Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash (36976 Views)

New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Zaheera Baba-Ari Fails To Provide Current Food Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Famousbabe(f): 1:03am On Sep 29, 2018
NAF officer and pilot, Squadron Leader Bello Baba-Ari, has been buried in accordance with Islamic rites.

Many dignitaries and senior military officers paid last respects as the body of Squadron Leader Mohammed Bello Baba-Ari was laid to rest.

See more photos

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/photos-burial-of-bello-baba-ari-naf.html?m=1

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2018
grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by otunde527: 1:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Rip man

God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Calers: 1:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by excomarow(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2018
You died serving your country... RIP

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by gaby(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2018
R.I.P soldier...

The ones on the Plateau and Benue are animals who are clearly undeserving of any presidential or high-powered delegation.

But a single soldier injured and lounging on the presidential wing of the Aso clinic deserves a high-powered delegation to go visit him. They are all gathered around a single soldier's graveside to inter him while these innocent ones are left to be buried en-masse.

What an atrocious injustice and lack of respect for common/innocent citizens.

I blame us still, the chants of sai will still keep ringing out amongst them...

Na God go judge and punish all of una one by one

Enjoy my siggy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by kapelvej: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin
guy why the laughter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2018
R. I. P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Our air crafts are caskets

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by moscobabs(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin
Why laughing? Some people are stupid sa

RIP to you sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by imami00: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2018

18 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by ednut1(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2018
Air parades should be stopped. Must we copy oyinbos Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by davodyguy: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Famousbabe:
NAF officer and pilot, Squadron Leader Bello Baba-Ari, has been buried in accordance with Islamic rites.

Many dignitaries and senior military officers paid last respects as the body of Squadron Leader Mohammed Bello Baba-Ari was laid to rest.

See more photos

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/09/photos-burial-of-bello-baba-ari-naf.html?m=1
You bloggers would never learn or grow up. Too lazy.

NAF officer, died when, how etc

That's what conventional news media would do.

He died while rehearsing for the independence day parade at Mpape. The crash was due to XYZ. NAF has sent condolences to his family etc.
Give the story life.

Anyway you guys are wannabe journalists

27 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Dumdumfashion(f): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Dust we are and unto dust we shall return.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Ooduavoice: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2018
grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Akpacha(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Since 1960 Nigeria have been having parade practice for independent celebrations, never heard of such occurrences of collides planes on practice, buhari is purely everything evil. Such a lifeless thing shouldn't be allow to continue.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2018
moscobabs:

Why laughing? Some people are stupid sa

RIP to you sir
You dy mind the Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by itiswellandwell: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by strenghtt: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2018
I thought they said nobody died?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Weareone202: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2018
It is well
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by LordofNaija: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2018
This man died for NOTHING. putting your life on the line for a country like Nigeria is tantamount to suicide. God go just dey look you like "see dis one wey commit suicide come"

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Alzirida(f): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2018
RIP

Yesterday F35 crashed in USA, the pilot quickly ejected and was unhurt.
We need more training for our men.
We owe our freedom to their bravely

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2018
na wa o.
Just like that?

Good night soldier.
Funny thing about life is there are many who would have been envying his pathway to success.
see where and how he ended his journey.

let's just focus on our individual path and pray grace of God sees us through.

We wish we could have the choice of voting to death who we don't want on earth but unfortunately, death no send. Picks the good and the bad at will.

From dust we came and to dust this body shall return.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Coolboi05(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2018
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Jaqenhghar: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2018
imami00:
I knew him personally, a gentleman officer. One of the best F-7 pilots. I saw him land in pitch darkness sometime ago, I was amazed. Rest on Maverick.

Those of you saying he flew in a delapidated aircraft, the F-7 is still used by most countries in the world and the NAF service track of their aircrafts is highly commendable.
Bullshit. I have friends too in the airforce and the day they gisted me about their maintainence culture I left my mouth open.... but then this is shithole republic where you cant maintain a toilet

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Jaqenhghar: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2018
imami00:
I knew him personally, a gentleman officer. One of the best F-7 pilots. I saw him land in pitch darkness sometime ago, I was amazed. Rest on Maverick.

Those of you saying he flew in a delapidated aircraft, the F-7 is still used by most countries in the world and the NAF service track of their aircrafts is highly commendable.
So landing in pitch darkness is an achievment. SMH
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Bello Baba-ari, NAF Pilot Who Died In Jet Crash by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2018
May God accept his soul and comfort the family he left behind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The First Ever Flyover In North-East Region Completed In Adamawa. / A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers / Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.