Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... (6698 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Let me first of all state that i'm not the type of guy that bashes girls. I want to say things the way they are....

Girls have a bad entitlement mentality. They feel that because they are girls you have to let them have their way.

At the office, a female colleague once passed my desk and took the can malt i planned to drink. She just smiled and thanked me even when i didn't approve of it. Another day, i wanted to buy suya, a familiar girl in the neighbourhood walked passed the aboki, asked for 200 naira own and said i would pay.

5 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Other examples abound. Like one had said it was 200 naira card she wanted when i offered to give 100 naira mtn.

Why this mentality? I'm the shy type who doesn't know how to turn girls down. But why do girls act like leech or behave this way?

3 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Mariangeles(f): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
bignoisemaker:
Let me first of all state that i'm not the type of guy that bashes girls. I want to say things the way they are....

Girls have a bad entitlement mentality. They feel that because they are a girl you have to let them have their way.

At the office, a female colleague once passed my desk and took the can malt i planned to drink. She just smiled and thanked me even when i didn't approve of it. Another day i wanted to buy suya, a familar girl in the neighbourhood walked passed the aboki, asked for 200 naira own and said i would pay.
grin grin grin
Chai! The thing pain you sotaaaaaaaaay you had to create a thread to vent...you should have taken back your malt drink na, instead of fuming in silence grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by amaniro: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
undecided

They feel they are always right. The world needs to glorify them.

3 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Alexaonfleek: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmmm.what of guys that touch girls in private places without their permission undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Chiemerie8(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
The problem op is that u are being too soft. You may think women will like u for that but that's the opposite.

As a man u have to act like a man

Don't allow any woman push u around

30 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Bluezy13(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
Hmmmm.what of guys that touch girls in private places without their permission undecided undecided

No correlation.

24 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
You just know nii? The truth of the matter is that girls have it easy in life,but yet they will bash a guy struggling and trying to survive each day on he's sweat and blood,they insult a guy that don't spend like a ritualist and they compare genuine hardworking brothers with fraudsters until they push the weaker men to dab into criminality, to be successful as a man in this life is to push anything called women to the back of your mind and be selfish with your earnings,if you must spend then spend on your homies because they need a helping hand more.besides a broad wouldn't know what to do with startup money than to buy cosmetics and fancy phones and clothes,believing her beauty will draw in more magas, it's been like that since time.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Victornezzar: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
bignoisemaker:

Girls have a bad entitlement mentality. They feel that because they are girls you have to let them have their way.

At the office a female colleague once passed my desk and took the can malt i planned to drink. She just smiled and thanked me even when i didn't approve of it. Another day, i wanted to buy suya, a familiar girl in the neighbourhood walked passed the aboki, asked for 200 naira own and said i would pay.
I thought u said u don't work

cc biafranbushboy
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by BiafranBushBoy: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Victornezzar:

I thought u said u don't work

cc biafranbushboy

lol... na dem dem
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by nuggarito: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
The way I see it, you didn't grow up with guys around you. Seeing my face alone scare bi**hes away. You have to stand up for something.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Victornezzar: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... na dem dem
Lol....Busted

2 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by LuciferKristi: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
nuggarito:
The way I see it, you didn't grow up with guys around you. Seeing my face alone scare bi**hes away. You have to stand up for something.

There's a clear difference between standing up for something and being ugly.

Don't mix them up.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by kushercain: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

7 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by lawlhee: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
No vex sir, they are hungry girls maybe from now on learn to be outspoken "I can't give you simple". They will tell you you are selfish, remind them that they are very greedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by MJBOLT: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
have you experienced such?

Alexaonfleek:

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by MJBOLT: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Don't mix them up.

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sounds more like a 'you' problem to me grin

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by nuggarito: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Don't mix them up.

Lolz, you've not even seen me and here you are coming to conclusion. Its your opinion, won't try to change it.

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
amaniro:
undecided

They feel they are always right. The world needs to glorify them.
I tire o. I don't like keeping female friends because they won't stop asking for one thing or the other. The day you don't have to give, it would be as if you have never cared once
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
In this life, do things that makes you happy. Don't be rude, don't be cruel neither will be considerate.

At op never die in silent anything that you noticed from either male or female friends of yours that you don't like just speak up instead of bottling it up.......

2 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Don't mix them up.

so much savagery in one sentence
grin grin grin grin
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Tinalex(f): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Eya....stop being a people pleaser all in the name of Mr nice ok. It's boring n won't make the right girl come your way!!! Stand your ground sometimes...

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Makaveli217(m): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by smesi: 1:20am On Sep 29, 2018
They just have oju kokoro everything they enter their eyes and they want to have at all cost.
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by pansophist(m): 1:28am On Sep 29, 2018
justscorchone:
You just know nii? The truth of the matter is that girls have it easy in life,but yet they will bash a guy struggling and trying to survive each day on he's sweat and blood,they insult a guy that don't spend like a ritualist and they compare genuine hardworking brothers with fraudsters until they push the weaker men to dab into criminality, to be successful as a man in this life is to push anything called women to the back of your mind and be selfish with your earnings,if you must spend then spend on your homies because they need a helping hand more.besides a broad wouldn't know what to do with startup money than to buy cosmetics and fancy phones and clothes,believing her beauty will draw in more magas, it's been like that since time.

Exactly. There is a saying that women are born rich but die poor, while men are born poor but die rich. Young girls mostly act as the poster describe because they are in their prime. They've got the youthfulness, fertility, and qualities that make men usually complacent to their distasteful attitude. As they grow older and lose the proverbial richness bestowed on them naturally, such attitudes usually wither away, as they will rely on something more organic to make men tolerate and potentially attract them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by smesi: 2:08am On Sep 29, 2018
pansophist:

Exactly. There is a saying that women are born rich but die poor, while men are born poor but die rich. Young girls mostly act as the poster describe because they are in their prime. They've got the youthfulness, fertility, and qualities that make men usually complacent to their distasteful attitude. As they grow older and lose the proverbial richness bestowed on them naturally, such attitudes usually wither away, as they will rely on something more organic to make men tolerate and potentially attract them.

Ya oyinbo too � much
Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by ImaIma1(f): 2:13am On Sep 29, 2018
Point of correction, it is not a girl thing. Do you know how many times guys will beg for oranges, airtime, bread, etc when i go to buy? "Sister, my own nko"?..."make i take one"? Or how angry i have been when a male colleague ate the meat in my food "jokingly" when i didn't offer him. So many instances...

But you didn't see me open a thread to throw "Nigerian guys" to the dogs or generalizing and calling it an "entitlement mentality". But one small thing a girl does, thread opened.

..."I am not the type of guy that bashes girl". Indeed

5 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by naijacentric(m): 3:03am On Sep 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
Point of correction, it is not a girl thing. Do you know how many times guys will beg for oranges, airtime, bread, etc when i go to buy? "Sister, my own nko"?..."make i take one"? Or how angry i have been when a male colleague ate the meat in my food "jokingly" when i didn't offer him. So many instances...

But you didn't see me open a thread to throw "Nigerian guys" to the dogs or generalizing and calling it an "entitlement mentality". But one small thing a girl does, thread opened.

..."I am not the type of guy that bashes girl". Indeed
you dont like truth sha its well tho

3 Likes

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 29, 2018
bignoisemaker:

At the office, a female colleague once passed my desk and took the can malt i planned to drink. She just smiled and thanked me even when i didn't approve of it. Another day, i wanted to buy suya, a familiar girl in the neighbourhood walked passed the aboki, asked for 200 naira own and said i would pay.
It's mostly them Nigerian bitches or probably African bitches in General that behave like this.

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 29, 2018
justscorchone:
Fukk them bitches! I'm keeping my money to myself and no goddamn bitch is going to get a single cent from me, unless if she deserves it for satisfying me.

1 Like

Re: There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 29, 2018
lawlhee:
No vex sir, they are hungry girls maybe from now on learn to be outspoken "I can't give you simple". They will tell you you are selfish, remind them that they are very greedy.
Bitches are fukking greedy, imagine someone getting 90k a month, lives with her parents, does not pay rent, does not buy groceries has no mouths to feed, no bills to pay, does not pay transport fare because she already has a car given to her by her parents and yet she's complaining of brokenness and saying she's in Neeex of more money.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE PANTIES: Is This True or False? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Check Out These Curvy Girls / Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.