Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) (33445 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by solaugo1: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore: Nigeria Lambast Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets)

Read more comments @ https://news.assure.ng/omisore-nigeria-lambaste-doyin-okupe-over-twitter-comment-read-tweets/
Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by dukie25: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buharideens have taken over Twitter.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
which Nigerians? Abegi .Because few zombies commented there are now representing over 170 million Nigerians

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by dukie25: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
[s]
Cownu:

Please be reasonable.
Igbos are bastards and terrorists
[/s]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by dlondonbadboy: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
It's politics..

With a cash sum of N480 Million in Cash, automatic return ticket to Senate, 2 House of Reps Tickets for his deputy & former Minister of Police affairs, two commissioner slots in Oyetola’s cabinet and the immediate drop of all EFCC cases against OMISORE with the release/return of his international passport seized by EFCC for almost a year. What do you think he would do?

36 Likes

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by deboysben(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
So afonja twit is now Nigerians

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by deboysben(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Cownu:

Continue to peg lies . Igbos terrorists everywhere
so Flattino they have banned u and you open this moniker immediately. They will soon ban you again

9 Likes

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by Kingosytex(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
in a twinkle of an eye, omisore just became a political celebrity

4 Likes

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by ipobarecriminals: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Doc Doyin Okupe is a Bingo.

7 Likes

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by Cownu: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Kingosytex:

Didnt u know rule 2 when u started insulting the igbos for no just cause. i will gladly and happily accept any ban meted out to me
Are you sure you’re ok?
Where did I mention anything like Igbo in my post? What’s my business with igbos
Igbos are bastard and terrorists

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
dukie25:
Buharideens have taken over Twitter.
You mean "Lifeless Zombies"??

9 Likes

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by deboysben(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ban is knocking at your door steps once again. Stop constituting nuisance and respect your self cos this is a public forum

1 Like

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by Austindark(m): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
With or without omisore, APC is going out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by Donaldp: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
I have winning ticket available for pay after winning..

WhatsApp only if interested-0708-868-0056
Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
I really wish Omisore will amaze these idiots by telling his loyalists and people not to vote for any of them tomorrow angry

1 Like

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by Wikinaija(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by davibid: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
G
Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by madridguy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
tongue
Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by adioolayi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
The Omisore man washed Saraki....and Mr Doyin was so pained his pay master was embarrassed... what do you expect from him afterwards

4 Likes

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by tclimax(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) by simpledude: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Last Saturday's Governorship election in Osun state was to me a reflection of the fact that increasingly , Nigerian politics is getting to be driven by a very strong generational change. The millennials are gradually taking over. Or how else could you explain the role a Davido for instance played in driving voters to his uncle's corner. It is also reflection of the fact that younger voters with no clue about the issues at stake are beginning to dominate the political landscape. The evolving generational shift in political discourse and expressions could have important implications for future elections in this country and future policy directions.

The comments in the social media by these younger generation on the Osun election left so much to be desired as most of the comments are mostly base on crass ignorance. I saw a comment posted by a young lady of 25 in a whatsapp group seriously abusing the APC candidate in the Osun election and I replied her message by asking if she knows the candidate personally because the abuse was just too much. She said NO , she doesn't know the candidate , and she does not care ; APC has done 8 years , and they should just pack their bags and leave. I asked her if she assessed the plans of the leading candidates before reaching her conclusion and the answer was still NO , APC should just leave and give room for another person . And when I mentioned to her that the candidate closest to becoming the Governor as things stand at present is a secondary school dropout , certificate forger and a total misfit, she replied by asking me if the guy is that bad , how come everyone is following him. And therein lies the problem. The rule of the mob is the major galvanism for these kids.

No sense of history , no care about policies , just lets follow the mob. Those long-preserved values of the older generation count for less for these emerging electorates . They see themselves as revolutionaries for urgent changes. And for change's sake. It is welcoming and highly refreshing that these Millennials are prepared to step up, vote and play an active role in the country's political life. But it is difficult to explain how they have allowed themselves to be hoodwinked into believing that someone who dropped out of high school at 21, who has never been involved in any work or project and who is the anti-thesis of all values and virtues that our older generation parents imbued in us would perform better as Governor than an MBA holder with years of experience in the Nigeria's financial sector.

What happened last Saturday during the first round of elections in Osun reeked strongly of a generational shift in our voting patterns. The older generation better be careful and provide the required guidance before things became worse than this . Back to Davido who pull all the plugs to ensure that his followers in Osun translated their love for him to votes for his uncle. He deployed industry, energy, musical prowess and fake posts (the freeze of the Adeleke's accounts by EFCC) to his Uncle's advantage during the campaigns , and the youth lapped it up. Impressive. Of further interest is the fact that most news writers and social media commentaries have failed to accord the efforts of the son of the APC candidate the same credit.

The lesser known (of course he is not a Musician) Femi Oyetola, the first son of the APC candidate is an Insurance Executive. He was no less a major participant in his father's campaigns. He was involved in the strategies , security and serious mobilization for the elections. He was highly visible at his father's campaign rallies and was involved in all activities towards the election. It was his quick thinking that led to the recent arrest of the PDP stalwart Alhaji Diekola at Alekuwodo Osogbo where the PDP chief was busy buying PVCs from voters eligible to vote during the rerun election. As at last check, a total of 62 PVCs were recovered from the PDP buyer-in-chief. Davido is everywhere for his uncle , Femi is everywhere for his father, and the millennials have completely signaled their arrival as the new dominant players in our body polity.

16 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Maiduguri For Episcopal Church Ordinaton (Pictures) / Knocks As Wike’s ‘I Will Not Be A Minister’ Old Video Resurfaces / Wedding Of William Ibori, James Ibori's Elder Brother To Younger Bride In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.