Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Sex And Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Feelings (1628 Views)

Sex And Feelings / A Must Read: All You Need To Know About 'sex And Feelings' / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And Feelings by Evanse820(f): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2018
A man can have sex with a lady and still don't have any feelings for her, men only need space to have sex but women need reason to have sex.
A woman cannot have sex without feelings, A man can travel for eight hours 'just to have sex with a female friend and yet, not love her.
Sex makes men act as if they are in love while they are not!
The eight hours travel sacrifice, gifts bought, hotel paid for and other expenses may seem to be coming from true love but they were all in the sacrifice for sex and nothing more.
The foolish thing is this, the majority of women would jump up inside them and conclude that this is the art of true love.
Sex is not an act of commitment. Men still leave the women they sleep with on bed and start thinking of the next woman to sleep with. The satisfaction that comes from sex dies in minutes.
It is in the nature of Lions to go miles to hunt. The same with men. A man who can afford the expenses of flying from the UK to Ghana for sex would do it as if he would never turn to another woman for sex.
Sex drives men to do what seems like the impossible and such turns women around and they start acting weird. Sex and love are not on the same page even in the dictionary.
People can abandon their gold mines and dig the grave for sex. Most young men do terrible things just to have the resources to keep many girls in their life.
You may think they are working hard to live well in the future but they are just living for fun and that is all. Students are now living together like husbands and wives, and our society calls it love. What kind of people do these students become when they leave school?
This is why we have a lot of frustrated graduates than nation-building graduates.
Today, a 16-year-old girl is already into sex. She wants to wear everything on trend. She is already a prostitute in the sense that any man that comes her way for relationship must show some signs of money and she would respond to him.
The funny thing is this, almost all those girls that have become sex symbols end up in a deep mess. How many of them today is changing the world they are into? What kind of person would they do well within life? They have sold their selfs out to sex. They pride on what they wear and hotels they go to. That is their biggest achievement. The girls they called cowards are setting up economic empires. Their future is already exhausted when they come to their true senses?
Advice to my beloved brothers and sisters:
For men; never allow your erection today to destroy your future directions, stay positive.
My sisters, all that glitters is not gold, make your future bright and its start today.
I am not posting this to make anyone guilty or stand as a judge. We have to act fast before its too late.

Re: Sex And Feelings by braine(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2018
In the end, you cant just deny that sex is sweet. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings by gabinogem(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2018
Is it men that drive most women into prostitution

going by ur claim that women cannot have sex without feelings; are u trying to tell me that these prostitutes also have feelings for their customers

I'm confused here, u need to clarify this ur claim undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2018
nice write up but the most painful thing is that they won't listen. they will rather tag it as preaching

3 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings by Uglymugg: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Evanse820:
. Most young men do terrible things just to have the resources to keep many girls in their life.
Nice post. Although, we are a product of our society. No one asked to be born in Nigeria of all places, and yet, here we are.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings by Evanse820(f): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2018
gabinogem:
Is it men that drive most women into prostitution

going by ur claim that women cannot have sex without feelings; are u trying to tell me that these prostitutes also have feelings for their customers

I'm confused here, u need to clarify this ur claim undecided
Prostitutes can't be included in a real talk like this, they are just set of humans that have sold their conscience
Re: Sex And Feelings by gabinogem(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Evanse820:

Prostitutes can't be included in a real talk like this, they are just set of humans that have sold their conscience
hmmm. okay, please kindly tell me how u came to this conclusion that generally, men can have sex with woman without attaching any feelings towards it & women can't do that as well undecided
Re: Sex And Feelings by Evanse820(f): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
gabinogem:
hmmm. okay, please kindly tell me how u came to this conclusion that generally, men can have sex with woman without attaching any feelings towards it & women can't do that as well undecided
Isn't it obvious to you that women are more committed than men when it comes to love?

How would a man claim to love you and still fall into another woman's open legs
Re: Sex And Feelings by gabinogem(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Evanse820:

Isn't it obvious to you that women are more committed than men when it comes to love?

How would a man claim to love you and still fall into another woman's open legs
the way u sound, as if women don't double date & cheat with ease... when it comes to love, history has it that men are more committed & they pay the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of love.

I wonder who is actually feeding you guys with all these cóck & bull craps that women are more faithful or men are more faithful shit...

my point is, humans will always be humans. The idea of cheating is not gender exclusive. Cheating is in human nature, & it takes a disciplined individual to restrict his/her self from indulging in such. I don't see women or men being more holier than the other in this regard.

4 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings by Headlesschicken(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
cool Cool,nice write up buh dey would never listen,d devil x in full control now, many are actually trying to break free from this bondage buh can't cos most of em r doing it d wrong way,d truth x dat it can only be possible with God,dix Generation has forgotten that it's actually possible to stay for years without sex or masturbation,clearly d Devil has won buh not for long...
Re: Sex And Feelings by pryme(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Evanse820:
A man can have sex with a lady and still don't have any feelings for her, men only need space to have sex but women need reason to have sex.
A woman cannot have sex without feelings, A man can travel for eight hours 'just to have sex with a female friend and yet, not love her.
Sex makes men act as if they are in love while they are not!
The eight hours travel sacrifice, gifts bought, hotel paid for and other expenses may seem to be coming from true love but they were all in the sacrifice for sex and nothing more.
The foolish thing is this, the majority of women would jump up inside them and conclude that this is the art of true love.
Sex is not an act of commitment. Men still leave the women they sleep with on bed and start thinking of the next woman to sleep with. The satisfaction that comes from sex dies in minutes.
It is in the nature of Lions to go miles to hunt. The same with men. A man who can afford the expenses of flying from the UK to Ghana for sex would do it as if he would never turn to another woman for sex.
Sex drives men to do what seems like the impossible and such turns women around and they start acting weird. Sex and love are not on the same page even in the dictionary.
People can abandon their gold mines and dig the grave for sex. Most young men do terrible things just to have the resources to keep many girls in their life.
You may think they are working hard to live well in the future but they are just living for fun and that is all. Students are now living together like husbands and wives, and our society calls it love. What kind of people do these students become when they leave school?
This is why we have a lot of frustrated graduates than nation-building graduates.
Today, a 16-year-old girl is already into sex. She wants to wear everything on trend. She is already a prostitute in the sense that any man that comes her way for relationship must show some signs of money and she would respond to him.
The funny thing is this, almost all those girls that have become sex symbols end up in a deep mess. How many of them today is changing the world they are into? What kind of person would they do well within life? They have sold their selfs out to sex. They pride on what they wear and hotels they go to. That is their biggest achievement. The girls they called cowards are setting up economic empires. Their future is already exhausted when they come to their true senses?
Advice to my beloved brothers and sisters:
For men; never allow your erection today to destroy your future directions, stay positive.
My sisters, all that glitters is not gold, make your future bright and its start today.
I am not posting this to make anyone guilty or stand as a judge. We have to act fast before its too late.

This write up is just archaic, i would have considered it 20yrs ago.

Aunty,
Have you heard of sympathy sex? you make men look like the monsters here, you say men can have sex without feelings, and what about women?
you havent seen a pregnant wife have sex with another man?

or you havent seen a woman have sex with a guy to do her school projects (as something to encourage and compensate the guy)?

or you have not seen girls on multiple occasions have sex for blackberry phones or Iphones (as if they have feelings for the guy in question - most times a rich fat ugly man the age of her father)?

oh ok i get it men have sex without feelings while women have sex for a reason - thats very catchy.

In todays world women are more free now to live the kind of live they want (and that includes fuuuk who they want), if you must know women and men are not so different when it comes to having sex with the best looking opposite sex, its only society that place that false perception that women are suppose to be reserve, well, its not so anymore.
if a woman sees a guy she fancies she can have a no strings attached sex with him, come on ........ you put up this comment in this day and age of friends with benefits? or am i do one living under a rock that am missing something here?

4 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings by Evanse820(f): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Women don't have a no strings attached sex Mr man, even the so called higher classified prostitutes calling themselves "runs girls" feel they might get married to the man that call them to come around for sex, simple because they feel there's more to the sex.

Anyhow you want to see it, it's still the men that are making the women turn into what they aren't meant to be.
Re: Sex And Feelings by pryme(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Evanse820:
Women don't have a no strings attached sex Mr man, even the so called higher classified prostitutes calling themselves "runs girls" feel they might get married to the man that call them to come around for sex, simple because they feel there's more to the sex.

Anyhow you want to see it, it's still the men that are making the women turn into what they aren't meant to be.

yeah and men are responsible for the volcano that erupted on mount Krakatao, killing many and displacing hundreds of thousands.
Re: Sex And Feelings by IamLEGEND1: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
pryme:

yeah and men are responsible for the volcano that erupted on mount Krakatao, killing many and displacing hundreds of thousands.
...and hurricane Florence. I was around for the meeting.
Re: Sex And Feelings by babyfaceafrica: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
pryme:

just ignore her
Re: Sex And Feelings by babyfaceafrica: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
trash
Re: Sex And Feelings by Anfieldboss: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
OP girls have evolved too, they have sex without feelings too. Speak for yourself only
Re: Sex And Feelings by Anfieldboss: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Evanse820:

They do, speak for yourself
Re: Sex And Feelings by CAPSLOCKED: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Evanse820:
A woman cannot have sex without feelings

WOW IT MUST BE REALLY DIFFICULT FOR LOVE PEDDLERS.

NONSENSE THREAD. undecided
Re: Sex And Feelings by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WOW IT MUST BE REALLY DIFFICULT FOR LOVE PEDDLERS.

NONSENSE THREAD. undecided

Re: Sex And Feelings by pryme(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
...and hurricane Florence. I was around for the meeting.

LOL,
Men's round table.
Re: Sex And Feelings by pryme(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
just ignore her

It's very sad to see people that think like this.
Re: Sex And Feelings by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Testosterone and estrogen.

Men have high levels of the former, it boosts their sex drive. It makes them who they are, men, beasts, promiscuous.

Women on the other hand, have more estrogen, and oxytocin, which makes them women, caring, vulnerable, attached.

It's hardwired into us. There's no fighting it. Accept and enjoy yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Quite Hilarious*describe Your Current Relationship Using Football Language / I Got Her A Gift Today! / They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.