Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (185941 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

I have to say you have done a great job Butterflyle0.

Whilst the other party was pushing propaganda, you were on ground giving minute by minute details on how the elections were progressing.

Thanks for everything.

May your days be long and filled with happiness.

Soft work my brother. I appreciate you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
We don dey go back now to Ogun state. I believe the final declaration of a winner would be done while we are on the road.

We bless God for a fruitful re-run and that we came, we saw and we conquered.

Peace out y'all

[img]https://media1./images/90c3fe552d34f0bd603a674e31643e24/tenor.gif?itemid=5388653[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by medoplus(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

I have to say you have done a great job Butterflyle0.

Whilst the other party was pushing propaganda, you were on ground giving minute by minute details on how the elections were progressing.

Thanks for everything.

May your days be long and filled with happiness.
amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ClassicMG(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Anytime you hear 'Democracy is under threat', know that looters and their disciples are losing a battle.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Ovamboland(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
ehizario2012:
I only pity the minority in Osun, who voted without being induced by financial rewards. However, the people of Osun will get the leader they deserve.
A people who sell their votes also sell their conscience and the right to complain about poor leadership.
I don't blame PDP or APC alone, let's blame the people who agreed to mortgage their future.
They have sold their future, the next four to eight years look very bleak for Osun people because they have no right to question the leadership since they already got their N10,000 reward in advance.

On the contrary, the future looks very bright for them as they just dodged a bullet of having a governor bereft of ideas coming to rubbish the gains of the past years and lay waste to the sacrifices and pain low cash flow.

As revenue is inching up, we won't hand over the growing treasury to those who wasted our last oil boom on frivolous expenses and conspicuous consumption.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Igbos supported GEJ and lost, Supported Agbaje and lost, Supported Kanu and lost, Supported Fayose and lost, Supported Adeleke and lost. Who is next? Saraki or Atiku? We already know the outcome.

Kwara!!! Kwara!!! Kwara!!! The progressives are coming for you and by the special grace of God I will be there live as well.

Ire o

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by famology(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
babytoun:

This is not about secondus or oshiomole it's about the use of security agencies to rig elections and intimidate voters.

Even without a party chairman Apc would have gotten same results with police and army support.

My point is that they're not showing enough enthusiasm.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Shukuakukobambi: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Igbos supported GEJ and lost, Supported Agbaje and lost, Supported Kanu and lost, Supported Fayose and lost, Supported Adeleke and lost. Who is next? Saraki or Atiku? We already know the outcome.

Kwara!!! Kwara!!! Kwara!!! The progressives are coming for you and by the special grace of God I will be there live as well.

Ire o

You this guy, you no dey tire? cheesy

I don add you to the list of those I have to meet in person smiley

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Saraki hope you are ready to host APC in Kwara

7 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by vena92: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
EngineerBoat
JohnyEssence

Long time
Abeg check DM

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by TopsyKrete: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is the time osun people will experience moyoo Iya; if you get the gist when apshit is announced winner
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by MayorofLagos(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Osun is concluded. Let's face front....

Wike and PDP, has Atiku agreed to Rivers hosting PDP primary, or are they taking the primary elsewhere? Need update

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

My passion is to ensure PDP ceases to exist. That party is totally useless and evil. It must die a political death

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

My passion is to ensure PDP ceases to exist. That party is totally useless and evil. It must die a political death.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

My passion is to ensure PDP ceases to exist. That party is totally useless and evil. It must die a political death.

You have successfully choosen your doom grin
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Shukuakukobambi: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

You have successfully choosen your doom grin

Because PDP is the party of God and the angels in heaven abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by vladimiros: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
message to going Nigerian men who want the best for their children and following osun election

osun has debt of 147 billion naira

but a state igr of just 1.5 billion naira

its obvious to see that most oppressed nigerians love being oppressed.

so young men , here is what you should do

1) get yourself skilled in tech, mainly web dev or software development

2) start doing remote jobs and get paid in dollars.

3) save your dollars

4) leave Nigeria

if grown ass educated Nigerian men need a reason to vote out their oppressors but continue in this charade.

its a sign that some people dont care about the future of their children and also your unborn Nigerian children.

leave this country, give yourself a good life and career.

" a prophet is not respected in his home"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by vladimiros: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ire o

what has ipob gotta Do with osun vote?

can't you people just support your parties without worrying about imaginary enemies?

who cursed us in Nigeria abeg?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
vladimiros:

what has ipob gotta Do with osun vote?

can't you people just support your parties without worrying about imaginary enemies?

who cursed us in Nigeria abeg?

It seems you just flew in from mars.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by quickberry(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Announcement of results live on TVC news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is not an election. Obj , Danjuma, IBB, Abdulsalam, David Mark and a lot of other people know this is how it will go. I also know.

Nobody should blame Osun people. They tried. The war machine concentrated on these 3,500 votes is more than election arsenal for 3 states. It is a do or die affair. Thank God, it has come to an end.

APC congratulation. Well done. So this is how democracy is being practiced in Nigeria.

In 2014, Ekiti governorship election where APC leaders were kidnapped by men wearing masks midnight to the election scaring many party agents from showing up at polling stations. PDP celebrated the victory as 16 - 0. Adeleke was not part of them.

There is no difference between this era and that of 1983 of NPN / UPN electoral fraud in South West that terminated that democracy. 2019, the opposition may be preparing for real battle as this Osun election has given them an insight of what to expect.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Naijji: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Finally

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Ovamboland(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
vladimiros:
message to going Nigerian men who want the best for their children and following osun election

osun has debt of 147 billion naira

but a state igr of just 1.5 billion naira

its obvious to see that most oppressed nigerians love being oppressed.

so young men , here is what you should do

1) get yourself skilled in tech, mainly web dev or software development

2) start doing remote jobs and get paid in dollars.

3) save your dollars

4) leave Nigeria

if grown ass educated Nigerian men need a reason to vote out their oppressors but continue in this charade.

its a sign that some people dont care about the future of their children and also your unborn Nigerian children.

leave this country, give yourself a good life and career.

" a prophet is not respected in his home"

If inspite of the low income and revenue base, the government was able to deliver huge infrastructure projects, good road network and giant water projects. They took a big gamble to build what they think the people need not throw parties or waste away the resources. Things went bad but the good thing is they have the investment on ground to aid transformation and growth which can only be gradual.

It will be a tragedy to hand over to someone who appears incapable of even thinking up a strategy.

It's understandable if the people can't be patient while waiting for the fruits of the investment at their own expense, no blame at all for them.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gmercy713: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
Live collation of result in channels TV.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by vladimiros: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ovamboland:

If inspite of the low income and revenue base, the government was able to deliver huge infrastructure projects, good road network and giant water projects. They took a big gamble to build what they think the people need not throw parties or waste away the resources. Things went bad but the good thing is they have the investment on ground to aid transformation and growth which can only be gradual.

It's understandable if the people can't be patient while waiting for the fruits of the investment at their own expense, no blame at all for them.

osun debt is nearly 150 times their IGR

they took debt they could not sustain
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by vladimiros: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

It seems you just flew in from mars.

my point is, why worry about a group the government has branded terrorists?

why worry at all?

just face front and do your work on ground, and stop making ipob popular by talking about them

its not hard.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Ovamboland(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
vladimiros:

osun debt is nearly 150 times their IGR

they took debt they could not sustain

It's about 9 times their yearly IGR or less than twice their yearly total income, doesn't look like an unsustainable debt to me, however if the investments are right, the IGR will gradually climb

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by vladimiros: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ovamboland:

It's about 9 times their yearly IGR or less than twice their yearly total income, doesn't look like an unsustainable debt to me, however if the investments are right, the IGR will gradually climb

divide 147 by 1.5
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gmercy713: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
gmercy713:
PDP challenging the result of the last week election

Adeleke should proceed to court to get the election result in favour of them if truly it was altered.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by gmercy713: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Seems all party member are in support of APC the way they speak

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Mankosi: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
gmercy713:
Seems all party member are in support of APC the way they speak
That's what I observed too.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Kayharry(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Apc don give them legbelegbe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Picture Of Slums In The Usa / Nigeria has finished me!! / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.