Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (186025 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by automatix: 1:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Legolast:

I swear Davido is toying with his career...
Which career? this is what you APC are known for... intimidation and threats

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by automatix: 1:45am On Sep 27, 2018
SATOH:
I was planning to vote Adeleke during the rerun... But since MURIC released statement uncovering the evil plan Adeleke has in collaboration with CAN ( Christian Association of Nigeria), I changed my mind not to vote for him. I also told my mum and my two siblings not to vote for him either.

His family are well known Islamaphobes who their hatred for muslims and Islam is glaring. Majority of his supporters are confused and gullible Islamaphobes (eg FFK, Igbos, IGBOS and christian extremist).

If APC candidate is a Christain who has tolerant and respect for other religions (especially Islam), I will gladly vote for him.

God bless MURIC.
lol... religious propaganda is what you are known for as an APC butt licker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by heyhoodee: 1:54am On Sep 27, 2018
PDP all the way even with all conspiracy!!!!!!

APC is dead in Osun state with Aregbesola/Tinubu led government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:29am On Sep 27, 2018
And the winner i ??
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by tuniski: 2:56am On Sep 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Tbh,oyetola has a better track record than adeleke.ade has nothing to offer
Just like buhari has nothing to offer!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by edupedia: 3:00am On Sep 27, 2018
heyhoodee:
PDP all the way even with all conspiracy!!!!!!

APC is dead in Osun state with Aregbesola/Tinubu led government.

...very empty statement without any basis.... come back later after the run-off for your hot slaps...

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by bighorlus(m): 3:08am On Sep 27, 2018
The Final Battle of Osun is finally here
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by adioolayi(m): 3:56am On Sep 27, 2018
I don't know why we are so sympathetic about PDP winning and not go by what we know about Nigeria political space, especially during electioneering.
The people of Osun wasn't happy with APC, APC government were aware, they went into the election thinking they will still manage to win....but then, the EDE tsunami was beyond their imagination.

Now, an incumbent party is given a rare golden second chance opportunity in a rerun of a gubernatorial seat at 7 polling unit... and some of us are thinking opposition will win In Nigeria haba, even if the seven unit is at EDE, PDP will not win this grin.
Can PDP be the one in power and we expect them to lose this kind of opportunity lailai.
APC has done their home work, making peace, joining forces with other opposition... that's just a gimmick to pave way for unprecedented massive rigging. If they win now, no one can say they didnt work for it..people will tag their victory to the joining of forces.
Either by crook, ballout stuffing, voting on behalf of voters who may not turnout, and the likes, APC will win.

PDP can approach the tribunal

10 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Supercoo: 4:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Decided election . Continuity imposed
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by justlikedat: 4:37am On Sep 27, 2018
So many forces against pdp that it will be easier for a camel to pass through the hole of a pin than for pdp to win this election.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Cyrealmusic(m): 4:39am On Sep 27, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by educators(f): 4:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ikorodureporta: 4:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Like for Oyetola, Share for Adeleke

8 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by modik(m): 5:04am On Sep 27, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Ipob, steer clear of this thread...

My one cent!

Enemy of Osun liberation.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Maxymilliano(m): 5:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Today' s election will be different, I am very sure, Mr. Dancer will enjoy supports from many undecided voters and majority of the rational voters would rather go for the underdog.

Well, Technical rigging by INEC remains a threat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by sonsomegrigbo: 5:09am On Sep 27, 2018
engineerboat:

Ki ni so ro 're naaa

OgBeni koju siwaju jare

My advice for you is to run for your life whenever Igbos praise, hail or support you..

Their favourite always lose! grin

ASK PEJ, GEJ, FFK, PETER THE ROCK[s]
engineerboat:

Ki ni so ro 're naaa

OgBeni koju siwaju jare

My advice for you is to run for your life whenever Igbos praise, hail or support you..

ASK PEJ, GEJ, FFK, PETER THE ROCK[/s]
engineerboat:

Ki ni so ro 're naaa

OgBeni koju siwaju jare

ASK PEJ, GEJ, FFK, PETER THE ROCKgrin

And another one today...............................

BABA F9 PARALLEL AKA DANCING OROBOgrin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by opribo(m): 5:17am On Sep 27, 2018
I can say it categorically that PDP won the election but like i have said earlier INEC is a subterfuge to APC led government.

Therefore, everything you srr happening now was a well designed plan B to ensure APC retains power should tge election go the way it did. There is no amount of campaign tje PDP can do to make them win Osun state. You can take it to the bank, the rigging plan jas already been perfected infact i dare to say todays election is going to be a formality. Watch and see the shameless INEC declare APC the winner. PDP ought to boycot the election let the world know that there was no election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21am On Sep 27, 2018
It is time, the citizens if Osun State, here us your chance to choose who you think is the best for you, choose who you think is going to move your state forward.
Only you people know what is best for you, not the noise makers shouting everywhere online.

GOD BLESS OSUN STATE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

We rise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Roughfyzay(m): 5:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Fellow Osun state indigenes we have fought Saturday's battle and prevailed but sadly the opposing forces are at it again. But do not waver for we shall crush them in the battle to come.
Gather your weapons which is your PVC and let's vote out this government together!
#TinubuOuttaOsun
#NoToHalfSalary
#ImoleDe

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Delonn(m): 5:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Wrong.
Only Ipob pigs, gullible PDP miscreants and those without adequate knowledge of politics are disappointed in Omisore.

Saraki, Atiku and co are wishing they had the chance Omisore has.

PDP treated Omisore badly but they're disappointed that Omisore snubbed them? Just hear yourself

It's said, that no one reenforce a failure. What did Omisore do with the ticket when it was handed to him in 2014? In your political wisdom, you think the PDP should have give him the ticket again in 2018? Is Omisore the only party member in Osun. I believe PDP will still win the rerun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by princealbashir: 5:29am On Sep 27, 2018
The result of this election will definitely not reflect the true state of people's mind and wishes in the state. APC will most likely win using any means - intimidation, harassment etc. But in real sense, people are tired of Aregbesola's propaganda govt. Most people that want APC to win are not residents or inhabitants of Osun State. Go to the state, conduct an interview picking random people across the state and assess things first hand, you understand my points better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Mmlanrehh(m): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Not possible.apc will win but can they get the required 354 margin for victory.Out of the 7 polling units,six are rural areas while one in osogbo is in the urban area.from my electoral experience and studies,turnout is higher in the rural areas than in the cities.
From a theoretical analysis,out of the 600 that have pvcs in osogbo,majority should be apc supporters.apc had its largest margin in 2014 and on saturday here.not more than 400 should come out going by osun voting rate.apc should get 300,pdp should get 100 votes.
In orolu,pdp won here marginally.ordinarily,its the stronghold of adeoti who is back to apc and deputy speaker lasun.there now geared up to fight for apc.50 should turnout with apc getting 200 and pdp 300.it can also swing to apc's advantage anyway depending on what happens tomorrow.
In ife north and south,apc defeated both sdp and pdp so apc is ahead here.but with omisore's fans now siding with apc plus that of adeoti,apc chances are 70%.with almost 800 having pvcs here,nothing less than 500 voters should come out.pdp should have 100 with apc getting 400.it can swing both ways in any case but i pray and hope for an apc victory.
History supports apc.ngige went into the 2011 anamba central senate rerun trailing late akunyili by 700 votes,almost double that of pdp votes.he emerged victorious by a margin of 500 votes.i hope same plays out for oyetola at least for the sake of his urbane,hardworking and tactical genius of a son femi

It morning already let see how this analysis goes
2ways either I praise ur analysis or I laugh at you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Btruth: 5:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Quick reminder to PDP, all you needed from the voters is just 1,300 votes. Be vigilant and make sure all your agents in each units are up to the task. You will eventually have the sweet victory today. And all the Omisores in Osun state will be put to shame IJN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by jyz200(m): 5:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Let me stay here so that I can congratulate obo
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by oyejideogunjumo: 5:48am On Sep 27, 2018
Nairalane:
I'm sure many people are disappointed in Omisore aligning with APC......... If I'm in his shoes, I'd have been neutral....

I've learnt that, in politics, no permanent friends and there are no permanent enemies. But there is a permanent interest!!!
He was moved by the juicy attachments such as ministerial appointment etc not knowing that only God holds tomorrow.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by holuphisayor(m): 5:53am On Sep 27, 2018
Let me book my victory party ticket for adeleke.

APC should not try rig this election ohh.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Orpe7(m): 6:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Waec!
Chai osun don suffer
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by phabulux: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2018
DogmaNation:
Osun flee away from APC. They have nothing to offer but another 40years of servitude, hardship,tears n hunger. Can the idiotic pigs of Buhari,tell us why the satanic incumbent governor did reduce his salary by half? Demonic party!

Speak English, will ya?

'idiotic pigs of Buhari'

You bastards want us back in the regressive clutch of pindinpi. For your information, you've failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by miteolu(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2018
SATOH:
I was planning to vote Adeleke during the rerun... But since MURIC released statement uncovering the evil plan Adeleke has in collaboration with CAN ( Christian Association of Nigeria), I changed my mind not to vote for him. I also told my mum and my two siblings not to vote for him either.

His family are well known Islamaphobes who their hatred for muslims and Islam is glaring. Majority of his supporters are confused and gullible Islamaphobes (eg FFK, Igbos, IGBOS and christian extremist).

If APC candidate is a Christain who has tolerant and respect for other religions (especially Islam), I will gladly vote for him.

God bless MURIC.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by zlantanfan: 6:08am On Sep 27, 2018
lasmile:
PROPHECY:

Osun State Governorship Re-run

Turn out very low, total accredited voters - 1200

PDP - 551
APC - 649

Winner is PDP

Don't Doubt God Please!

people would be getting at least 100k, dem go sara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Picture Of Slums In The Usa / Nigeria has finished me!! / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.