Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Relationship Advice On Perfectmate Counseling Platform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice On Perfectmate Counseling Platform (586 Views)

Am I wrong for refusing marriage counseling when my husband suddenly wants anoth / Perfectmate Matchmaking For Nigerian Singles Living In ABROAD (DIASPORA) / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice On Perfectmate Counseling Platform by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
ARE YOU PREPARING FOR MARRIAGE? THERE ARE TOP SECRETS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE GETTING MARRIED. PERFECTMATE COUNSELING INTRODUCES TO YOU A SPECIAL ONLINE CLASS FOR MARRIAGE READY SINGLES. TO JOIN THE CLASS KINDLY Send Message To 08170399634 To Join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Advice On Perfectmate Counseling Platform by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
3 Simple Steps To Ask A Lady Out..

1) Say something nice - you have to be able to capture her attention right off the bat. You have to give her this awesome experience when you first talk to her. You need to make her want to continue talking to and want to see you again.

2) Set up a date - Don't just ask her out. You have to give her a reason to hangout with you and see her again. Try to find out a commonality between you two. Maybe you like the same music. Maybe you both like going to baseball games... whatever it is, plant the seed to see her again. Once you find out something you have in common, suggest that you guys go together sometime... then it will be super easy to ask for her number.

3) Say this - "You seem cool! We should hangout sometime and do {insert blank}, let me get your number."
Yup! its as simple as that!

For Relationship / marriage counseling contact love doc @08170399634 WhatsApp
Re: Relationship Advice On Perfectmate Counseling Platform by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2018
You don't have to give up on the one you love when there is always a way out. Find a counselor who can help with quality advice you need. Connect With love doctor now @+2348170399634 WhatsApp
Re: Relationship Advice On Perfectmate Counseling Platform by fortunes01: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
LoveDocAdeshina:
You don't have to give up on the one you love when there is always a way out. Find a counselor who can help with quality advice you need. Connect With love doctor now @+2348170399634 WhatsApp

Hi love doctor! Can I put a call across to you? Really need some advice. Thanks
Re: Relationship Advice On Perfectmate Counseling Platform by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2018
fortunes01:

Hi love doctor! Can I put a call across to you? Really need some advice. Thanks
Yes you are free to call.
Re: Relationship Advice On Perfectmate Counseling Platform by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:04am On Jan 01, 2019
Each New Year offers you the perfect opportunity to start something fresh and new. So do your bit this season and make the planet a better place to others and yourself.
This New Year can we continue to split the genuine fellowship that provides warmth and happiness to even the most boring times.
Happy New Year 2019 Greetings
Happiness keeps you sweet Trials make you Powerful Sorrows
Make you humble Success keeps you glowing and
God keeps you moving, May you have a best 2019

(1) (Reply)

Factual Facts In Relationships (meme collection) / My Marriage To Ooni Is Fulfilment Of Prophecy – Quuen Naomi (watch Video) / Lagos Photographer, Bolaji Alonge & His Belgian Fiancée, Wed With A Keke Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.