Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu (11592 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Share Ghana Must-Go Bags Containing Cash To Delegates? / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
BREAKING!!! Again, Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles to Delegates for Ikpeazu's Re-election (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, House of Representatives aspirant for Bende Federal Constituency, and the founder of NN19, Dr. Chima Anyaso has been given another 50 motorcycles and vehicles by one of his sponsors ahead of the forthcoming People's Democratic Party(PDP) primaries.

Igbere TV gathered that the motorcycles and vehicles are to be shared to delegates who will ensure that Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu second term bid is secured.

Speaking to Igbere TV correspondent today, Anyaso revealed that the motorcycles and some buses were actually donated by one of his sponsors but refused to mention the person's name.

Anyaso also said his major concern is how to deliver his friend, Ikpeazu come 2019.

"My focus remains to deliver my friend and brother, Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu in the general election because the opposition parties are building strong force against the PDP."

"The motorcycles which you are seeing were donated by one of my siblings who is sponsoring my campaign because of the love he has for me. He asked me not to mention his name for reasons best known to him."

"The motorcycles and vehicles will be given to delegates that will work for Ikpeazu's reelection because that is my utmost concern as it stands for now."

"I want to assure our delegates that I will continue to put smiles on their faces before, during and after the primaries because no shekking for my delegates. I will empower them to empower there followers in there various wards", he said. 

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/464984/breaking-chima-anyaso-shares-50-motorcycles-delegates-ikpeazus-re-election-photos/

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2018

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by amaniro: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
If they could use all capital or resources used for this charade to help the masses meet their wants and desires there won't be need for all this campaigns........ your work should campaign for you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by hisgrace090: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
When there is no road to bende, where will they ride those bike if I may ask?

5 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by yeyeboi(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Igbo Amaka grin

PDP Amaka smiley
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by miqos02(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by DBossNG(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Politics and money
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by fruqy(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Nigerians will still fall for this scam angry

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2018
After collecting this, the idiots will come in 2 years to say life is hard for them and blame the government

5 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by Burgerlomo: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2018
amaniro:
If they could use all capital or resources used for this charade to help the masses meet their wants and desires there won't be need for all this campaigns........ your work should campaign for you.

Don't mind them cool
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by mightguy(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2018
Tufia. Zoogeria
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2018
amaniro:
if you empower ppl they will not vote for you
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by Dronedude(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2018
This sponsors no dey see hustlers like us, carry money dey give people we already get the money.

There is really no justice in this world.
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by tigerclaws: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2018
the same okada they'll ban tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by SimonMagau: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2018
tongue
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by Mykelpato(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Dr Chima Anyaso, a good man with a large heart.. Ride on my brother

1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by Baroba(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2018
This one na bribery now, Okezie Ikpeazụ should bñnot be allowed to come back, the man is no leader..

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by calculator101(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Fix your roads before giving them dead warrant . embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by mytime24(f): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Tmoro them go stil banned am
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by Dpharisee: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Voting for Ikpeazu who has failed, owes several months of workers and pensioners salaries, no signifiant infrastructure to show for his tenure means perpetuating the reign of his boss TA. Orji pictured here at Okija Shrine and continuing their diabolic hold on Abia State sad

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by bigpicture001: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2018
who still ride bikes for commercial purpose in d south east..wrong consultation
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by jaxxy(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by gurnam: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Just tell us your brother in law donated these items, no point hiding such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by dfrost: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
gurnam:
Just tell us your brother in law donated these items, no point hiding such.

Haba? You know the guy before?
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu by gurnam: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
dfrost:

Haba? You know the guy before?

It’s not a hidden secret the people that are his backbone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Priest Killing: Ugwuanyi, Religious Leaders Pledge To Fish Out Culprits / APC, PDP Fight Over Failure To Restructure Nigeria Since 1999 / APC Lawyers Set To Defend Governor Ganduje At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.