Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe (22792 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by excomarow(m): 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
hammer6F:
This is wat you currently have in Nigeria under Buhari

And it will remain like that till 2023 when Buhari will finish his tenure

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by excomarow(m): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
The elders they said ipob don't respect....are only the elders that use their community men as puppets and for votes to gain political blessing for their family...... WE IPOB SAID THAT ERA IS GONE....THIS IS 21CENTURY ITS TIME WE GET LIBERATED AND JOIN THE WORLD.......

#NO MORE VOTING

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2018
Having listen to. Datti baba Ahmed. Still contesting under pdp for presidential ticket to me the man sounded fair and seems to understand the job perfectly
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by azimibraun: 12:30am On Sep 27, 2018
See the photo above Atiku's head as he seats beside the Obi. Some nightmarish Buhari smiles. Atiku Don Suffer.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Topmaike007(m): 1:02am On Sep 27, 2018
excomarow:

Before nko
E go Onitcha go look Oba face abi Uche face
obi grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 27, 2018
hammer6F:
This is wat you currently have in Nigeria under Buhari

point of correction, this has been before buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Baroba(m): 3:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Topmaike007:
just to seek for vote....

Lol, and after this you probably won't see him in the East again.. My people wake up, these men ain't the answer..Atiku was a VP for 8 years, one of the most powerful I must say, what was his contribution to ordinary Nigerians..

Now he is screaming restructuring..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Cyrealmusic(m): 4:40am On Sep 27, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by ezinnefashionst(f): 5:14am On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by opribo(m): 5:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Atiku can bring about peace in Nigeria. If Saraki should win Nigeria may break if Bubu should continue then the presrnt situation will continuecand even may very likely become worse because he lacks the capacity to exterminate them else hidden secrets will be exposed so the only way is to continue to act as if he means to stop them but indirectly looking the other way.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Tundeobama(m): 5:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Just received this now: Good morning, sir. I received this message this morning from a Muslim friend. I know he sent it to me by mistake. Pls, lets circulate to all our christian brethren in all platforms. ************************ Assalamu alaikum Muslim brothers and Sisters. This is a clarion call to all of us in OSUN state, to listen and listen attentively. Another election is here, and as we always do, we must remind ourselves the following: 1. Our religion is superior to Christianity, therefore, we must vote for another son of ours in Islam- "Omo Iya wa ninun Esin Islam". Remember how Aregbesola propagated Islamic agendas in Osun state for the past 8 years. Remember how he favoured us in employment, promotion, higher rank in the civil service, secret interest free loan for Muslims etc. He did all this for us because of the religion of Islam. 2. A Christian governor will undo everything that Aregbesola has done for us all. If Omisore wins this coming governorship election, we all are in trouble. Maybe all of us didn't know that Governor Rauf Aregbesola brought Akeem Lasisi from Ibadan, Oyo State when there was no person who can beat the record of Prof. Olaitan, a Redeem Pastor in Osun State, and appointed him, Prof. Akeem Lasisi as the Chief Medical Director for Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital (LAUTECH), Osogbo over Prof. Olaitan a Redeem Pastor. This CMD Lasisi has done so much for us. The numbers of Muslims Doctors and Nurses has gone higher in Lautech during his time. You can imagine if one Professor Olaitan of Redeem Church is our CMD as it should have been, we wouldn't have such numbers of Muslims brothers and sisters working in Lautech, neither would we have such numbers of Muslims medical student in LAUTECH, because they wouldn't have even gain admission. The same thing is applicable to School of Nursing to mention just but few. 3. A Christian governor will undo the following. 1. Mosque in all our public schools most especially Christian Public Schools. Aregbesola allowed that we build mosque in all christian public schools. 2. He even allow promotion for Junior Muslim staffs so that Muslims can be Principal and Headmasters/Headmistress over their christian counterparts, the opportunity Christians doesn't enjoy. 3. Muslims opportunity in SUBEB over the Christian. A christian governor will undo all the opportunities Alhajis and Alhajas are enjoying in SUBEB. WHAT WE MUST DO TO WIN THIS ELECTION. 1. Don't sell Gboyega Oyetola Ilerioluwa to Christian as a Muslim even though he is a fanatic Muslim and Alhaji. If you notice it, we con his name to look like a Christian name, so that Christians will not notice. Sell Gboyega to Christians as a Redeem Pastor so that we can have all the Votes of Redeem members. Don't let us deceive ourselves, their numbers are alarming, and if they vote for Omisore, a Christian, he will win! 2. Any time you hear that meeting is going on in the mosque tonight, leave what you are doing and attend. Bring as many that doesn't have Voters card including visitors. We have made necessary plans on how they will all are going to vote. 3. Whenever you want to vote, and the card reader doesn't recognise you, most especially on OMISORE'S major grounds, don't worry, vote, we have made arrangements on how that polling boots will be handled. We will send another rounds of message tonight again. Do whatever we instruct you in all messages you receive. THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT SDP, APC, PDP, ITS AN ELECTION BETWEEN ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY. WE MUST KEEP ON RULING OVER THEM. IT'S OUR BIRTH RIGHT! NEVER AGAIN WOULD CHRISTIAN RULE IN OSUN STATE. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL. SIGNED - ALHAJI OYETOLA - ASSOCIATION OF MUSLIMS OBAS IN OSUN STATE. - ASSOCIATION OF ALL IMAMS - ASSOCIATION OF ALL MUSLIMS PRINCIPALS AND HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS - SUBEB, OSUN STATE. - LAUTECH CMD - OGBENI AREGBESOLA - PRESIDENT BUHARI. N.B : Under no circumstances should a Christian read this message. #Forwarded as Received#

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Navalsadiq(m): 6:10am On Sep 27, 2018
U see u see
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by SarakiBukola: 6:14am On Sep 27, 2018
I am 100% this message sounds stupid to even you, but because you took after your father, you just cant reason differently.

Carry on with these kinda dumb posts, keep us entertained grin

Tundeobama:

Just received this now:
Good morning, sir. I received this message this
morning from a Muslim friend. I know he sent it
to me by mistake.
Pls, lets circulate to all our christian brethren in
all platforms.
Assalamu alaikum Muslim brothers and Sisters.
This is a clarion call to all of us in OSUN state,
to listen and listen attentively. Another election
is here, and as we always do, we must remind
ourselves the following:
1. Our religion is superior to Christianity,
therefore, we must vote for another son of ours
in Islam- "Omo Iya wa ninun Esin Islam".
Remember how Aregbesola propagated Islamic
agendas in Osun state for the past 8 years.
Remember how he favoured us in employment,
promotion, higher rank in the civil service, secret
interest free loan for Muslims etc. He did all this
for us because of the religion of Islam.
2. A Christian governor will undo everything that
Aregbesola has done for us all. If Omisore wins
this coming governorship election, we all are in
trouble. Maybe all of us didn't know that
Governor Rauf Aregbesola brought Akeem Lasisi
from Ibadan, Oyo State when there was no
person who can beat the record of Prof. Olaitan,
a Redeem Pastor in Osun State, and appointed
him, Prof. Akeem Lasisi as the Chief Medical
Director for Ladoke Akintola University Teaching
Hospital (LAUTECH), Osogbo over Prof. Olaitan a
Redeem Pastor. This CMD Lasisi has done so
much for us. The numbers of Muslims Doctors
and Nurses has gone higher in Lautech during his
time. You can imagine if one Professor Olaitan of
Redeem Church is our CMD as it should have
been, we wouldn't have such numbers of Muslims
brothers and sisters working in Lautech, neither
would we have such numbers of Muslims medical
student in LAUTECH, because they wouldn't have
even gain admission. The same thing is applicable
to School of Nursing to mention just but few.
3. A Christian governor will undo the following.
1. Mosque in all our public schools most
especially Christian Public Schools. Aregbesola
allowed that we build mosque in all christian
public schools. 2. He even allow promotion for
Junior Muslim staffs so that Muslims can be
Principal and Headmasters/Headmistress over
their christian counterparts, the opportunity
Christians doesn't enjoy. 3. Muslims opportunity
in SUBEB over the Christian. A christian
governor will undo all the opportunities Alhajis
and Alhajas are enjoying in SUBEB.
WHAT WE MUST DO TO WIN THIS ELECTION.
1. Don't sell Gboyega Oyetola Ilerioluwa to
Christian as a Muslim even though he is a fanatic
Muslim and Alhaji. If you notice it, we con his
name to look like a Christian name, so that
Christians will not notice. Sell Gboyega to
Christians as a Redeem Pastor so that we can
have all the Votes of Redeem members. Don't let
us deceive ourselves, their numbers are alarming,
and if they vote for Omisore, a Christian, he will
win!
2. Any time you hear that meeting is going on in
the mosque tonight, leave what you are doing
and attend. Bring as many that doesn't have
Voters card including visitors. We have made
necessary plans on how they will all are going to
vote.
3. Whenever you want to vote, and the card
reader doesn't recognise you, most especially on
OMISORE'S major grounds, don't worry, vote,
we have made arrangements on how that polling
boots will be handled.
We will send another rounds of message tonight
again. Do whatever we instruct you in all
messages you receive.
THIS ELECTION IS NOT ABOUT SDP, APC, PDP,
ITS AN ELECTION BETWEEN ISLAM AND
CHRISTIANITY. WE MUST KEEP ON RULING
OVER THEM. IT'S OUR BIRTH RIGHT! NEVER
AGAIN WOULD CHRISTIAN RULE IN OSUN
STATE. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL.
SIGNED
- ALHAJI OYETOLA
- ASSOCIATION OF MUSLIMS OBAS IN OSUN
STATE.
- ASSOCIATION OF ALL IMAMS
- ASSOCIATION OF ALL MUSLIMS PRINCIPALS
AND HEADMASTER/HEADMISTRESS
- SUBEB, OSUN STATE.
- LAUTECH CMD
- OGBENI AREGBESOLA
- PRESIDENT BUHARI.
N.B : Under no circumstances should a Christian
read this message.
#Forwarded as Received#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Chri08102702694: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Atiku in Onitsha to meet Obi of Onitsha, the most powerful king East of the Niger.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Petdagr8t(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2018
Atiku gaba n'iru na idi anyi mma, I'm so much in love with the Obi of Onitsha....Igbo traditional rulers are always classic.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Are all of you not seeing Peter OBI in the first picture ahead of Gbenga Daniel. This guy wanna be VP.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by coluka: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2018
Atiku should go and sit down, he has nothing to offer
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by colestephan86: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2018
kidap:
PDP presidential  aspirant ,Atiku Abubakar pays his royal majesty, Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, CFR a visit.

See photos below..

Source : http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/26/atiku-abubakar-meets-with-obi-of-onitsha-igwe-nnaemeka-alfred-ugochukwu-achebe-cfr/
I can imagine what the king will tell his chiefs after atiku has left . Im sure he will say something like " anofia this stupid man chooses to remember me because he want me to tell me people to vote for him,
Chief ogbonna: your highness , don't mind him, na ekwensu him be.
( The obi and his chiefs then laffs out loud ahahahahaha. )
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by ArahCharles: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Was there life. One of his wives is from Onitsha
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by orisa37: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Saraki is the Life President of Biafura, far greater than Ojukwu and Zik dreamt of..... cool

BUT

He's a Yoruba Muslim tongue

You are wasting your time, Atiku .....

emi Bukola OkoroMadun Madun nimo sobe (evil laughter) grin TRANSLATION: na me Bukola talk amembarassed
grin

Twenty million cheers for Achebe & Okoro madun madun-the best and baddest anyhowly of Igbo kwenu !!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Topmaike007(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2018
Baroba:

Lol, and after this you probably won't see him in the East again.. My people wake up, these men ain't the answer..Atiku was a VP for 8 years, one of the most powerful I must say, what was his contribution to ordinary Nigerians..

Now he is screaming restructuring..
don't mind him,I don't like anything about him
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by ciggy000(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Not many people knows that Atiku fourth wife is from onitsha. So is he virtually home with his inlaws
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by nwatthu(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2018
Sincerely speaking, i think, ATIKU can make a good president,joke apart..he has my vote already, i pray PDP delegates will do justice to this.
hucienda:
Red caps.

Whoever would become the PDP presidential flagbearer deserves it because the contestants are really working hard for the support of delegates across the country.

Good luck to Atiku and the other aspirants.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by nwatthu(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2018
send me an email
Ezepresido:
I love this man Atiku and I wish to be in his campaign team.
Pls how can I join his physical campaign team?
Thanks
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe by Anambralstson: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2018
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Commission Agege Pen Cinema Bridge Tomorrow / Akpabio Loses Bid To Hijack Akwa Ibom APC / Jigawa empowers 440 women with 1,320 goats — but it’s a loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.