Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) (6602 Views)

Is This How A True Man Of God Should Look? (photos) / Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Magichand: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
The wowing photos of this stunning woman has begun making the rounds on social media for a while now and the reason? Is the fact that she doesn’t look her age!

The gorgeous lady is said to be a 50 year old American woman and social media users have been looking for the attributes of a 50 year old in her looks, but it’s really hard to find.
The lady will certainly give 30-year-olds a run for their looks – she’s the true definition of ‘black don’t crack’.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/50-year-old-lady-looking-like-shes-30-with-her-ageless-look-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by donstan18: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2018
If she strips off, you won't doubt her age.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
The Toto can never lie undecided

2 Likes

Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
LordOfSamosa:
The Toto can never lie undecided

Your weight must be greater than your IQ. I bet.

2 Likes

Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Blackfire(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Take care of yourself now, it will take care to you later

1 Like

Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Originalsly: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
She works out....eats healthy....and is in great shape for 50.... but that's not unusual in the US. In the near future Genny will be here under the same headline.

1 Like

Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by ibori1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
she b wrestler?
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wow.. Just wow !
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by jerryunit48: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
She definitely has some young blood drilling her plus some exercise will do the magic
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:
If she strips off, you won't doubt her age.
My guy that na lie.. Modern Science & knowledge is available for everyone who is health conscious She's fit physically from what i can see except ur talking maybe there may be some grey hairs on the pûssÿ cheesy
That woman fit pass most naija 25 - 30 yr old ladies.

Na only this part of the world we no too dey health conscious because e no easy. Okay look any enlightened wealthy senior citizen for naija like say 60 yr old & just look the same 60 yr old poverty beaten man. The poor man go be like granpa while the rich one go look like 40 something..
If the lady off pant u no go know when u take head am aswear cheesy

1 Like

Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by pafo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Halle Berry looks better and she's 52.

2 Likes

Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jeezshocked.. For real?shocked..she must have been eating lots of vegetables and fruits and exercising for her to maintain this her youthful appearance.
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
dairykidd:

My guy that na lie.. Modern Science & knowledge is available for everyone who is health conscious She's fit physically from what i can see except ur talking maybe there may be some grey hairs on the pûssÿ cheesy
That woman fit pass most naija 25 - 30 yr old ladies.

Na only this part of the world we no too dey health conscious because e no easy. Okay look any enlightened wealthy senior citizen for naija like say 60 yr old & just look the same 60 yr old poverty beaten man. The poor man go be like granpa while the rich one go look like 40 something..
If the lady off pant u no go know when u take head am aswear cheesy
some ladies for naija dat are only 23 yrs if u see dem for road u will even be saying good afternoon macheesy. Their stomach go fall for ground and they will be having Sister amaka lumpy arms cos of too much fat. Eating anyhow and drinking alcohol anyhow.this is why i prefer ladies who try to maintain their weight and watch d things they eat. No be those ones wey u go dey waka with for street and ur paddy will be asking if dat lady na ur elder sister.ehen so embarrasing.

2 Likes

Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
pafo:
Halle Berry looks better and she's 52.
last time i saw halle berry on tv was in dat james bond movie die another day.dat was in 2003cheesy.i woder hw she looks now.
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
jerryunit48:
She definitely has some young blood drilling her plus some exercise will do the magic
yes definitely exercise and the type of food she eats but certainly not a young blood banging her dat makes her look young.former senator ita giwa dat had a thing for younger men still looked old naucheesy.
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by mhizv(f): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
lefulefu:
last time i saw halle berry on tv was in dat james bond movie die another day.dat was in 2003cheesy.i woder hw she looks now.
2003??not possible.I guess you've seen xmen series. STORM-(Halle berry)
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by pafo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
lefulefu:

She still looks amazing.
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
mhizv:
2003??not possible.I guess you've seen xmen series. STORM-(Halle berry)
i have watched all the X men seriescheesy. The one that Halle Berry featured in that i watched was in the mid 2000s. I doubt if she featured in any recent X men cos the one that was produced two yrs back featured a younger storm and halle berry didnt feature in dat one.
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
pafo:

She still looks amazing.

dat halle berry looks like a lady that really takes care of herself. A number of female hollywood starlets tend to look horribile as they get older due to excessive costmetic surgeries and drugs.
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by mhizv(f): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
lefulefu:
i have watched all the X men seriescheesy. The one that Halle Berry featured in that i watched was in the mid 2000s. I doubt if she featured in any recent X men cos the one that was produced two yrs back featured a younger storm and halle berry didnt feature in dat one.

You've seen kingsman: golden circle right?

She's ginger.
. And its not an old movie. Am sure you've seen her in recent movies. Or perhaps didn't know she's the one.
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
mhizv:

You've seen kingsman: golden circle right?

She's ginger.
. And its not an old movie. Am sure you've seen her in recent movies. Or perhaps didn't know she's the one.
no i havent watched those two movies u just mentionedcheesy. I taken down the names. Wen i get time i will download dem so lemme see how she looks now. I know she wont change much cos ladies with petite figures hardly change dat much as they get older.
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by mhizv(f): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
lefulefu:
no i havent watched those two movies u just mentionedcheesy. I taken down the names. Wen i get time i will download dem so lemme see how she looks now. I know she wont change much cos ladies with petite figures hardly change dat much as they get older.

Lol its just one movie o.

Start with kingsman:secret service. Before watching kingsman:golden circle. Thank me later. smiley

True. She looks damn too young for 50+
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
mhizv:

Lol its just one movie o.

Start with kingsman:secret service. Before watching kingsman:golden circle. Thank me later. smiley

True. She looks damn too young for 50+
ok a sequelcheesy. Thanks for d info.will download as soon as i cancheesy.
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
lefulefu:
some ladies for naija dat are only 23 yrs if u see dem for road u will even be saying good afternoon macheesy. Their stomach go fall for ground and they will be having Sister amaka lumpy arms cos of too much fat. Eating anyhow and drinking alcohol anyhow.this is why i prefer ladies who try to maintain their weight and watch d things they eat. No be those ones wey u go dey waka with for street and ur paddy will be asking if dat lady na ur elder sister.ehen so embarrasing.

Lolzz... For real o

2 Likes

Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Maybe it's me, but she looks weird...almost gross
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by kelyonzy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Being Happy Makes One Look Younger.. Guess That's Her Secret
Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by solihu(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
It will amaze you that woman up there is in her early 60's and a grandma.

She's been on so many blogs for some time now.

Key is eat healthy, exercise a lot and take a lot of water.

Please spare our Nigerian ladies, Who can't do without guzzling akpu and the likes with six plates of nkwobi and two hefty grilled fish. Don't even mention the free booze that will accompany all these grin grin.

You and I can only imagine how humpty dumpty looking they would be in their early 20's. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) by fiercehillz(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Old bonga fish wey don watch more than 12 world cups.
She try sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told A Guy I Liked Him... / Lady Competed With Her Sister To Have Sex With Their Dad (Photo) / 26 Year Old Danish Reporter Has Sex During Live Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.