Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting (32669 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by Newshelm: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, and former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, at today’s 82nd NEC Meeting of PDP

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-atiku-and-saraki-meet-at-pdp-nec-meeting/

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by CilicMarin: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Meeting of failures!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Criminals... At this stage you still support either PDP or APC, You are a big fool..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by bankyblue(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmmm, what can I say?
Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by docadams: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
Meeting of failures!

Atiku and Saraki will eventually jell just before the primaries. There is a chemistry between them. Both are treacherous, corrupt, powerdrunk, deceitful, and traitorous.. If, however, push comes to shove Atiku will swallow up Saraki.

21 Likes

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by StillX10(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Saraki the strong man

He fought them and conquered them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
It's like they were forced to meet themselves. Only God knows what will be going on in their minds.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by Corrinthians(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
I will sit this one out and about watch their hateful bunch of supporters knock themselves out over who's a better candidate. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin

12 Likes

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by Rrankdonga(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
Meeting of failures!

First of all, it takes one to know one.

Secondly brah, you need to start taking your life more seriously, because the way I am seeing you, your life is like an uncompleted project.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by SolutionMee: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
cheesy
Our next presidents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by Rexnegro(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
meet to do what ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by tstx(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
With men like the ones in this room controlling things, Nigeria is going nowhere..
Nigeria @58: Here are the Top 10 Areas Nigeria Ranks Lowest in Africa

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by tomakint: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
The political gladiators 2019 will be interesting.
Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by excomarow(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
StillX10:
Saraki the strong man

He fought them and conquered them

This dude deserves sense

6 Likes

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
docadams:

Atiku and Saraki will eventually jell just before the primaries. There is a chemistry between them. Both are treacherous, corrupt, powerdrunk, deceitful, and traitorous.. If, however, push comes to shove Atiku will swallow up Saraki.
If by now u think Atiku has d ability to swallow Saraki then I can boldly say u don't know that personality called Saraki.

The guy is the most cunning presidential aspirant in PDP right now, he has a base that he can fall back to and he sure knows how to scale through.

I doubt that for Atiku.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by ipobarecriminals: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin angry wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin grin the 2 thieves can't deliver Osun to PD PIGS nah Lagos dem wan deliver. Thieves

8 Likes

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by chubby98: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Everybody mustn't fail like ur father
Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by chubby98: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Everybody mustn't fail like ur father
CilicMarin:
Meeting of failures!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by ipobarecriminals: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2018
grin cheesy wink grin wink grin grin Wicked WIKE is waiting for una

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by Antipob777(f): 12:20am On Sep 29, 2018
Meeting of ipok God's.
Thunder scatter ipoks

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by otunde527: 12:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Sure

The two needs to work together

They are both good friends

Check my siggy to get your rmb @ #48
Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by shizzleStar: 1:38am On Sep 29, 2018
Rrankdonga:

First of all, it takes one to know one.

Secondly brah, you need to start taking your life more seriously, because the way I am seeing you, your life is like an uncompleted project.
gringrin
Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by shizzleStar: 1:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Antipob777:
Meeting of ipok God's.
Thunder scatter ipoks
what is ipork? Is that your father's name?
Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by haydeey(m): 4:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Are you bored? Do you wanna crack your ribs? Do you wanna follow the latest trends and gist? Then..

*Join BlazeTV for..*
Funny Memes, Savages, Relationship talks, free airtime, Hookups, Adverts and others.

_Start seeing *BlazeTV* by clicking on the link below, no stress�_
https:///send?phone=2347031199386&text=I%20want%20to%20start%20seeing%20BlazeTV%20.My%20name%20is%20...
Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by Cybertext(m): 4:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Oshiomole finished this guy o... Still called him The "one Man permanent presidential candidate"
Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by sukar886: 5:30am On Sep 29, 2018
saraki my guy.... only saraki can defeat buhari, no other pdp candidate...
Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by ogundeleai(m): 5:33am On Sep 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Meeting of failures!
You are too wicked
Re: Atiku And Saraki Meet At PDP NEC Meeting by laurel03(m): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2018
I will rather vote for pmb instead of this two useless people...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River / Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) / Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.