Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,615 members, 7,861,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze (555 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. / Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by AfricanGlitz(f): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Popular Nigerian fearless writer, Nkechi Bianze recently voice her opinion on ‘Bride Price‘, a very popular tradition across Africa. She stated that the idea that one person has to pay to acquire another all in the name of getting married is silly and bizarre. “No human will pay a price on me. I’m too expensive for anyone to afford“. She said.

Nkechi Bianze carried on saying…

“Men pay money to marry women, all in the name of bride price. Now, many women are saying NO TO BRIDE PRICE, and some of you are objecting.

They are saying have for free that which you pay for.

The ONLY reason anyone would object to having for free what they pay for is if they’ve got a motive or a benefit they get by paying for that thing, which they won’t get if they get it for free.
https://africanglitz.com/2018/09/27/bride-price-is-a-senseless-tradition-aimed-at-commodifying-women-nkechi-bianze-weigh-freedom-tradition/

1 Like

Re: ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by AfricanGlitz(f): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
AfricanGlitz:
Popular Nigerian fearless writer, Nkechi Bianze recently voice her opinion on ‘Bride Price‘, a very popular tradition across Africa. She stated that the idea that one person has to pay to acquire another all in the name of getting married is silly and bizarre. “No human will pay a price on me. I’m too expensive for anyone to afford“. She said.

Nkechi Bianze carried on saying…

“Men pay money to marry women, all in the name of bride price. Now, many women are saying NO TO BRIDE PRICE, and some of you are objecting.

They are saying have for free that which you pay for.

The ONLY reason anyone would object to having for free what they pay for is if they’ve got a motive or a benefit they get by paying for that thing, which they won’t get if they get it for free.
https://africanglitz.com/2018/09/27/bride-price-is-a-senseless-tradition-aimed-at-commodifying-women-nkechi-bianze-weigh-freedom-tradition/
Re: ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by youngest85(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
See human being like southern ape
Re: ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by kachi19: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
You see what these white people have caused. Now being African is senseless? OK Oh. Soon the name Africa will fade and we'll all be white. No wahala na
Re: ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by Oluromantic: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
What a pity

As pretty as she looks, she has no iota of understanding at all or a reversed brain set so to say. One would see this one on d road and say wow what a chubby fine girl. On getting close, you'll discover She's a fine girl with inconsequential reasoning.

Things like this make me value that mad woman that just gave birth around the dunghill down my area

Some of the things we value are not worthwile. The ones we look down on are sometimes of great value especially when we face disappointment where we expect something better
Re: ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
all these Nigerian feminist with their misplaced priorities, they have reduced the movement to the level of who does cooking at home, kneeling down during traditional weddings if its right or wrong,cleaning the house meanwhile somewhere in Africa a girl child is going through sex labor, genital mutilation, child marriage they turn blind eyes to the plight but choose to engage in endless banters online
Re: ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by donstan18: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
AfricanGlitz:
P No human will pay a price on me. I’m too expensive for anyone to afford“. She said.
As old and aged as she look, she's not even married. Which man will even want to marry a this one with her nose looking like an improper fraction?

Your mates are married, some are married mothers living with their family, and you ate busy crying and ranting against tradition on social media.

Spit on her, I'm out.

Returns, give her a hard knock on her forehead. runs out again.

Returns again, she has fainted shocked

2 Likes

Re: ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 28, 2018
she looks like a matured pig

1 Like

Re: ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Fat ugly dog without a master, try get sense piggy

Make Una come sell Una verified Nigerian AdSense account to me today
Re: ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by chiommy123(f): 4:44am On Sep 28, 2018
I thought that's wat you guys want why attack her na or are you guys confused?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2018
No one is attacking the message you are busy attacking her physical looks not like as if some of you are even handsome.

As for the brideprice issue to some people it is optional but as far as I am concerned it makes no sense it seems like an exchange the one that irritates me most is when they use words like "Go pay money for her head"Like seriously?

I see a future in which brideprice would be a thing of the past in my opinion it is demeaning and can never be paid on me.Others can do whatever they like as far as brideprice is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Bride Price is a Senseless Tradition Aimed at Commodifying women’- Bianze by chinchonglee(m): 7:24am On Sep 28, 2018
she said d truth tho...
but its already late..

(1) (Reply)

All The Ways Instagram Wedding Page Frustrate Broke People / ‘my P^ssy Is Paining Me’- Prostitutes Fights A Man For Not Paying Her(video) / What Kind Of Phone Can I Get With The Budget Of N2500.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.