Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Phil Finally Took Down My Pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phil Finally Took Down My Pants (715 Views)

I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad / I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phil Finally Took Down My Pants by Sashacrystal007: 5:30am On Sep 27, 2018
CHAPTER 4

Phil was starting to lean over to kiss Princess when I made my presence known by calling out to her.

�Princess.� I called, and unlike I�d imagined, neither Phil nor Princess was startled when I marched into the living room. I wasn�t sure if they knew I�d seen them almost kiss, so I didn�t bring it up.

�Are we going to work on the Science homework or what?� I queried.

�Oh yeah. We should.em.do that right now.� Sharon responded with a trembling voice.

While the three of us studied, we all pretended as if nothing had happened. I was boiling up. I was mad at Phil for proposing to kiss my friend. Princess wasn�t spared from my rage either. Even though she ended up not kissing him, I imagined she could have, had I not interrupted.

Sharon and Princess left as soon as we finished the homework, and I went straight to my room, where I remained until nightfall. Even when my mum called me for dinner, I told her I wasn�t hungry. I was hurt.

I couldn�t explain why, but I felt betrayed by Phil even though there was no form of commitment between us. I felt stupid for letting him have his way with me the previous night. I knew he was a flirt, and it hurt me to think that I was nothing but a body count to him.

I felt tears looming in my eyes when I thought about Phil kissing Princess, but I was able to get hold of myself before I got misty eyed. I turned to put off the light in my room when I saw Phil standing by the door.

�What are you doing here?� I fired at him.

�To know what I did to make you so cold to me� Phil replied.

�Go away. I don�t want to talk to you.� I declared unconvincingly.

Phil drew closer to where I was, and squatted to make our eyes lock horizontally.

�I don�t know what�s going through your mind. All I know is that I had a wonderful time with you last night. And maybe it was just me, but I actually thought we shared something special. But all of a sudden, you wouldn�t talk to me.

�I was desperate to be with you, and that was why I joined you and your friends while you were discussing, but then you left. I started to think maybe you didn�t fancy me after all, so I didn�t come after you. When I saw you standing around the corner, I decided to play around a little just to see how you�d react. I would never have kissed your friend, even if you hadn�t walked in when you did.

�I�m not one to admit his feelings, but I really like you and wouldn�t hurt you on purpose. Just thought you should know.� Phil concluded.

His words penetrated into my heart, like a fiery iron on ice, softening my resolve. Phil told me the things I wanted to hear, and I was too young to be cynical about men, so I believed him.

Phil was about to get up and perhaps leave, when I held him by the back of his head and planted an erotic kiss on his lips.

Seconds turned into minutes of sensual pleasure as Phil and I picked up from where we left off the previous night. As his hands roamed unrestricted all over my body, I could feel my nipple harden under the tip of his tongue.

Phil slid his hand down my pant as I blossomed under the influence of his strokes. He held my hand and took it down his trouser. I didn�t know what to do at first, but as soon as I felt the sheer rigidity of his erection, my mission became crystal clear.

Without seeking permission, I held Phil�s d*ck and jerked it softly along my palm. He gave a sharp sigh as I did so, and I knew he was enjoying it, so I increased the tempo of the bounce. I wasn�t sure exactly how much pleasure Phil derived from what I was doing, but I imagined it would be as much as I was getting from his twiddling around my p*ssy, so I kept it up.

While I enjoyed every part of what I and Phil were doing, I wanted more. As his fingers played around my beaver, a stout sensual sensation erupted inside me. I wanted him badly. I wanted him inside me.

I was still a virgin at the time, and even though I intensely lusted for Phil�s hardened dick, I wasn�t sure if I wanted to lose my virginity there and then. I was only fifteen.

Despite my doubts, I wasn�t sure I could say no if faced with the decision, so I left it all to Phil. I let him decide my fate. I was in a vulnerable state, as the pleasures Phil gave me rendered me somewhat numb.

Suddenly, Phil stopped to look me in the eyes. I saw those beautiful brown eyes that
continue reading http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=142#

(1) (Reply)

Link Up! / Trendy & Classy Bags For Exquisite Ladies @ Nikkygoodybags / I Am In Love With A Guy Who Totally Hate Me - Why Is That So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.