Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,841 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! (2981 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by TkhGuy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
It started the first time when she said that I ruined her ear piece, I gave gave money to get another one

Which she collected the money and keep in her handbag and head home,

Next knock at my door was her, already I was all dressed up like am going to meet an angel, she stood at my door way when she take a few seconds to steer at me and held me by my pants and attempted slapping me, ..

I quickly held her hand and she proceeded further to step on my toe with her heels and causing me bruises this drama ended with me saving my laptop and tablet to be destroyed by her violent attitude. ..

A year and half later that's 3 days ago when she came over to my place after we are done with having fun and she was showing off her best moments about 6pm she reopen some issue's that had happened about a year ago, that I stole her friends number from her phone,

I asked her if her friend said I banged her, Gave her money, invited her over to my place, show her any pictures we took together or take her out for a bite? She get aggressive Next thing I saw was her hitting my cellphone on the flour and rushed me,

I was busy defending her attempt to cause me bruise, while I was holding her with her head on my shoulder, she bite me with her Teeth locked on my collar muscles, after my kid brother came in and pleaded with her to let go off me, she grabbed a tool I used to fix my car and head towards me,

I knew its gonna be over between us I quickly collected the tools from her and gave a slap on her face and she fainted and things got escalated, my kid brother screamed thinking she is dead, after she was waked up by the folks that came around, I was a step away trying to recondition my mindset about her wired attitude that she puts on to injure me.

I said it's over between us but I know she will keep coming back, and she is still coming back. She called me 3 times Last night and I didn't pick

My greatest shock was how could a lady want me to beat her up?

Do you ladies feel pleasured being beating up? Let me know if can start practising how to beat a lady up when needed me to.

pls guys don't be that asshole that some bitches will stab into breaking news. .and build you a grave full of I am sorry. ...bullshit!
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by marshalldgreat(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Beat up ke

Baba run as fast as you can

Delilah still de destroy many Samson's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by tee59(f): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thank God for your life. Never roll with crazy bitches.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
I been there, hit her a couple of times, but she keeps coming back, after another round of a very heated argument, she’ll say the worse I’ll do is to hit her/beat her up and she’s ready for it.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by futuregovernor: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nairalanda kid, that'swhT you are......, go get yourself busy

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by chiommy123(f): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
continue oh don't ever stop until you kill someone's daughter then you'll advice yourself
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
She's an animal grin

Keep beating cautiously. She'll caution her mouth eventually. Ritylove what's ur take grin
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by ritylove(f): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Igbokiller:
She's an animal grin

Keep beating cautiously. She'll caution her mouth eventually. Ritylove what's ur take grin
i think she suits you just fine grin
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
ritylove:
i think she suits you just fine grin
u think I have time to keep beating goat?

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Divay22(f): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
You slapped her, she fainted.
pls don't beat her for any reason.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by ritylove(f): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Igbokiller:
u think I have time to keep beating goat?
What are you saying, you are the one at the receiving end here i bet on this one you will be beaten blue back on a daily basis smiley
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
ritylove:
What are you saying, you are the one at the receiving end here i bet on this one you will be beaten blue back on a daily basis smiley
Lol, do u have the Impression I'm such a soft meat?
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Agboki: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Real men don't hit ladies,we simply walk out.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Agboki:
Real men don't hit ladies,we simply walk out.
You sir are a fake man

Pussy ass nigga

4 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Offpoint: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
I don't understand what I just so my contribution might be my moniker. I need further explanation.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by TkhGuy(m): 12:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Divay22:

That's terrible she knows I can't lay my hand on her and that's why she causing me so much trouble

I will have to relocate and block her numbers from getting to me
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by TkhGuy(m): 12:19am On Sep 27, 2018
chiommy123:
continue oh don't ever stop until you kill someone's daughter then you'll advice yourself

I will continue beating her o thanks for the best advice. ... madam

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by TkhGuy(m): 12:24am On Sep 27, 2018
tee59:

I really can't believe that it's because I stole her friends number from her phone that is the contention, not that I slept with her friends neither did I chat her up
and that's it.. plus it's not a fresh topic it's not related to the current discussion we where having. .

But she sleeps around with other guys which doesn't ring a bell in my head for a second cos I know we ain't going no where cos of that LovePeddler like lifestyle. .
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Agboki: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fyi0:

You sir are a fake man

Pussy ass nigga

Fool.continue 2 dey beat dem,no go fight wit men lyk u,dat is if u b man ooh and not boy.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Agboki:

Fool.continue 2 dey beat dem,no go fight wit men lyk u,dat is if u b man ooh and not boy.
A sensible man doesn't take any assault from anybody , male or female.
Only weak, effeminate men like you do that.
Sissy!

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by realtalk19: 3:31am On Sep 29, 2018
TkhGuy:
It started the first time when she said that I ruined her ear piece, I gave gave money to get another one

Which she collected the money and keep in her handbag and head home,

Next knock at my door was her, already I was all dressed up like am going to meet an angel, she stood at my door way when she take a few seconds to steer at me and held me by my pants and attempted slapping me,

I quickly held her hand and she proceeded further to step on my toe with her heels and causing me bruises this drama ended with me saving my laptop and tablet to be destroyed by her violent attitude. ..

A year and half later that's 3 days ago when she came over to my place after we are done with having fun and she was showing off her best moments about 6pm she reopen some issue's that had happened about a year ago, that I stole her friends number from her phone,

I asked her if her friend said I banged her, Gave her money, invited her over to my place, show her any pictures we took together or take her out for a bite? She get aggressive Next thing I saw was her hitting my cellphone on the flour and rushed me,

I was busy defending her attempt to cause me bruise, while I was holding her with her head on my shoulder, she bite me with her Teeth locked on my collar muscles, after my kid brother came in and pleaded with her to let go off me, she grabbed a tool I used to fix my car and head towards me,

I knew its gonna be over between us I quickly collected the tools from her and gave a slap on her face and she fainted and things got escalated, my kid brother screamed thinking she is dead, after she was waked up by the folks that came around, I was a step away trying to recondition my mindset about her wired attitude that she puts on to injure me.

I said it's over between us but I know she will keep coming back, and she is still coming back. She called me 3 times Last night and I didn't pick

My greatest shock was how could a lady want me to beat her up?

Do you ladies feel pleasured being beating up? Let me know if can start practising how to beat a lady up when needed me to.

The earlier u end that relationship then the better for you. She exhibits violent traits so one of u don't end up dead in future due to domestic violence.she is toxic and dangerous to u and ur future.

Don't let her actions stop or change ur gentlemanliness to Ladies. She is just a wrong partner for ur personalty.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by TkhGuy(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2018
realtalk19:

The earlier u end that relationship then the better for you. She exhibits violent traits so one of u don't end up dead in future due to domestic violence.she is toxic and dangerous to u and ur future.

Don't let her actions stop or change ur gentlemanliness to Ladies. She is just a wrong partner for ur personalty.

I posted the picture of her bite on my body on what's app after 4 days to the incident with caption underneath and she thought I was joking about it and below is her response, unfortunately nairaland won't accept it

I have got my mind made up and that's end of road between us she was calling me last night but I know what the outcome of that call is, crying and tendering apologies, so I never bothered picking.

The funny thing about her is her flirting lifestyle which I never stopped pictures of her in another guys bed, gosh and since I don't give a fk about that using some irrelevant excuse to attempt harming me is ridiculous..

As for my gentle guy nature sure died with her, I don't think I will ever wanna settle down with a lady that I will nurse feelings for the way I nursed for her to the point that i can't beat a crap out of her when she was acting out ..that will be a terrible mistake I can never make a again.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by TkhGuy(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahahaha you sound so funny so the idiot should fold his hands and watch the asshole stab him to breaking news. .. pray not have my new kind of guy cos it will be bloody when you make a mess..

I am a different person with a different perspective in regard to correct this retard attitude In every other lady am going to have encounter with,

I will beat any lady of mine to black and blue that cross half the line she did like a dog... bullshit!
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2018
She is masochist, some people love pain and thrive on it.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Divay22(f): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2018
TkhGuy:

Hahahahaha you sound so funny so the idiot should fold his hands and watch the asshole stab him to breaking news. .. pray not have my new kind of guy cos it will be bloody when you make a mess..

I am a different person with a different perspective in regard to correct this retard attitude In every other lady am going to have encounter with,

I will beat any lady of mine to black and blue that cross half the line she did like a dog... bullshit!
Well, if you beats her and she dies be ready to face the music.
Use your head when you see temptation and overcome it
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by KvnGRezz(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Please anybody that understood what the OP wrote shuu explain for me plis so i can partake in the conversation too undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by TkhGuy(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Divay22:

Well, if you beats her and she dies be ready to face the music.
Use your head when you see temptation and overcome it

My daddy never read this part to me nor did my mom read that line to my sisters when she will lock the door and beat a crap out of my sisters

People don't die by beating for correction I didn't say I will shoot her ...
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by realtalk19: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2018
TkhGuy:

I posted the picture of her bite on my body on what's app after 4 days to the incident with caption underneath and she thought I was joking about it and below is her response, unfortunately nairaland won't accept it

I have got my mind made up and that's end of road between us she was calling me last night but I know what the outcome of that call is, crying and tendering apologies, so I never bothered picking.

The funny thing about her is her flirting lifestyle which I never stopped pictures of her in another guys bed, gosh and since I don't give a fk about that using some irrelevant excuse to attempt harming me is ridiculous..

As for my gentle guy nature sure died with her, I don't think I will ever wanna settle down with a lady that I will nurse feelings for the way I nursed for her to the point that i can't beat a crap out of her when she was acting out ..that will be a terrible mistake I can never make a again.

Bro, don't change who you are just becos of one person. It will be unfair dat someone else who could b more responsible will have to suffer the effect of ur girlfriend's trauma. Not all females have the same character and viz a viz.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Divay22(f): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2018
TkhGuy:

My daddy never read this part to me nor did my mom read that line to my sisters when she will lock the door and beat a crap out of my sisters

People don't die by beating for correction I didn't say I will shoot her ...
But only one slap you gave her, she fainted. so if you use your both hands, meaning you want to kill her.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Assuming I was to believe this story, then I'll say it is certain that one person is going to kill the other very soon unless one runs away completely from the other.

Have you considered whether the girl is an ogbanje and she's been destined to be killed by her boyfriend? Maybe you want to help her fulfill her destiny. Your choice.
Re: She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! by daviesblaze(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
tee59:
But I can't help it. i love crazy ladies. the costant dramas is what makes the relationship interesting. nothing like crazy angry sex after fighting each other cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Really Allow Your Spouse Or Fiance Go Out In A Dress Like This? / Sugar Mummy Hires Thugs To Disrupt Her Younger Lover’s Traditional Wedding / How Bitcoin Made Me Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.