Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (82705 Views)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / This China's Wonder Underground Shanghai Quarry Hotel Is Worth Visiting / Which Hotel Is Close To Lagos Airport That Is Afforable And Secured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by iamloski(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
And you think they won't cut that part off?? Use half towel
you must be a professional
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by salford1: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lol. An ex landlady is guilty of this offence, despite the fact that she is Nurse practitioner and makes over $100k per year.
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by salford1: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
valboy20:
Nice one hotel. But why would anyone steal a towel that belongs to a hotel?

Indeed Nigerians are a rare specie of humans. Lol.
This is not just Nigeria bro. My landlady that moves towels was born and bred in Canada.

1 Like

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by salford1: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Baroba:

₦3,500 equates to short time rendezvous or backyard charlet..
Popularly called "Short time" in naija grin
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Olaiya26: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Gerrard59(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
cronsberg:
But where does hotels get all those their quality towels and duvets from? I notice that hotel owned materials seem to be of top quality, which can't be found in the market. So where do they get it?

Same market everyone gets theirs. Hoteliers just get too selective when buying and make deals with the sellers regarding quality ones.

@Topic: From the responses, you'd agree that majority of Nigerians are thieves who can/will steal when the opportunity arises. And one wonder why businesses find it difficult to survive?

So because the price is on the high side, then it warrants pilfering?
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Mdtoba(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wizpa:
Lol, looks like they have had multiple towels stolen..

That was how I went to lodge at an hotel in Benin, after paying 3,500 for a Mid-standard room, they took me to a room that had a faulty AC, AC was not working and was even making noise, I complained to the management, they told me to pay 6k for a higher room, I told them not to worry that I would manage their fan, No apologies where even attached.
Next day while I was leaving, I took their towel to compensate myself, would you call that stealing Still using the towel up till this moment grin grin
angry
Wizpa:

That was how I went to lodge at an hotel in Benin, after paying 3,500 for a Mid-standard room, they took me to a room that had a faulty AC, AC was not working and was even making noise, I complained to the management, they told me to pay 6k for a higher room, I told them not to worry that I would manage their fan, No apologies where even attached.
Next day while I was leaving, I took their towel to compensate myself, would you call that stealing Still using the towel up till this moment grin grin
that is still stealing o
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by teddyicon: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
That's the best way to be popular na👣
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by paddyofboss(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
They will cut it out 'nkosi nyame gudu gudu' SA vibes grin
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by kamez(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
haven suites is located at ikenegbu in owerri... OMo see free advert
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by fiftynaira(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Heaven suite Owerri
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by hpymoment(f): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Heart of men are wicked!

I never thought of this all my life.....i mean what will bring the thought of taking a hotel towel or the likes on my mind? I have never reasoned that , this thread made me believe that some people can actually imagine the possibility let alone executing such demon possessed act.

Ndi mmadu sef.
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
I don't know how people do it but I have never used hotel towels whenever I have lodged.

I always travel with mine, abeg I can be particular about myself like that.

You never know who used it before you and you never can tell how they wash and sterilize it.

I'd rather play safe. Besides, if I take away from every hotel I have lodged I'd have opened a towel store by now grin

1 Like

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by YMBBA: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
“Thou shall not steal "
“Let him that stole steal no more"
Return whatever you've stolen, it is called restitution, make your ways right and have a clear conscience before God and man. Keep yourself pure, Hell is real. Jesus loves you!

1 Like

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Eagleword14(f): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Adamsmith13(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
bluntjudge:
Typical of some guys !! Stealing from hotels. A guy I know furnished his apartment in school from items stolen from hotel rooms. He stole fridge and television in connivance with the security man.
I die here
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by fortune1894(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
will steal it and dye the towel blue
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Meloshi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
fortune1894:
will steal it and dye the towel blue

Gbam..

Check My Signature
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Me I don't use hotel towels I just normally buy small towel just to dry my body after bathing
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by EmekaBlue(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
grin it seems like half towel can wrap ur small butt
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by blimeyVic(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
In a country that good moral values has become a liability, what prompted the MD to think that this
strategy would help them achieve positive results?

#This is Nigeria.
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Twitt13(f): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
juanjo2:
Bad luck is when u invited a lady/Guy over to ur house and not knowing he owns the hotel wia u stole havens suite towel

grin
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Sarang(f): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Gracespecial101(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wizpa:

My brother You moved it and did not steal it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Gracespecial101(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Can't even think of using a hotels towel no matter what, always travelling with mine 24/7
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Holysucker(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Haven suite in owerri,very close to my house,I never knew dey steal towels der...free advert for dem sha....lol
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Holysucker(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
frozen70:
That wont stop them

They will steal it again because its being used in the private of your house not in the public

It will b washed and spread outside..
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by surulere012: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
No too much talk. Join us and celebrate with us...call or whatsapp

Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by OlayinkaJerry: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lol.
You must be in the PR Space. Subtle Advertisement there mehn!
last35:
see seun and the his mods... grin grin free advertising for Haven suite
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by DAVE5(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Lol... walahi u av a criminal mind
Re: 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels by Tbanks01(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
na wetin i go do be dat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.