Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

EGO MBUTE. Chapter 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EGO MBUTE. Chapter 1 (445 Views)

Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo) / Drop Your Ego: Guys! Here's How To Use Condoms Correctly [photos] / The Male Ego: What Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EGO MBUTE. Chapter 1 by Igweakpos(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
My names are Igwe chukwujekwu Chigbogunwa David Godwin. I hailed from Eastern part of Nigeria. I was born in a family of three boys and am second to last born. I grew up in a poor family, one thing I knew as a young blood is that,money must be made no matter how it comes. I and my mum suffered throughout my secondary school. Thereafter,

I remain in the village hustling to make both ends meet with my brothers. Soon my elder brother left us to look for greener pasture,I was in the village with my mum and my hunger brother. I was playing a role of a father since my dad kicked bucket when I was in Ss1. Life wasn’t fair to me and my family. I so much believed in money no matter how it will come. I had a very good friend of mine called Mandela when I was in the school,people call us twins because we do thing together so after secondary school, he flew out of the country to hustle. He persuaded me then for us to go together but my mum refused,

Moreover I don’t have money for flight. My family and I that hardly afford three square meal a day,where can we get the money. So he later flew out of the country for greener pasture and left me behind.

MANDELA SIDE OF THE STORY.

My full names are Monday Judge Okoye. I was born and brought up in a family of two. My elder sister (Jenifer) and I. Our father died the day my mother gave birth to me.

According to my mum,she gave birth to me,so she called my dad and broke the news that she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, my father was so glad,out of excitement he hurriedly entered bike from his place of work heading to hospital ,the bike had an accident and both of them died instantly.

From that day,the sufferings of my mother started because she was not doing anything in order to support my father financially.

My mum and my sister started suffering after the death of my father in order to raise me.

Igwe Chukwujekwu and I was a very close friends or should I called it brothers because we’re more less a friend. After our secondary school,my instinct keep on telling me to fly out of the country for greener pasture. I’ve informed my family about it and the response I got was that there is no money. One certain day, I summoned my mum (Margret) and my sister.

Mandela: Mama I’ve earlier informed you and sister that I want to fly out,I don’t think I’ll make it here in Nigeria. Please mama,try and understand me,am not getting younger but older. I want to take a good care of you and sister Jenifer before I’ve my own family.

Mother(Margret): Nnam ,you keep on insisting on travelling out,I like the idea but how sure are you,that you’ll make it abroad and secondly, where can we get money for your flight?

Sister(Jenifer): Sorry brother,You don’t know anybody abroad,how will you survive when you eventually gotten there?

Mandela: mama,I’ll survive and make you and sister proud,my instinct keep on telling me and it has never fail me before. Sister,I’ve a good friend of mine who is outside the country,he had made it within six months that he travelled. He promised me that in six months,I’ll be a millionaire.

So there is no problem about my accommodation.

Jenifer: Where are we going to get the money,that’s the main problem now?

Mandela: Let’s sell one of our lands.

Margret: To sell land!

Mandela: Yes mama. We’ve no option or do you have anybody to borrow it from when I come back in six months I’ll pay back with interest?

Jenifer: No we can’t borrow money from anybody. Let’s sell the land.

Thereafter,

We concluded to sell the land. In a month later ,the land was sold and I used the money and pay for my papers. The day,I was about travelling, my mother gave me a mothering advice and my elder sister too.

I flew out of the country to Malaysia.

IGWE’S SIDE OF THE STORY

I suffered as if I was among those that crucify Jesus Christ. I do Mersin work,I cut palm kernel for people for money. I and my mum and younger brother suffered in the village for 2 years and some months.

One Christmas,I went to the village square for youth meeting. On getting there,

I saw Mandela with the latest car in town. I was looking at him and he too.

Igwe: Mandela! (I screamed his name)

Mandela: Igwe 1.

Igwe: Mandela is this you?

Mandela: yes my very good friend.

I was so exciting seeing Mandela because I know that God must use him to better my life. After the meeting,he told me to enter his car and we drove off to far hotel.

To be continued.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: EGO MBUTE. Chapter 1 by Igweakpos(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: EGO MBUTE. Chapter 1 by Uglymugg: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Even if you're going to listen to ilegends advise, do you think this is the right place to post your work? What happens when everyone starts posting their articles here? Will this still be romance section?

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Some Guys Never Stop Caring / What Would You Do If You Caught Your Brother's Wife In Bed With Another Man? / 10 Signs Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Wants To Break Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.