Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) (60690 Views)

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos / Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
for this kind bush naim I go pass go cast my vote? God forbid .
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
for this kind naim I go pass go cast my vote? God forbid .
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
If it...
Looks like propaganda
Smells like propaganda
Sounds like propaganda
Then it is PROPAGANDA

I don't believe this news, the photos prove nothing

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by banty: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yambee:
White handkerchief?

This must be a joke. Like a joke, we are seeing the APC turn our democratic process into a North Korean style dictatorship.

We all should rise and fight the APC.

We all should vote against the APC, as any vote for the APC is an encouragement to them that we like their dictatorship kind of politics.

Buhari has to be sent back to Daura and Tinubu back to Iseyin.

Never again.

Fight from Niraland? undecided
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
melvinjames:
Where are those who were saying if Buhari didn't do well they'd vote him out?
Got news for you menh, Buhari have Nigeria locked down. All service chiefs were deliberately chosen from his tribe for a reason.

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1045281480199602176?s=19

What's this one saying...
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Moukandjo: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
The PDP guys & their media agents sure think we're all as gullible & as daft as their sycophants most especially the IPIGs!
How does this picture prove the news that they're dishing out now Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Ezepresido: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Of a truth APC will be declared winner against the popular choice of the electorates. That means another Four years of living in bondage for Osun people.
Suffice it to say that what characterized this re-run election today shall be the same malpractice that would keep the evil genius Buhari in power beyond 2019, thereby He will continue to humiliate and massacre his perceived enemies.
I pray that Goodluck Jonathan and other southern innocent politicians can learn how to retain power by all means as Buhari and APC has displayed.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by donniluv(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Its so unfortunate that haters of pdp will soon go hungry and eat their feaces pdp has come to rescue

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by smirn(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yambee:
White handkerchief?

This must be a joke. Like a joke, we are seeing the APC turn our democratic process into a North Korean style dictatorship.

We all should vote against the APC, as any vote for the APC is an encouragement to them that we like their dictatorship kind of politics.

Never again.

Stupid and fake report, what shows the report is true. PDP and their agents of false information should know that elections are not won by lies and misinformation. If e pain you too much, just go kill yourself and find rest.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Akiika: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
At least folks should eschew sentiment and bias, and apply common sense before giving any credence to stories like this?
Even if the white handkerchief screening report is true, will the thugs follow them to the polling booth? Did the picture prove anything? just some guy on bike and another one holding stuffs.
TheCable, Sahara Reporter, Premium Times are all making a mockery of journalism.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by donniluv(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Its a pity but I believe strongly that Apc will be sent packing nonsense could w thinking humans
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by smirn(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ezepresido:
Of a truth APC will be declared winner against the popular choice of the electorates. That means another Four years of living in bondage for Osun people.
Suffice it to say that what characterized this re-run election today shall be the same malpractice that would keep the evil genius Buhari in power beyond 2019, thereby He will continue to humiliate and massacre his perceived enemies.
I pray that Goodluck Jonathan and other southern innocent politicians can learn how to retain power by all means as Buhari and APC has displayed.[color=#990000][/color]
see cry, wetin concern you with Osun state? Children of hate.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by sehin79(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
looks like APC showing another levels and dimension to rigging according to PDP.... but all this remains accusation until proven right
but if it is right it as be condemmed. our democracy must be protect to be fair and credible.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
I foresee the court canceling this rerun with all these evidences coming up

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by smirn(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Akiika:
At least folks should eschew sentiment and bias, and apply common sense before giving any credence to stories like this?
Even if the white handkerchief screening report is true, will the thugs follow them to the polling booth? Did the picture prove anything? just some guy on bike and another one holding stuffs.
TheCable, Sahara Reporter, Premium Times are all making a mockery of journalism.
Dont mind them, they and the PDP supporters here are big fools.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by uruego(f): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
ARISE O NIGERIANS AND FIGHT AGAINST THIS ENSLAVEMENT.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Priye007:
APC and perfect rigging arelike 5$6

I smell lies. The federal government should start enforcing the law on fake news carriers. Especially on social media...

In north Korea, china, uae , Germany you can't try all these nonsense. By spreading fake news.

I repeat I smell lies
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Episteme2(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
I simply laugh at people who think that Buhari can be voted out in 2019. It's almost an impossible mission. Osun election is just a preamble to 2019. A rerun that was supposed to take place almost immediately on monday 24th was slated for 27th to allow APC enough time to perfect their rigging plan. And some zombies are rejoicing over this shameless charade called election.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
belawhite07:
100% available .... 220 odd call or whatsapp let all smile together.

Why can't you invest your life savings. So you can win big. And become a millionaire..

Scammer
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by contigiency(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
I knew this was a sponsored fake news being carried out by PDP and their apologists. Police has confirmed to premium times that they are only checking to make sure that the only people who will have access to the voting centers are those registered to vote in the affected centers. so that hoodlums will not go there to cause problems. they will check your pvc to ensure that you are registered there before you are allowed to go in. so I don't know why the news media manufactured the white hanky here and left the real substance of the situation. Well, they can continue to try but they have failed.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by ajericho(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yambee:
White handkerchief?

Never again.

all lies,no be there me people dey?,there's nothing like such,if you go win una go win stop the God damn lies
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by TopHand: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ok no problem but the okada man can go
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Vallter192(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
SERIOUSLY

ishowdotgmail:
PDP are behind this

They are in trouble already
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yambee:
White handkerchief?

Never again.

RISE ALONE AND DEFEND ALONE BRO....
I NO JOIN
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by bantudra: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
niegeria is a funny place....

kiiikikikiki...
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by honor4me: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yambee:
White handkerchief?

Never again.

What made you sure these were not PDP agents?
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Declare APC as the eventual winner of this highly controversial election and alll hell will loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by hayesconcept(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
I laugh in Japanese. Just dey make mouth for nairaland shior
OROSUNBOLB:
Declare APC as the eventual winner of this highly controversial election and alll hell will loose.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Ejehjoe(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
If PDP wins, it's not rigging but if APC wins it is rigging. The difference was just around 350 votes for goodness sake.

Do you watch football at all? That a team is leading 3-2 at 86th minute doesn't mean the team will win. The lead is just an advantage.

Oh when did PDP becomes the party of saints who can only be rigged out but would not rig? undecided
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wow the zoo is sinking oooo hahaha

Where are those shouting get ur PVC

#NO MORE VOTING

#DISINTEGRATION

Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by TAO11(f): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack / Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.