Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes (18917 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m / Pastor Adeboye Says God Is Not Omnipotent And That Satan Can Change God's Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by sewad31: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2006
[i][color=#550000]He sure didn't think this up!
At times God instructs us and all we have to do is obey, not even asking questions, but we later see reasons by ourselves, either through revelations or occurrences around us.
At least the 49 day fast came b4 the "49 day interval" crashes.
You think that a coincidence? Not me!
[/color][/i]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by GL(f): 3:26am On Aug 18, 2006
Sewad,

The Issue here is determining that God said so. The bible tells us to test the spirits. We can't just accept prophecies because they sound authentic.

btw, when did they link plane crashes to the fasting? was it before or after the crashes? i'm not sure though i think it was after. in that case, ppl would argue that at the time of ordering the fasts, they should have mentioned the plane crashes.

when i first heard this prophecy about the 49 plane crashes, the first thing that came to my mind was why we had 2 - or 3 - crashes. Did God accept some days and reject others?

Personally, I think it would be better if pastors can stick to bringing in Jesus' lost sheep. Jesus didn't commission anyone to be a prophet or fortune teller (which is what this annual prophecies are beginning to look like).
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by dblock(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2006
The best fake prophets aren't those that just blabber but those that prophesize inevitebilities, like for instance i predict that in the year 2050 a very deadly disaster shall occur (note how i wasn't too descriptive), but real prophets are another story
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Inaran(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2006
As I submit to Almighty God, I would like to shed some light on this matter concerning this prophecy. In a vision of the night, I witnessed the work of Kingdom of Darkness concerning this prophecy.

I was in a room in what seemed to be on an elevated level with a lady. Suddenly, I saw a large black box container filled with souls suspended in space (partially dark). In a flash this box was flipped over and I could hear and feel such profound cry and pain from those inside the container.

The lady next to me quickly asked me if I saw that and answered yes. I quickly travelled downwards and I found myself on a lower level. I then saw a building in which I entered to challenge whoever did this. I was stopped by two figures who did not want me to go further into the building. I turned around and as I left the entrance of the building I noticed a number of figures running towards me. Two of these figures tried to attack me but were unable to get near me. I then woke up and prayed.
The next day the plane crash was announced.

I spoke to one of our Pastors concerning this but I was told that he can’t get enough people to pray. Our main Pastor had travelled and the attitude of the prayer group was very casual. I heard of Adeboye’s prophecy early in January and my spirit was in agreement.

The same way that witches can use dolls to represent human beings and inflict pain is the same way darkness can take any object and replicate it in the realm of the spirit and try to control it. Sadly, some human beings collaborate with darkness to carry out these sorts of acts. As believers we must remember that God has given us dominion on earth including over principalities and rulers of darkness. If we don’t intercede, pray and walk in obedience to HIS Word, then darkness will continue to rule easily in this Age.

My fellow Christians, please do not get offended by what anyone has said here but pray for them. An unbeliever is not our enemy. For some of them it’s another trap (I feel like crying but please pray for them). May the good work that Our Faithful Lord Jesus has started in you, be completed. Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Aggressa(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2006
Inaran:

My fellow Christians, please do not get offended by what anyone has said here but pray for them. An unbeliever is not our enemy. For some of them it’s another trap (I feel like crying but please pray for them). May the good work that Our Faithful Lord Jesus has started in you, be completed. Amen

@Inaran;
Brilliant and May God bless you. We refuse to be offended, they are not our enemy, we know the enemy "who came to steal, to kill and to destroy". Our prayers are for the salvation of their souls. God has offered us salvation, Jesus has paid the price, it is left for us to accept it. An offer unaccepted is an offer refused[color=#000099][/color], please dont refuse the offer of salvation!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Reverend(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2006
When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!

Source: George Carlin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by otolorin(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2006
@ reverend.
its good to know you've got the rights to express yourself as regards any issue u feel concerned about.
but dont u tink sometimes one has to respect other people's opinion - you can refuse to accept, partially or in totality the fact that these spiritual issues and their happenings are not impossible, and at the same time deliver your opinion without offenses . . . ?
no harm meant - but i hope you dont have to continue like this for long!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Reverend(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2006
otolorin:

@ reverend.
its good to know you've got the rights to express yourself as regards any issue u feel concerned about.
but don't u think sometimes one has to respect other people's opinion - you can refuse to accept, partially or in totality the fact that these spiritual issues and their happenings are not impossible, and at the same time deliver your opinion without offenses . . . ?
no harm meant - but i hope you don't have to continue like this for long!

Otolorin!

I am not offended by your post at all grin

I agree that people have the right to their beliefs, just like I have the right to call the whole thing nonsense. It does concern me that these business Mafia are preying on innocent people. It is a reverse Robin Hood syndrome! Rob from the poor to give to the rich angry

I do not have a problem with peoples beliefs, I have a very big problem though with people manipulating and deceiving poor innocent people for profit!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Backslider(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2007
Deuteronomy 18:22
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by TV01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2007
Backslider:

Deuteronomy 18:22
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Bro' Backslider, you missed this bit (I trust you did not do so on purpose, as that would suggest you were scared of upsetting people and that would make you a man-pleaser, which I doubt you are cheesy);

20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.' 21 And if you say in your heart, 'How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?'--

What would you suggest as an appropriate means of execution? It's been absolutely ages since I attended a good stoning grin.

God bless
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Backslider(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2007
@TV01

I am not interested in any jot of praise. I am have lead an assemble of men and look you don't move me at all. I however dont have one single hate for you or your post to me.

now to your post you said

TV01:

20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.' 21 And if you say in your heart, 'How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?'--

What would you suggest as an appropriate means of execution? It's been absolutely ages since I attended a good stoning Grin.

God bless

There is a reason for ordinance and law. There is a reason for penalty also. All seek Justice.

Because we are saved by Grace we can not kill anyone however where I quoted tallies with where Brother Paul Lead by the holy Ghost says that we should mark them who cause division amongst us.

I can Quote a lot of Verses that support this

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Lamentations 2:14
Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee: and they have not discovered thine iniquity, to turn away thy captivity; but have seen for thee false burdens and causes of banishment.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by TV01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2007
Backslider:

I am not interested in any jot of praise.

That's good, 'cos I am not a praise singer. In fact, I am not a singer period grin.

I however don't have one single hate for you or your post to me.

You know I ain't got nuthin'but love for you bro' kiss1 No shaking. I appreciate your position on a lot of things, and you zeal is obvious. But regardless of our many differences, I am not about hate , hating or being hateful!

So back to your post.

"What is your view on Pastor EA Adeboye aka "Daddy GO" or more specifically, what is you take on the word he claimed was prophetic and how one should react"

God bless
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Ferlie(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2007
all of una wey dey talk here, by the time wey una mouth go for one side, make unu no complain o - u go no say - to abuse man of God na taboo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by buluti(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2007
Backslider:

@TV01

There is a reason for ordinance and law. There is a reason for penalty also. All seek Justice.

Because we are saved by Grace we can not kill anyone however where I quoted tallies with where Brother Paul Lead by the holy Ghost says that we should mark them who cause division amongst us.

I can Quote a lot of Verses that support this

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Lamentations 2:14
Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee: and they have not discovered thine iniquity, to turn away thy captivity; but have seen for thee false burdens and causes of banishment.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

@ Backslider and your point is ??,
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Backslider(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2007
@buluti

If a man's Prophesy is right with God and Man then he is called of God( but he must leave holy) Give him the due respect that you give a man of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by buluti(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2007
I still don't get you?? are you saying ??
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by etauso(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2007
Pastor Chris is a man of God, let him be. He has been ordained by the lord most high
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2007
Am tired of these prophecies.
Its only during New Year Days that these so-called men-of , gave predictions,why not middle of the year.Some of them have even turn their churches to campaign grounds that anyone seeking a political office especially in the south-wetern states must pay a visit to thier church in order to convince the masses that they have been ordained by the ALMIGHTY.
And when these people go wrong,their so-called men that anointed them will never give out a word of caution to them.
It was last year when our president was really fighting for his tenure elongation claiming "his 'god' is not a 'god' of abandoned projects"And the minister he usually visits if not his ally never came out to caution but kept quiet,is it those kind of people we should pay attention to.
The only thing they should concern themselves about now is teaching the people what the creator required of them on how to live a righeous live,simple not by making yearly predictions.I have better things to do than to listen to predictions.
N.B:On the third term agenda, i give kudos to the CREATOR that upon all our deadly sins he still remembers us and secondly to that MAN "ATIKU" which means "OBA TI KIN KU" in yoruba language.What a shame to those who regarded themselves as men anointed by their so-called 'god' who never gave kudos to what he did,cos through him the CREATOR saved us from slavery.
I rest my case.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by MP007(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2007
Its between him and God, if he claims that he heard it from God , so be it , the bottom line is that the airways it once again safe, ,.praise God!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Echidime(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2007
A man be in an ecstatic state, and another man may try to rouse him. It is considered good to do so. Yet this state may be bad for him, and the awakening may be good for him. Rousing a sleeper is good or bad according to who is doing it. If the rouser is of greater attainment, this will elevate the state of the other person. If he is not, it will deteriorate the consciousness of the other man
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by Echidime(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2007
what can we say, in nigeria today different people with different opinions, we only have to pray to GOD for everything
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by enough: 9:25am On May 11, 2007
pastor, who be satan?abi u see de man wth ur eye wey in come tell you say in don play air crash.anyway GOD dey so no funking plane crash
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by LoveKing(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2007
@ topic

Well we should not undermine a kind of prophecy like there will be plane crashes. but to say one for 49 days? I wont buy into that. Prophecies twist and change or may never come to pass because of our "Freewill".I wont buy into that at all!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by thesilent1(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2007
for any mathematicians out there, i would like to know the probability of 1 plane crash every day for 49 days back-to-back.

must be some huge odds though.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by huxley(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2008
did he really say this?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by javalove(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2008
xtians r always looking for wats not missing!!!! una go search tire. 49 ko 100 ni

The Jokes forum is not funnier than this pace LMAO cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes by photoshoot(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2016
otokx:
i have predicted more plane crashes this year. as for our numerous men of God, it appears they have run out of ideas to keep their flock within their influence. what has been their impact on their immediate environment? No more spiritual imperialism, please open your eye.

Bros, morning o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Types Of Churchgoers / Coronavirus: Anglican Church Stops Communion From One Cup / Is SMOKING A SIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.