Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (186027 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Under GEJonathan regime!
_
Labour party won Ondo!
Apga won in Imo!
Apga won in Anambra!
APC won in Osun!
APC won 2015 election
_
PDP lost most states to opposition due to free & fair elections enjoyed in his regime.
_
GEJ gave Nig free &Fair election and PMB has taken it away?? � � God bless good luck Jonathan for his dignity and integrity in governance. we all regret that we voted you out from power.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Under GEJonathan regime!
_
Labour party won Ondo!
Apga won in Imo!
Apga won in Anambra!
APC won in Osun!
APC won 2015 election
_
PDP lost most states to opposition due to free & fair elections enjoyed in his regime.
_
GEJ gave Nig free &Fair election and PMB has taken it away?? � � God bless good luck Jonathan for his dignity and integrity in governance. we all regret that we voted you out from power.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by christ007(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
PDP for Osun

Osun for PDP

Adeleke all the way

No matter what na PDP go take over ������
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by raumdeuter: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ogbeni go and rebrand your English. You are dropping bombs all over the place yet claims to be a graduate.

PDP are the riggers republic.

APC is loved and that is why so many in the south west want to Identify with it.

Tell your Baba Oloye that we are coming for Kwara Next and I hope you will be in Kwara by then because as I was in Osun yesterday so will I be in Kwara again by the grace of God.

South west as a whole is APC and you better get used to it. 20 other parties have fallen behind APC in the south west. Nobody wants to touch PDP with a long spoon because they are a cancer.

Don't worry, las las you go dey alright

Did you watch the INEC press conference and coalition of results?

When the PDP agent was objecting, It was agents of other parties that were countering him not even the APC one
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

Did you watch the INEC press conference and coalition of results?

When the PDP agent was objecting, It was agents of other parties that were countering him not even the APC one
that shows that the election isn't free and fair at all. it was marred with violence and rigging.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
A unit Result in just concluded rerun Apc~ 138 Pdp ~ 05
Eru olohun bami (Democracy)
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by raumdeuter: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
that shows that the election isn't free and fair at all. it was marred with violence and rigging.

How was it rigged?

APC planned better, They quickly mend fences with Lasun, they reconciled Adeoti and the masterstoke to yesterday was the Omisore move.

While APC sent 6 governors and the Party chairman to Ife,

where are the PDP governors to sway Omisore? Where was Gbenga Daniel?
Where was Secondus? Fayose, Wike the Kwara governor, where were they? They left Adeleke and Davido alone

Emotions and wailing on social media dont win election on the ground work does

8 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gurnam: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
The ways the two political parties see Osun State played a good part in their response to the rerun.

PDP don’t see it as an important state for their party mission and objectives.

APC sees it as a critical and strategic state to their party objectives and mission.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by comeandsee: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Under GEJonathan regime!
_
Labour party won Ondo!
Apga won in Imo!
Apga won in Anambra!
APC won in Osun!
APC won 2015 election
_
_
who is regreting ? . Nigerians should be thanking God for GEJ REMOVAL otherwise ......

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

How was it rigged?

APC planned better, They quickly mend fences with Lasun, they reconciled Adeoti and the masterstoke to yesterday was the Omisore move.

While APC sent 6 governors and the Party chairman to Ife,

where are the PDP governors to sway Omisore? Where was Gbenga Daniel?
Where was Secondus? Fayose, Wike the Kwara governor, where were they? They left Adeleke and Davido alone

Emotions and wailing on social media dont win election on the ground work does
you are hyprocrite here for not saying the obvious truth, I hope you know that the electorates was beaten cos' they want to visit for pdp, Is it part of our electoral laws Hmmmm? funniest thing enough international observers was unable to witness the polling unit in orolu and ife polling unit. don't you see that it is through violence and rigging they did yesterday. you will never say the truth cos' it's APC. the will of the people that casted their votes on Saturday, September 22 will never be in vain.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
comeandsee:
who is regreting ? . Nigerians should be thanking God for GEJ REMOVAL otherwise ......
it is the will of people that are subverted here. it was cool on Saturday, but the federal government make sure that it was violence all through yesterday when they know that Apc is no more popular in osun state. Infact electorates was beaten black cos' they want to cast their votes for choice candidate. let me tell you here that the will of the people was subverted which is very bad to our electoral process. it will challenge in the court of justice.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are hyprocrite here for not saying the obvious truth, I hope you know that the electorates was beaten cos' they want to visit for pdp, Is it part of our electoral laws Hmmmm? funniest thing enough international observers was unable to witness the polling unit in orolu and ife polling unit. don't you see that it is through violence and rigging they did yesterday. you will never say the truth cos' it's APC. the will of the people that casted their votes on Saturday, September 22 will never be in vain.

The electorates sent back were those who had no business with voting in those PU. Only people who have businesses in those PU are expected to be there

There are laws and PDP should know that

reconciling Lasun turned the tide in Orolu and the Omisore deal sealed Ife

That was simple politics

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

The electorates sent back were those who had no business with voting in those PU. Only people who have businesses in those PU are expected to be there

There are laws and PDP should know that

reconciling Lasun turned the tide in Orolu and the Omisore deal sealed Ife

That was simple politics
even the NBA team that ought to witness the election was disallowed in all the various polling units on Thursday, this things doesn't happened on Saturday, September 22, don't you see that it was federal might that the fg used in rigging the whole process for Apc.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
"In Orolu LG, thugs were screening voters and seizing PVCs from some while security agents looked on"
-Biodun Ajijola, Observer.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by euniq: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
Anyways, the only thing I'm imagining right now is how my APC friends would look when they wear this and raise their broom. Fabulous!! �
Abeg patronize me o.
https:///2348060047770

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
even the NBA team that ought to witness the election was disallowed in all the various polling units on Thursday, this things doesn't happened on Saturday, September 22, don't you see that it was federal might that the fg used in rigging the whole process for Apc.

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
"In Orolu LG, thugs were screening voters and seizing PVCs from some while security agents looked on"
-Biodun Ajijola, Observer.

You and Biodun Ajijola should observe your Senator Twerking Leke

[img]https://media1./images/68b2a8f8b88eb301d4f7440853894d53/tenor.gif?itemid=11120890[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You and Biodun Ajijola should observe your Senator Twerking Leke

[img]https://media1./images/68b2a8f8b88eb301d4f7440853894d53/tenor.gif?itemid=11120890[/img]
you will be afraid cos' you are guilty. international observers has even rejects it the shamble rerun election. Infact they addressed the press today. don't you see that you are hyprocrite. you are a clueless hyprocrite here. If good luck Jonathan has refused to leave power in 2015, buhari will not be where to be found today, so you keep off my mention.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you will be afraid cos' you are guilty. international observers has even rejects it the shamble rerun election. Infact they addressed the press today. don't you see that you are hyprocrite. you are a clueless hyprocrite here. If good luck Jonathan has refused to leave power in 2015, buhari will not be where to be found today, so you keep off my mention.

Lmao you have been the one posting everywhere as if Adeleke paid you to deliver Osun for him and you failed and because of this he is after your life. Only you dey lament everywhere .

Abeg shift. We have moved on. You never see anything yet

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao you have been the one posting everywhere as if Adeleke paid you to deliver Osun for him and you failed and because of this he is after your life. Only you dey lament everywhere .

Abeg shift. We have moved on. You never see anything yet
show me the pictures of your hyprocrite Apc that are rejoicing in osogbo street. don't you see that you are clueless hyprocrite. you robed them of their mandate and you are still expecting them to jubilate, Tufiakwa. you never see anything yet. this is just a first phase.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
show me the pictures of your hyprocrite Apc that are rejoicing in osogbo street. don't you see that you are clueless hyprocrite. you robed them of their mandate and you are still expecting them to jubilate, Tufiakwa. you never see anything yet. this is just a first phase.

Lmao your wailing will go on beyond 2023 from all I can see

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao your wailing will go on beyond 2023 from all I can see
hyprocrite, as if pdp won't seek redress in the court of justice.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
hyprocrite, as if pdp won't seek redress in the court of justice.

We have heard. Then they should seek redress and withdrew you who is their Chihuahua on nairaland from disturbing our e-space with your tiny barking
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

We have heard. Then they should seek redress and withdrew you who is their Chihuahua on nairaland from disturbing our e-space with your tiny barking
I'm a thorn in your flesh, I will be the one in your nightmare, you haven't see anything yet. you just started. besides you are still a kid in Nigeria politics. if not that you are hyprocrite, what's stopping you from jumping from one thread to another in defending buhari and Apc failure. ordinary 7 polling units, they are intimidating and harassing the electorates. that shows that they are desperate in their dealings.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I'm a thorn in your flesh, I will be the one in your nightmare, you haven't see anything yet. you just started. besides you are still a kid in Nigeria politics. if not that you are hyprocrite, what's stopping you from jumping from one thread to another in defending buhari and Apc failure. ordinary 7 polling units, they are intimidating and harassing the electorates. that shows that they are desperate in their dealings.

Hahahahaha see this Chihuahua saying he is a thorn in my flesh grin

Na you dey lose na you dey claim torn in my flesh. Na you dey lament and cry since yesterday na you dey claim thorn in my flesh cheesy

Johnny have you joined the Codeine gang?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ehizario2012: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Hahahahaha see this Chihuahua saying he is a thorn in my flesh grin

Na you dey lose na you dey claim torn in my flesh. Na you dey lament and cry since yesterday na you dey claim thorn in my flesh cheesy

Johnny have you joined the Codeine gang?

Butterflyle0, I read some of ur posts, and concluded that you are not resident in Osun state. So why exactly are you crying more than the bereaved? I think Osun people know what has just hit them with this daylight robbery - 4 years of hardship.
You also said you'll travel to observe (manipulate) things in Kwara too, well, my advice to you is that you should watch ur back there. Kwara citizens are not as gentle as Osun, blood might flow due to serious resistance to electoral manipulations.
Before I go, I don't blame you for ur political alliance, you might be earning ur living and feeding ur family, if u have one, through politics.

But the fact that some people rigged for 16 years is not a justification for their replacement to rig also. The former was voted out so the latter can correct the errors, not consolidate the mistakes.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
ehizario2012:

Butterflyle0, I read some of ur posts, and concluded that you are not resident in Osun state. So why exactly are you crying more than the bereaved? I think Osun people know what has just hit them with this daylight robbery - 4 years of hardship.
You also said you'll travel to observe (manipulate) things in Kwara too, well, my advice to you is that you should watch ur back there. Kwara citizens are not as gentle as Osun, blood might flow due to serious resistance to electoral manipulations.
Before I go, I don't blame you for ur political alliance, you might be earning ur living and feeding ur family, if u have one, through politics.

But the fact that some people rigged for 16 years is not a justification for their replacement to rig also. The former was voted out so the latter can correct the errors, not consolidate the mistakes.

So I can manipulate results grin

Wow that's a new low from you

FYI APC isn't feeding me. I run my own business with employees of my own so I can afford to take time off and hop to another state outside where I am. How does that affect you?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2018
beetruth:

Do you live in Osun?
Do you have parents or relatives or neighbours directly affected by this decision
Shut up jare and go to hell
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ExplicitConect: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
cheesy
Johnnyessence:
Under GEJonathan regime!
_
Labour party won Ondo!
Apga won in Imo!
Apga won in Anambra!
APC won in Osun!
APC won 2015 election
_
_

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Picture Of Slums In The Usa / Nigeria has finished me!! / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.