayer: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
You lack common sense

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by HigherEd: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by buhariguy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are trying hard to bring Aisha down to the level of thief mama peace.
And they use to support Aisha for disrespecting her husband and that is the character of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist women,
Mama peace can never in her life respect ineffectual buffoon, the same way Bianca never respect their warlord.

Back to the matter.
Any corrupt politicians that give Aisha adc money is on his or her own, because Aisha can not influenced buhari integrity and honesty.
And Aisha can not touch corrupt money, her adc will just be enjoying such free money.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by ProjectNaija(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Yet her integrity challenged husband claimed that he could not afford to pay for the party nomination form. shocked shocked shocked

38 Likes

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by tigerclaws: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
i said it

aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

useless shameless woman

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by dadebayo1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
We are fighting corruption... grin

11 Likes

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by Lagbaja01(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
This cannot be true! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by maestroferdi: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
I hear you... Billionaire Aisha.

Corruption fighting back....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by franchasng: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hahaha no be Buhari and his thiefing household again

Buhari the smart thief!

Buhari the smartest African looter!

Buhari the smart corruption himself!

Ah Buhari deserves a life jail at Kirikiri Maximum security prison for destroying Nigeria through massive but secret looting of Nigeria's fund!

Nature will pay Buhari, his supporters and colleagues back now and forever for destroying Nigeria's future angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by Standardcosting(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
K
Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by NotBeenPaid: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2018

Our Presido Wife Don Begin Gather Money For Daura Already smiley

6 Likes

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by EasternActivist: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
What's Aisha doing with N2.5billion. In fact What's her work?

25 Likes

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wow! So the First lady "wife of president grin" of Nigeria is actually kwarrupt! shocked
I taught she belonged only to the oza room!
[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

Shameless APC pigs! angry

14 Likes

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by Groovenaija360(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by Liberator007(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Elbinawi:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/286275-aisha-buhari-orders-arrest-of-own-adc-alleges-n2-5-billion-fraud.html
I thought they are all broke asses and the Husband doesn't have 40 million to purchase a form? grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by ybman: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hw did u get #2.5billion naira ....passing through his hand carelessly but, no 55m to buy form. Come 2019, you, ur bobo and zombie supporters will cry loud

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by NaijaMutant(f): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
If believed that Buhari has integrity

Then, you deserve a Nobel Laurette for idiocy

12 Likes

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by Built2last: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jeesu

The only reason I want PDP to win 2019 is to expose Buhari.

The dude was able to convince his Zombies that He is Mr Integrity a d they idolize him for that.

Such people are good at rubbing you blind and you will never suspect because you have accepted their sold personality of integrity.

She is not First lady but has all the paraphernalia of a first lady, personal assistant, SA, ADC. Flies our presidential jet.

Keep deceiving those who choose to e deceived

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by NaijaMutant(f): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Liberator007:
I thought they are all broke asses and the Husband doesn't have 40 million to purchase a form? grin grin grin grin

They only succeeded in deceiving zombies undecided

Buhari is corrupt
Buhari is nepotistic
Buhari is tribalistic
Buhari is a religious bigot

How did this idiot end up as our president

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by michoim(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Sound very much like a twisted story calculated at defaming the honorable first family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by sonnie10: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
And Buhari could not afford Presidential form. Isiorite!

8 Likes

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by NaijaMutant(f): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
EasternActivist:
What's Aisha doing with N2.5billion. In fact What's her work?

She's keeping it for her husband retirement grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT by Olodo24: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
arresting someone over money that's not hers. These people in power are greedy sha.

one would think that they might want to share the national moimoi and divide the national cake.

eat alone die alone.

don't quote me to say rubbish because ayam not feeling fine o. my hand dey pain me

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics / President Buhari Returns From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.