Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,867 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech (23094 Views)

Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by toprealman: 6:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Senator Adeleke......Govo ooooh. God know as E Dr take do en
tin Sha.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by aremuforlife(m): 6:24am On Sep 26, 2018
[/quote][quote author=baba4dgirls post=71526389]

You are not partisan?
Your profiles and comments don't suggest that.
I didn't watch the vide, I wanted to take your word for it,
so I checked your profile, and its obvious that you are a Apc loyalist.

I'm very sure you didn't watch the video, you are just stating nonesense,
you couldnt even point out one thing he said which you think isn't right.

Thats how one idiot was running from tread to tread claiming ro be born again Christian, undecided
[/quo

You can go through my message ancora and the only thing he said was " [quote]that he will ask the developer to wait that he want to pay salary."
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Minjim: 6:27am On Sep 26, 2018
naijapips04:
I hear some people on here are asking for a video of Adekele's speech.

Here's his campaign speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT5fWba4Z_I

So when can we have a video of Buhari laying out his plan for Nigeria?

This is not anywhere near a speech.

This is an interaction with the crowd something he did to avoid a speech.

In a speech, he will articulate his campaign promise. Not asking the crowd questions and shouting Pdp.

If he had attended the two debates we would seen a speech
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by naijapips04: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2018
Minjim:

This is not anywhere near a speech.

This is an interaction with the crowd something he did to avoid a speech.

In a speech, he will articulate his campaign promise. Not asking the crowd questions and shouting Pdp

Okay I agree. Now why don't you show us Buharis own speech before you voted for him in 2015.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Minjim: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2018
naijapips04:

Okay I agree. Now why don't you show us Buharis own speech before you voted for him in 2015.
You're derailing the topic which is a violation of Nairaland rules

I didnt recall this thread being about Buhari.
Go open one on him
Ask me the question and you'll see his speeches

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by naijapips04: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Minjim:

You're detailing the topic which is a violation of Nairaland rules

I didnt recall this thread being about Buhari.
Go open one on him
Ask me the question and you'll see his speeches

Shut up stop comparing mangoes and oranges.

How many Nigerian politicians have given this same speech as you are alluding to?

So Buhari with a Nepa certificate is good for Nigeria but somehow Adeleke is not?
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Minjim: 6:54am On Sep 26, 2018
naijapips04:

Shut up stop comparing mangoes and oranges.

How many Nigerian politicians have given this same speech as you are alluding to?

So Buhari with a Nepa certificate is good for Nigeria but somehow Adeleke is not?

Ha!

See painment

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by edgecution(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2018
Splashme:
Oga Op, don't mind one APC riffraff on here. I saw his post asking for Adeleke's campaign speech.

Adeleke is a PHD holder, former Director at Guinness Plc etc

They think Adeleke is like their illiterate Buhari

Stop the lies. He's a good man but he does not possess a PhD degree. I don't know the reason why he never corrected that error and he's never a director in Guinness too....he's always been working for his brother in Pacific Holdings.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by double0seven(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2018
You call this outlining his plan for Osun campaign speech,

Why is there no time, isn't that they were there.

This is not a campaign speech. Just a song and dance session.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by TMemos: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2018
Splashme:
Oga Op, don't mind one APC riffraff on here. I saw his post asking for Adeleke's campaign speech.

Adeleke is a PHD holder, former Director at Guinness Plc etc

They think Adeleke is like their illiterate Buhari

This is NOT the Adeleke that's a PhD holder!

What year was he a Director in Guinness? Was he an executive director or a non executive director?

Stop spreading lies!! grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by OYAY(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
aremuforlife:
I just pity our generation, because yet to relate with what he is saying. If what he just said now is the manifesto he has with the party in OSUN state, then I will conclude that OSUN state should be ready to face lots of problem in the next 4 years.
Because I believe government should be continuity and not that he will ask the developer to wait that he want to pay salary. That means he dosen't have a plain on how to solve the problem in OSUN state. There was agreement in which everybody agreed to and it's working out gradually instead of laying off staffs.
And what stop him from mentioning the rest of the 5.
Because I'm yet to see reason For the campaign without manifesto. And I can see people are really happy with how they are about to jeopardize their future for popularity. PDP only use Sanator Adeleke just because of his popularity with his nephew.

Please I am not a partisan I only state the fact. Please you can just walk pass if you don't have anything meaningful to add to it.
Thanks

God will bless you my brother; it baffles me when people refused to learn from history, this same euphoria greeted voting out Bisi Akande in 2003 election on altar of offending this same workers thereby cutting short a well planned and self sustaining program being followed by that administration that would have taken us out of the wood and makes Osun a self reliance state; now again we want to embarks on another expedition of futility that will take us more than a decade backwards with this dancing senator and his marauder co travellers which will not come to reality laelae.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by lekan4572: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2018
The vote of the people we speak during the re-run election.All the best Osun people
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by semyman: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2018
:PDP is ready to crucify Osun State"
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by JastSiryin(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Mtcheew! I really pity Osun state. Can't waste my mb, cuz listening to a Nigerian politician's campaign promise is more like listening to some generic trap song by some "Lil whatever". It's all the same trash
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by maasoap(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2018
otherway:
The sad twist is that this guy will not be allowed to be the Governor either through rigging or disqualification if he ever wins cos he still has a pending certificate forgery case.

So whichever way, he is a goner. APC chieftans right now...

It is actually a good twist for all the residents of the state because the kind of online mockery that will follow the emergency of this clown as the governor of the state will be unbearable for us. Imagine one NFA with one F9 and eight absents governing one of the states considered Educationally Developed State! That would be a shame and abomination!
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by otherway: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
maasoap:

It is actually a good twist for all the residents of the state because the kind of online mockery that will follow the emergency of this clown as the governor of the state will be unbearable for us. Imagine one NFA with one F9 and eight absents governing one of the states considered Educationally Developed State! That would be a shame and abomination!
You must be a wicked person. See casting for another person father.

So are you now saying he has nothing in his brain except dancing skills?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Suspends AG, Orders Arrest Of Bank Managers Over Non- Payment Of Salari / President Buhari Arrives London Ahead Of Global Education Summit / Buhari Accepts Bible Gift At Meeting With Northern Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.