Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife (2831 Views)

Breaking News :Bola Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, Other U.S. Agencies / (Photos) Breaking News Bola Tinubu Add Adekunle In His Name / Breaking News!! Bola Ahmed Tinubu Dissociates Self From Wife's Vitriol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife by nansng: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
The National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, has lost his ex-wife.

Though information about the death of the estranged wife of the political icon was shrouded in secrecy, make it exclusively gathered that the deceased died about three and a half weeks ago.

She was said to be the mother of Jide who died on November 1, 2017. Jide was said to be the first son of Tinubu.

Multiple sources, who spoke under condition of anonymity, confided in this e-newspaper that the woman in question lived at Abraham Adesanya Estate in Lagos until her death. Efforts to get her real names proved abortive.

When contacted, an aide to the political leader said, “Tinubu did not lose his wife. I have just spoken with him.” An aide of Iyaloja-General of Lagos, Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, also said he was not aware of the development. He promised to find out and call back. When make it contacted him again after waiting for his return call, his line was switched off.

READ MORE>>>> http://www.spynigeria.ng/2018/09/26/breaking-news-bola-tinubu-losses-wife/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife by Yambee: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Oo
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife by SadiqBabaSani: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Rip to her
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife by daviesblaze(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
I smell the repercussions of adultery or money rituals. either way the truth is inconclusive cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife by ShameOnAPC: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife by thesicilian: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
I don't like him, but I really feel for him and pray God will comfort his family in this trying time.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife by GOFRONT(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife by iluvdonjazzy: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
eyaah, my condolences goes to the family of the dead.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Losses Wife by Bossontop(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Operation shut rivers state down / China Builds World's Biggest Airport In The World In 4 Years Unlike Nigeria / Abba Kyari Fingered In Fresh $2million Scam For Supply Of Military Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.