Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] (5576 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Today sucks. Since morning we sold only one copy. Just 7k. It's too small. Anyway, the Bible talked about being happy and being contented, so I'll give God the glory and I pray before the end of today, at least, 3 — 5 people will come to pay.

See chat below.

1 Share

Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
I feel like giving out this money to someone, but I don't know who the person will be. Who should I give it to?
Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
For those men who haven't read the book, download the free version here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by FemaleSextape(f): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Manmen
Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by dbos11(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
iLegendd:
I feel like giving out this money to someone, but I don't know who the person will be. Who should I give it to?

Remember ur son sir grin
Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
dbos11:

Remember ur son sir grin
I'm not married yet and I won't have more than 2 children. Also, when I do, none of them will go to university. After secondary school, they'll focus on their talents and from there, they'll develop other skills. When they become great in their chosen talents or skills, universities will be looking for them to award them a Ph.D.

What I just wrote above is how smart youths of nowadays should train their children. You won't waste cash, but in less than 7 years, their two kids will be raking in cash and will be experts in their chosen skills.

Since you no want collect because the money too small, I go put am for our bank of no return. I'll only put 6k.

3 Likes

Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by dbos11(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
iLegendd:
I'm not married yet and I won't have more than 2 children. Also, when I do, none of them will go to university. After secondary school, they'll focus on their talents and from there, they'll develop other skills. When they become great in their chosen talents or skills, universities will be looking for them to award them a Ph.D.

What I just wrote above is how smart youths of nowadays should train their children. You won't waste cash, but in less than 7 years, their two kids will be raking in cash and will be experts in their chosen skills.

Since you no want collect because the money too small, I go put am for our bank of no return. I'll only put 6k.

HAaaa. boss u don misquote me ooo

I'm referring to myself ni ooo grin
Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by MrGokay(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
iLegendd:

Boss i no mind even half
Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by EzendiEgo1: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Must you create a thread everyday

This is getting too much guy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by Tony142: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=iLegendd post=71552081] I'm not married yet and I won't have more than 2 children. Also, when I do, none of them will go to university. After secondary school, they'll focus on their talents and from there, they'll develop other skills. When they become great in their chosen talents or skills, universities will be looking for them to award them a Ph.D.

U are very correct sir, youths like wasting money e.g 1.5million to train them self for 4year in the university,

and when they finally graduate, since there is no job in nigeria, they will b looking for private job to work were they will be paying them 15k monthly

in other words, their are now trying to use that 15k job to get BACK that 1.5million they wasted to train dem self for 4yrs in the university

is dat NOT stupidity? Instead of dem to forget about school and use dat 15k initially to set up a business so dat withing dat 4yrs they would have made 1.5million,

youths prefer to going to school to wasting huge of money e.g 1.5million for 4yrs course

when dey finally graduate from d school, dey will b looking for 10k or 15k job to get back that 1.5million dey wasted, is that not foolishness?

This is the reason while i said, if they did not offer me admission to study medicine & surgery this year or next year, i will just forget about school and focus on my talent

b4 those fools dat went to school will graduate, i have already make millions by God's grace, if care is not taking me dat did not go to school, can even employ them to b working for me again, where i will be paying dem peanut of 10k or 15k

infact enh, education especially in nigeria is overated, useless country

u are very correct sir

1 Like

Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by Tony142: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
iLegendd:

God is good, i was supposed to travel today, but insufficent fund has delay my movement, when i saw this your particular post/comment i have the feelings dat u are the one God want to use to bless me, boss dat 7k is even too much, if na 5k self i will be very grateful sir
Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by Offpoint: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
iLegendd:

Most reasonable thing you've said since you've been creating thread, I'm not a reader woulda download one ya book
Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by Tony142: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Today is my birthday, HBD to me, pls give me some like grin

7 Likes

Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2018
Tony142:
Today is my birthday, HBD to me, pls give me some like grin
Happy birthday, Brother. More great things are coming your way. Keep believing.
Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by Tony142: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2018
iLegendd:
Happy birthday, Brother. More great things are coming your way. Keep believing.

Amen oo, thank u sir, am greatful

1 Like

Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by Tamarapetty(f): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Don't worry, more customers will come.

1 Like

Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Don't worry, more customers will come.
That's true. They already came last night, but the guy wanted to buy 5 books at once.

Unfortunately, we don't sell more than one or two books at once. We are not after the money, but making sure they read the one they bought. The prayer worked. This is to say, "God answereths prayers." #smiles.

Prayers are powerful. That would've been ₦41,500 if we agree to sell all the 5 books he needs.

Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
iLegendd, you did not "harass" us with your thread today, hope you are still alive?
Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
iLegendd, you did not "harass" us with your thread today, hope you are still alive?
Schedule. Been too busy. Lots of great news. Oh, I hosted 10 websites on 10 different niches and I'll like you to handle one. Also, I launched my personal website for consultation. If you need relationship help, go there and book an appointment. Expensive but it's worth it. It's a simple portfolio page. Click: https://joeclef.com to see inside.
Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Schedule. Been too busy. Lots of great news. Oh, I hosted 10 websites on 10 different niches and I'll like you to handle one. Also, I launched my personal website for consultation. If you need relationship help, go there and book an appointment. Expensive but it's worth it. It's a simple portfolio page. Click: https://joeclef.com to see inside.
wow, happy to have you back cheesy
would be glad to be of great help.

1 Like

Re: FÜCK THIS: Today Is A Bad Day. What Should I Do With This? [PICTURE] by oxiide22(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Eberechi24:
hahhha grin so u dey enjoy ba?

(1) (Reply)

. / My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries / Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.