Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz (57913 Views)

God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal / Dapo Abiodun Visits Tinubu, Ex Governor Aremu Osoba (photos) / Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Lipscomb(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
But you lazy journalist looking for whala how this matter take concern you?
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by joenor(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hiya rip.
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by yeankhar49: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
There's a difference between saying "Tinubu's ex wife dies", and saying "Tinubu loses ex wife".

The former underscores the fact they share no "bonds" anymore (except children of course) , and the later suggests they are divorced but still "together".

Well, most bloggers are nothing but educated illiterates, so I don't expect them to know this.

"Make it" blog indeed. Just look how dumb the name of the blog sounds. sad

Dude, after reading your comment I do not know whether to laugh or shake my head in pity because of your ignorance.

Your ignorance is palpable. I feel like I can touch it.

In your bloated ego, you think you have done justice to the meaning of the word "loses." If you are ready to UNLEARN and RELEARN, look at the screenshot of a dictionary page showing different meanings of the word "lose."

In your comment, you suggested that it could only apply to "divorce." Brother, how wrong you are. You can LOSE someone when they die.

The woman in the story was Tinubu's ex wife and she had at least a child with him. Okay, Tinubu lost the child last year and, unfortunately, he also lost the mother of the child this year.

Also, see for yourself in another screenshot provided below how the respected Chicago Tribune used the word.

Est-ce que tu comprends, mon ami? ( Do you understand, my friend?)

In your haste, typical of Nigerian youths who are mentally lazy, you labelled "make it" a blog. You thought the publication was one of those run-of-the-mill, kill-joy and copy and paste blogs. I challenge you to take a trip through the site, you would know it is a recently launched online newspaper/ TV for entrepreneurs, run and operated by consummate professionals with enviable years of experience in journalism. The e-newspaper features reports on entrepreneurship and general news. It thrives in exclusive stories and investigative journalism.

Visit makeitglobal.biz and see for yourself. If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by HomeOfMe(f): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by busky007: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
And what is there to GAIN from the "article"? sad
m fit appear for current affairs abeg no disturb jare
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by wolesmile(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
kennosklint:
Karma at it again
Karma bawo? Don't people die everyday? Haba!!!
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Ikpongiton: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
this ritualist will kill every body in the house.he should never try that nonsense with pastor remi oo
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
NobodyKnows:
We all gonna die someday undecided
But we are gonna Live every other day.
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by NobodyKnows(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
MuhMubRaj:
But we are gonna Live every other day.
You will die ! That’s the fact .
Only death is certain
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
NobodyKnows:
You will die ! That’s the fact . Only death is certain
Sherlock!
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by NobodyKnows(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
MuhMubRaj:
Sherlock!
ok
Re: Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
There's a difference between saying "Tinubu's ex wife dies", and saying "Tinubu loses ex wife".

The former underscores the fact they share no "bonds" anymore (except children of course) , and the later suggests they are divorced but still "together".

Well, most bloggers are nothing but educated illiterates, so I don't expect them to know this.

"Make it" blog indeed. Just look how dumb the name of the blog sounds. sad
I concur

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.