Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills (4247 Views)

Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs / How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? / What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills by dmj2009: 4:56am On Jul 08, 2010
stop wasting your time on those pills and supplements as they are temporary. The best way to lose weight is the natural way. Make your health a priority and watch your eat, drink and do. Eat clear healthy diets that are made up of unprocessed food regularly and a lot more. Get the complete tips on "How to lose fat without Supplements or Bogus Fat loss Pills" on http://abssecretsexposed.com
Re: Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills by jimmyblakk: 5:32am On Jul 10, 2010
Yes, And pills to burn fat has become very popular because people want to engage in programs rapid weight loss that will allow them to get quick results. If you are considering buying fat burners, it is time for you to know that these pills are very dangerous for your health. Fat Burners put you at risk for developing serious illnesses such as heart attacks, hormonal imbalances and other diseases of the heart. These pills can also have permanent effects on your metabolism. There are other methods you can follow to lose weight safely.
Re: Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills by risitolani(f): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2012
Wat other methods can one lose weight
Re: Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills by risitolani(f): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2012
gaurapad slim isn't advisable 4 ppl wit sensitive skin.
Re: Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills by Okponee: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
The Title of this thread is very correct. For more info Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills, visit www.fittedhealth.com
Re: Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills by kmomentum: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
I just bought the Gaurapad Slim but developed cold feet in using it. has anyone used this before? i have big tummy after delivery and would just like to have a flat tummy. Kindly respond if you have used this before. How safe is it? there is no Nafdac no on it o.
Re: Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills by Hadeyur(f): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2013
kmomentum: I just bought the Gaurapad Slim but developed cold feet in using it. has anyone used this before? i have big tummy after delivery and would just like to have a flat tummy. Kindly respond if you have used this before. How safe is it? there is no Nafdac no on it o.
Av u used urs? Did it work?
Re: Lose Weight Without Supplements And Bogus Fat Loss Pills by daefx: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
guarapad slim is effective for weight loss. it is advisable you use it for at least 2 weeks continuously along with gaurapad anti toxin for visible nd maximum effect.

contact austine on 08027373072 or olaleyeaustine@gmail.com for enquiries nd orders.

(1) (Reply)

Bio Disc For Health / Meet Woman Who Has World Largest Breast / World Drug Day 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.