Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin (59075 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by deafeyez: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Who do we believe.

Well, the Holy Bible says never you put your trust on any man.

If APC so much put their trust in Omisere, they will loss.

PDP should hold up to their believe, as they won the first round, they will win Again.

Up PDP.
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by Benekruku(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
saaron:
Adeleke is Anambra people choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by NonsoWow: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore and Adeoti have agreed to work for APC. I doubt whether PDP will get up to 100 votes tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by Icon4s(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Neyoor:
undecided

Omisore has agreed to work with APC, so this article is no more valid.

Fake. See the Logo sef grin
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by Buterflyle0: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
NothingDoMe:
always on the road. From Boston to Ekiti to Osun. Lol. Take am easy

My brother I can't help.myself. I need to be back in Osun to witness victory. This one is live match and its better than sitting at home waiting for news.

I am not driving myself this time so no stress on me particularly

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by NothingDoMe: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buterflyle0:

My brother I can't help.myself. I need to be back in Osun to witness victory. This one is live match and its better than sitting at home waiting for news.

Lol.
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by angelgabriel26(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
omisore as agreed to work 4 APC

Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by kjarikre101(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
*Deal closed: Omisore sold Osun to APC, to formally declare in Osogbo on Wednesday*

Oshiomole, Fayemi, Ganduje, Ajimobi, Badaru Abubakar Of Jigawa State, Amosun deliver 480 Million Naira Cash to Omisore, offer him Automatic return ticket to Senate, 2 House Of Reps ticket for his deputy and former minister of Police Affairs, 2 commissioners in Oyetola’s cabinet and to drop all EFCC cases against him and return his International passport, which has been with EFCC for almost a year.

The meeting was sealed in Ibadan, Omisore to officially declare for APC in Osogbo on Wednesday.

Tinubu and Aregbesola were noticeably absent from the meeting.
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by ndukaejime1994(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin.
Nigerian are easily deceived and they claim they are very wise.. Fake news are written all over the internet.
KikBuhari2Daura:

Console yourself with fake News
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by jumpandpas(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Lmao this OP is out of touch with reality.

Breaking news. omisore has settled for APC.

Update yaself

APC supporters should be ashamed of themselves. They told Ekiti electorates not vote for PDP because Fayose don't pay workers but they want Osun people to vote for APC that don't pay workers. SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by Duru009(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore will support APC , mark my word !
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by ndukaejime1994(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
wolesmile:
Abeg.... Who is fooling who?

Is Omisore the majority? If his constituency, Ife, believes in him because they want someone from Ife to occupy the state house, does that mean they must follow whoever he is supporting after being defeated in the general election?

I swear I tire... Shuu! They are just making it glaring that they(politician) place their supporters on a spell.... If your they don't win, they can tell their supporters who to vote.... It all supposed to be the will of the people not directing them to who you want them to vote for.. Rubbish country
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by Buterflyle0: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
jumpandpas:

APC supporters should be ashamed of themselves. They told Ekiti electorates not vote for PDP because Fayose don't pay workers but they want Osun people to vote for APC that don't pay workers. SHAME.

E pain am enter DNA grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by ShameOnAPC: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Neyoor:
undecided

Omisore has agreed to work with APC, so this article is no more valid.
, its clear you're not educated, he addressed PDP and APC in that letter ,the heading of that letter only shows he directed a copy of that letter to APC ,I'm sure he will also give a copy to PDP ,why does the word DECLARE means decamp
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by ShameOnAPC: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
kjarikre101:
*Deal closed: Omisore sold Osun to APC, to formally declare in Osogbo on Wednesday*

Oshiomole, Fayemi, Ganduje, Ajimobi, Badaru Abubakar Of Jigawa State, Amosun deliver 480 Million Naira Cash to Omisore, offer him Automatic return ticket to Senate, 2 House Of Reps ticket for his deputy and former minister of Police Affairs, 2 commissioners in Oyetola’s cabinet and to drop all EFCC cases against him and return his International passport, which has been with EFCC for almost a year.

The meeting was sealed in Ibadan, Omisore to officially declare for APC in Osogbo on Wednesday.

, where is picture of the meeting, today is already going to an end? Or today isn't Wednesday anymore?
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by jumpandpas(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buterflyle0:

E pain am enter DNA grin

You can't be sincere as a supporter of any politician or party. Reason why I don't support any.
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by Buterflyle0: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
, its clear you're not educated, he addressed PDP and APC in that letter ,the heading of that letter only shows he directed a copy of that letter to APC ,I'm sure he will also give a copy to PDP ,why does the word DECLARE means decamp

Read the last Two paragraphs of the letter.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by slivertongue: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke is d paradigm shift omisore is askin for. adeleke's victory will b a warnin signal 2hedonist in APC &PDP
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by martinsodo: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mark my word,if Osun people should vote APC in tomorrow re run I would say that Osun will suffer it in the next four years. Avoid saying 'had i known' now. It is either you prefer suffering under the leadership of APC or you vote them out. Dont be deceived, APC borrowed in osun to campaign for the election and definitely they must pay back to whoever borrowed them. The greatest mistake the people will make in tomorrow rerun is to vote APC again. This time around you wont get salary for a whole year. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
ShameOnAPC:

Okay

Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lie on, lion
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
All We Ask For Is A Free $ Fair Process..By The Way,we Still Waiting To Hear From I N E C About The Fate Of Inec Official Who Absconded With The Result Sheet Of 1 Of The Polling Unit That Will Feature In 2moro's Rerun,. And The Other Official That Tore The Result Sheet Of Another Polling Unit..Let Justice Be Served To Them
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by cosmos1440: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
kjarikre101:

pd-pigs and fake news.
It is no longer a secret that Omisore has pitched his tent with the APsiCks, but where did you get the info on his conditions for supporting APiCks
Must you pd-pigs always lie ??

Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by Guide777(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Its Osun peoples choice: choice between an opportunity to move ahead in the next four years and another opportunity to groan for another four years . whichever one they chose is their cup of tea.
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by BetaThings: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Guide777:
Its Osun peoples choice: choice between an opportunity to move ahead in the next four years and another opportunity to groan for another four years . whichever one they chose is their cup of tea.

https://www.businessdayonline.com/news/article/osun-will-support-apc-rerun-poll-omisore/

Former Osun state deputy governor, Iyiola Omisore, who contested the last Saturday governorship election on the platform of Social Democratic Party (SDP) has said his party would support All Progressives Congress (APC) for Thursday’s rerun poll.

Omisore, who spoke to newsmen alongside Yemi Faronbi, in his Ile Ife country home on Wednesday, said after the election, SDP and APC would form a coalition government, saying the ruling party has accepted manifestoes of SDP, which he said, are people oriented.
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by kunle75(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:

Console yourself with fake News

This message will massage your ego sir
https://www.nairaland.com/4755771/shame-femi-fani-kayode-slams-omisore
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by Daboomb: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Oche Joseph: Are you sure you are not very, very high on Oshogbo Weed?

How does all you wrote, corroborate what you are saying or is it not the same Omisore that has just said he is 100% in support of APC and urged all his followers to vote for APC?

Personally, l dont like Omisore, l say it is only in Nigeria that Criminals and people of highly questionable character contest and rig themselves into elective offices.

Our Democracy still operates like a Mafia Operation where only the most vicious and murderous carry the day.

Omisore's condition are:
1.) That all EFCC criminal charges against him are dropped
2.) he be given automatic Return to the Senate (Den of Criminals)
3.) Be given two Commissioner slots for his family in Osun
4.) Be giventhree LGA chairmanship slots.

APC accepted all his conditions, in their desperation. (And l hope they see how Aregbesola, Tinubu's annointed, hadfailed and lost Osun, so much so they have to ally with somebody like Omisore, to retian control in Osun! Aregbesola was a catastrophic failure for a Governor, all he is interested-in is his Islmaic Agenda.)

In all these, you will see that it is not about the people but as usual, its all about PERSONAL GAINS.
Just like Saraki.
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by KikBuhari2Daura: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
priceactionx:
Lolz, this guy has crawled out again. I could remember all his epistles during GEJ/BUHARI power tussle. Na after the election you and temitemi GEJ until 2019 crooner disappeared from radal , reading as anonymous. The man said he will support APC so whats the problem. The only thing PDP supposed to do is mobilize his people to vote her candidate tomorrow and monitor the results, by then, luck can smile on them. Let the peoples choice prevail.

Oga they warned you and others that Buhari was a terrible choice but you and others felt otherwise ! Enjoy your change hope you are happy with the choice you made
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Does that mean, he's supporting PDP?
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by islandmoon: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
omisore is just one man, he can only vote once
Re: Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin by shoprite: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Lmao this OP is out of touch with reality.

Breaking news. omisore has settled for APC.

Update yaself

I just wonder which network the OP and the person directly below your comment are using grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment The Corpse Of Kashamu Buruji Arrived For Burial (Pix, Video) / Is This Tinubu's Pix Real? *** / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.