Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Story Time Part 04 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Time Part 04 (440 Views)

Story time / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Time Part 04 by Oluwakaysblog55: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
CHAPTER 3
In a split second, Phil shoved me behind the bed as my dad stepped inside the room. Even though I strained my wrist as I hit the floor, I didn’t mind because I would have suffered much worse if my Dad had caught me in Phil’s room.
“Yes Mr. Johnson”, Phil responded.
“It’s time for the game. You coming?” my dad asked.
“Of course”, Phil replied as he hopped out of his bed, disappearing down the hall.
‘Oh my God’, I said to myself. Phil was expecting my dad’s call, yet he let me stay in his room. I was furious. I snuck out of his room stealthily, heading back to mine.
Back in my bed, my mind flashed through my entire experience in Phil’s room. It was unlike anything I’d experienced in my life. I felt as if my life had just begun on that day, and that my entire existence before that night shouldn’t be called ‘living’. I could imagine how Adam and Eve must have felt after eating the forbidden fruit. Phil cast the veil off my face, revealing to me, the forbidden knowledge of carnal pleasures.
I’d been in my room for half an hour, yet I remained moist. I couldn’t get the thoughts off my mind. Even though I was pretty mad at him, I wanted to be with Phil again.
I stepped out of my bed and tip toed over to his room, hoping to find him there, but he wasn’t. I checked the living room and saw him with my Dad, both seating at the chair’s edge, yelling out instructions and insults at footballers who were thousands of miles away from hearing them.
Even though he was looking furious, since his team was losing, Phil didn’t lose a bit of his charm. I observed his lips admiringly, wishing it was roaming all over my body like before.
I wasn’t too concealed in the corner where I stood, so I quickly crept back to my room out of fear for being spotted by my Dad.
I told my friends about my adventure with Phil, when I got to school the next day. Their jaws flung open in awe as I described the experience to the last detail. Through their facial expressions, I could tell that they were making out mental images from the words I spoke.
Back then, of all my friends, I was the only one who was still a virgin in every sense. Sharon and Sophie had gotten to second base with their boyfriends on several occasions, while Princess already lost her virginity to one of our teachers (a Corps member) the previous year.
My friends all smiled and grinned as I told them the story, but in retrospect, they were envious and jealous.
Sophie and Princess accompanied me home on that day and I snubbed Phil when he said welcomed us. He must have thought I didn’t hear him the first time, so he held me and said “Hey”. I simply walked away without responding, even though I felt sparks all over my body when his hand touched mine.
While I and my friends were gisting in the living room, Phil came over to announce that he was bored. Even though it was hard to do, I ignored him, but my friends couldn’t. Being utterly smitten by his charm, Sophie and Princess quickly lost interest in our discussion, and became devoted to ending Phil’s boredom. I couldn’t stand the sight of my friends’ apparent betrayal, so I left them all and went to my room.
I remained in my room for about ten minutes, waiting for either Phil or my friends to come with an apology, but neither came. I decided to check back on them to see what they were up to, and after observing for a minute, I figured they were playing a game.
Back then, I didn’t know the name of the game to be ‘Truth or Dare’, but I understood how it was played, through observation. While I’d been spying on them for a couple of minutes, they strictly focused on the ‘Truth’ aspect of the game, during which Phil and Princess each described a past sexual experience and how many times they’d done it.
I was intrigued by the game and thought about joining in until Phil dared Princess to kiss him.
To be continued…
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=137#

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. / Your Wife/girlfriend Will Leave You If You Don't Loose Those Man Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.