Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? (517 Views)

Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by lawlhee: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2018
I want to know what your thought on a single woman with child(ren) is. Do you subscribe to the fact that she can't be a single mom and not be chaste?? Do you think a single mom must necessarily be a promiscuous person? Let's talk.
Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Not all of them

In this situation, you can’t punish the children for the sins of the father; that is, just because some promiscuous girl got pregnant and had a baby doesn’t mean all single mothers are promiscuous.

I believe as a mature man, you should be able to read subtle signs as to the kind of woman she might be.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2018
I believe if you believe what you just ask us if we believe, then it is safe for all reasonable humans to believe you are shallow.

That's what I believe. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by lawlhee: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2018
MariaLavina:
I believe if you believe what you just ask us if we believe, then it is safe for all reasonable humans to believe you are shallow.

That's what I believe. grin

I'm sure you broke out of rehab, you weren't discharged officially.
Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2018
I believe if you don't have anything reasonable to write about, just be on front page and be reading anything that gets there. #rubbish.

Must people keep recycling threads all because they want to post something? Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2018
lawlhee:

lol this is brutal.
Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by Originalsly: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
lawlhee:

Why reply and prove him right?
Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by Uglymugg: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
who are we to judge a person by ther situation?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by lawlhee: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Originalsly:

Why reply and prove him right?
Can you make any sense out of his/her post.
Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by lawlhee: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Uglymugg:
who are we to judge a person by ther situation?

But people do and their comments are heart breaking.
Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by Uglymugg: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
lawlhee:

But people do and their comments are heart breaking.
It's why seun needs to implement a dislike button.
Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by Originalsly: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
lawlhee:

Can you make any sense out of his/her post.

Yes...a whole lot of sense.
Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by lawlhee: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Originalsly:

Yes...a whole lot of sense.
I didn't see any honestly.
Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by Originalsly: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
lawlhee:

I didn't see any honestly.
I know you wouldn't. ..but keep looking.
Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
lawlhee:

grin

Don't be mad, I meant you are shallow if you have that opinion of single mothers.

How do you feel now? grin
Re: Do You Believe That Single Mothers Are Not Virtuous Women? by Olalan(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Unfortunately many single mothers in a bid to find a hubby again tend to be easy lays.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide, I Am Losing It Slowly / ?? id it right / Lazy Dating Habits Women Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.