Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course (35578 Views)

APC celebrating Buhari victory on Atiku's bridge / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by peekspot(m): 4:54am On Mar 05, 2023
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Bode George, shares with AYOOLA OLASUPO his thoughts on the declaration of Bola Tinubu as the President-elect among other national issues

What is your general assessment of the presidential and National Assembly elections held on Saturday?

Without missing words, it was shambolic, shameless and full of inadequacies and futility. I am so heartbroken because I thought we were going to lift Nigeria to the level of a civilised world, that from every polling station, the results would be transmitted electronically into the server and it was done during Anambra, Ekiti and Osun states governorship elections. We were all clapping, happy, and ready to elevate this nation from the dull room of filth to the level of a civilised world. And as a professor, I am so disappointed, because if the National Chairman of INEC, Mahmood Yakubu, knew that there were hitches in the system, the best he could have done morally was to say ‘stop’ to all these operations. He continued with the shenanigans, rubbish and nonsense and started collating, and went back to the old system where they were manipulating the results.

Did you see it coming that Atiku would lose the election?

In our party, I kept shouting and reminding these people that a divided house will be a defeated house. We have created the avenue for these things but that will be a port-mortem analysis within the party. As an elder in the party and a member of the Board of Trustees, we saw it coming. We discussed it because of the failings of the managers of the party. I told them that the South-West had been completely disenfranchised. Look at the way those children came out. The kids between the ages of 18 and 35 came out in millions believing this is the time. They want to change the direction of Nigeria but what did we give them?

Would you ascribe that loss to the lack of support from the G-5 and Integrity Group?

Of course, where did Peter Obi come from? Most of the people who got angry went away from the PDP; a divided house is a defeated house. You said the South-West doesn’t matter. If they added Obi’s votes to PDP’s, Tinubu would have been washed away. Divided we fall, and you can see it even with the manipulation that they did. The Labour Party won them because people are tired of the All Progressives Congress. In Lagos now they are trying now to espouse the theory of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour being an Igbo man. You see the lie, who told them Rhodes-Vivour is an Igbo man? Saturday is the election and it will be based on justice, fairness, and equity. I pray that Yakubu and his team use the electronic transmission of results otherwise he will send this country to the bottom of the sea.

Source and for details: https://punchng.com/my-plan-to-leave-nigeria-after-tinubus-victory-on-course-bode-george/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by helinues: 4:58am On Mar 05, 2023
Another sakamaje from Tewonde Bode.

Who did he vote/support for in the last election?

Sir Bode should have have been on exile now has he kept to his promise about Buhari

135 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by hisexcellency34: 5:01am On Mar 05, 2023
The way you went on exile after Buhari won in 2015 abi

118 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 5:09am On Mar 05, 2023
But on a serious note why try to sell the idealogy that vivour is an Igbo man

Tinubu son is married to an Igbo

Please come Saturday, do not fall for their gimmick

Am talking to the Yorubas, this is an opportunity to take back your land from those touts that are exercising authoritarian rights in your land..

If you don't take back your land, it's left for you..

Allow some sanity in your land. Not all these mushroom info.

Goodlady:

Are the indians in Britain chest beating and abusing King Charles that he's too old to be king or abused the hell out of Queen Elizabeth that she was too old before she died? I m sure if Igbos were given chance like India in Britain, they ll be making mockery of the royal family's scandals saying Charles isn't man enough that's why he divorced Diana. That Harry is a bastard that's why he's opposing the family. They ll v created katakata in Britain that all eyes ll be on them. A stranger should remember that the strange land is not his/her home. You v to be humble in all situations.

You are a lady and your point are not valid..

And remember you are woman.

His mom people being someone has nothing to do with his inheritance to his father people if that being the case

Ahmed Musa mother is from Edo. You will never hear any noise from the north despite they consider non-muslim infidels

Please your defence has no hold learn to live and accept people, moreover why is it despite being the fact that igbos are in different communal tribes and those tribes knows them for their chestbeating and pride but only the Yorubas cries to high heaven as if it's something else

The chestbeating you talk of, even the northerner will confess same

The major problem the North has with Igbos from my findings
1. Religion
2. They want igbos to turn a blind eye to their killer herdsmen

But apart from all these

Only Yorubas complain as if it's an award they are dragging

And moreover India has no joint throne venture with British

As the case is different from Nigeria
The igbos has right to insult Tinubu..

Major reason the presidential seat

You can't take that right from them

After all you insult Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, you insult Buhari

So don't expect different

If you don't want them to insult Tinubu. You form a different nation that's when the validity of your say Can hold

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by MilesLamar(m): 5:09am On Mar 05, 2023
We are waiting to reclaim our mandate from them.. You can't cheat the people angry angry

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by temitope27(m): 5:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Oniyeye, we can't wait any longer for you to leave, save journey

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Tunasco4u(m): 5:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Ppogbae: 5:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by sammysneh(m): 5:10am On Mar 05, 2023
The results of the election were fraudulent

Truth be told tinubu tenure if he continues as president won't be different from buhari's own

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Ok12345(f): 5:10am On Mar 05, 2023
How some people fight each other till old age is what I don't understand?

Live and let others Live.

Embrace peace always .

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 05, 2023
Tinubu will not witch-hunt him, he should relax

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Standardcosting(m): 5:11am On Mar 05, 2023
K
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by ipobarecriminals: 5:11am On Mar 05, 2023
grin This is one of Joseph that saw/predict Tinubu as President elect. cheesy grin

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by maxtop(m): 5:11am On Mar 05, 2023
Dey go jare .............................................1 spanner lost. We wont miss you sir !!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by JoeEeL(m): 5:12am On Mar 05, 2023
BELIEVE A ZOOGERIAN POLITICIAN AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

DONT BE SURPRISED THIS MAN MAY LATER JUMP INTO TIFFNUBU'S PARTY, OR EVEN HIS CABINET SEF.

NA TODAY?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by sotall(m): 5:12am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:13am On Mar 05, 2023
INEC rigged the elections in a crude and brazen manner

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by LegacyB: 5:15am On Mar 05, 2023
On a more serious note . The youths really tried, Irrespective of who they voted for. This would have a positive effect in future.
Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Successkay12(m): 5:17am On Mar 05, 2023

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by kingthreat(m): 5:20am On Mar 05, 2023
Bode George, you are too old for all these shit

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by atobs4real(m): 5:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Go on exile sir.
You grandchildren will always check on you sir.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by atobs4real(m): 5:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Go on exile sir.
You grandchildren will always check on you sir.
Since your destiny likes it

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Epistasis(m): 5:26am On Mar 05, 2023
LegacyB:
On a more serious note . The youths really tried, Irrespective of who they voted for. This would have a positive effect in future.

Now you are talking.
The Youths are the major winners of the last election. Give it to them.
Asiwaju will take care of the Youths, we give glory to God for being elected!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Tareq1105: 5:36am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

Am talking to the Yorubas, this is an opportunity to take back your land from those touts that are exercising authoritarian rights in your land..

His mother not from Anambra?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by adioolayi(m): 5:37am On Mar 05, 2023
E no go leave ... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Goodlady(f): 5:38am On Mar 05, 2023
factcheckmmm:

No one is saying Vivor is Igbo. But he's hiding under Igbos tent who won't hesitate to demand all of Lagos from him if elected.
He fell for the Jimi Agbaje trick of 2019 that ushered vote for Jimi and enter the lagoon.
Historically & culturally, Yorubas owned Lagos. Igbos migrated there for biz purpose. They v been there for close to 100 years or more. They were accommodated warmly and have people appointed into the civil service and elected in public offices. This Yorubas living in the east can't boast of. Infact, Igbos discriminate among themselves especially those with state difference and Osu stigmatization that's still rampant till today.
Igbos didn't give Yorubas in the east enough opportunities that they enjoy in Lagos or other part of southwest. Their hostility is enough to discourage interests from any tribe. Afterall they can refer to some set among them as Osu, outcast. What a shame in this 21st century with this level of civilization worldwide? Their charity isn't begining at home.
Some Igbos are now appearing too ambitious. With the Obidient movement that has some positives, bad energy of braggadocio, chest beating and challenging unnecessarily for constituted authority flowed in. Igbos boasted Lagos is no man's land. No where is no man's land. Someone must be the first to reach somewhere. In most cases, they are the majority there in population, work force, language and culture. Vivor Rhodes has angered Yorubas in Lagos whether those originally as Lagos citizens or other parts that he's not the best candidate with his victim-igbo relation play card. Afterall, Sanwoolu fits the criteria of good governance the Igbos are demanding and the Yorubas didn't say they are tired of him. His performance is top notch and he can only do better. He's even a Christian So those playing religious card v no excuse. So why is LP, Gbadebo aka Chinedu and those I ll call vindictive Igbos after Sanwoolu's seat when he's competent. I advise them to try again in 2027 cos by then, it's a time to elect fresh governor that's not tested before.
Elections aren't won on paper or online though, let everyone go out next Saturday to test their voting strength. It's a pity I won't be voting in Lagos cos I m far away but I ll do my part to mobilize people to vote my choice.
Kudos to the working governor, Babajide Sanwoolu of Lagos State.

Someone was comparing an India's emergence as British PM to Lagos

Are the indians in Britain chest beating and abusing King Charles that he's too old to be king or abused the hell out of Queen Elizabeth that she was too old before she died just similar too how some are abusing Tinubu in Nigeria? It remain make dem say he should v died instead of contesting. As if a law banned old people with knowledge from contesting. As if there are no aged people seeking political offices in Igboland. As if they don't v elders at home. As if other well developed countries far better than Nigeria doesn't v aged leaders. USA elected a 72 years old Joe Biden o.
Age is a number as long as one can perform. Was GEJ aged? NO!
Did he do well as president? NO!

I m sure if Igbos were given chance like India in Britain, they ll be making mockery of the royal family's scandals saying Charles isn't man enough that's why he divorced Diana. That Harry is a bastard that's why he's opposing the family. They ll v created katakata in Britain that all eyes ll be on them. A stranger should remember that the strange land is not his/her home. You v to be humble in all situations.

50 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by joefelin2345: 5:39am On Mar 05, 2023
Epistasis:

Now you are talking.
The Youths are the major winners of the last election. Give it to them.
Asiwaju will take care of the Youths, we give glory to God for being elected!
As he did on October 2020 during the End SARS protest in Lekki Toll gate?

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Moh247: 5:40am On Mar 05, 2023

PrinceofLagos you better follow Bode George

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by Icarus99(f): 5:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Farewell Grandpa

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by McOluOmo: 5:44am On Mar 05, 2023

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

His mother not from Anambra?

Is Olu of itsekiri mother not from Yoruba, was he denied his crown

If Davido son Ifeanyi had grown up will you deny him his heirship

If Fani Kayode sons grew up will you deny them their heirship and inheritance

Re: Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course by factcheckmmm: 5:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Goodlady:

No one is saying Vivor is Igbo. But he's hiding under Igbos tent who won't hesitate to demand all of Lagos from him if elected.

And how can you confirm such, the prime minister of British is from India why are we still waiting for him to succumb to India demands

Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results / Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49