Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,424 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk (21198 Views)

Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Moukandjo: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
FFK said the obvious truth here, Igbeyin ni lati MO oloku Ada.
Johnny Bravo, how far? ÈLÁ OJÚKAN!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by fredoooooo: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2018
Oloshi amugbo omo ale grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Benekruku(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2018
jumpandpas:

In Osun rerun, they robbed a Yoruba to pay a Yoruba just like the way they killed a Yoruba (MKO) to pay a Yoruba (OBJ).

Very soon APC will end like PDP and pack their evil and go, another party will take over and the circle of the wickedness against the poor masses will continue.

OUR CONSCIENCE DIED THE DAY WE BECAME POLITICAL SUPPORTERS.

cc ngeneukwenu buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo madridguy sarrki throwback butterflyle0

Tales by moonlight
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by idu1(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2018
shikshark:
e gbenu yin soun sir.......where are you when tifnubu, liar muhamed, oshomole, fayemi and host of other are on ground to ensure the rigging is successful, yall left adeleke and davido knowing fully well that they are both toddlers in naija politics
toddlers grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Bolustical:
FFK, only Bianca and her people take you serious. tongue
..... Gbammm !

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by surgical: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Your appended image doesn't point to anything or raise any fact.

Rigging doesn't always have to be in massive amounts. I can give you just 3 votes to let you win. It's still rigging. Also it's very possible for a party to be unpopular in a state and win few votes while the other wins with millions. It happens.

So I don't understand why you'd feel smart with such a dumb post.

I really get suprised when people expect any intelligence from APC supporters and their government when past action has shown the opposite,oga just ignore them why looking for ways to deliver the country from this unfortunate mess
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by gurnam: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2018
Eleri bu! While men were on ground in Osun, the twitter war monger was under his Ibo yellow pawpaw albino ashewo fuccking for quadruplets

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by israelmao(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2018
post=71622154:
What a sore Loser!
Shameless Buffon!

It is only wide margin that defines rigging narrow one does too.What a clinical rigging!
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by olajide8(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2018
Somebody should tell this one to kip kwayet - who is he, to talk about the yoruba nation? You think we don't have all of una dossier? Just because his father was the first to throw a chair in the parliament - what right or authority does that confer on you to insult the yoruba nations with your talk?

Point out and show me, the children of the ordinary Nigerian masses, that you helped with either recommendations of employment or social responsibility for free? None! If omisore is talking we know, how he has helped his people if BAT is talking we now what he has done, if fashola is speaking we can see his hand work, but if we Google you na so so efcc mismanagement of aviation fund I slept with one small girl another woman - I get twins - things that's don't put garri on the table of an ordinary nigerian, bad bad things dey follow your name, and you think you are a role model? Election on your father's street -agbole, that you come from in ife you cannot win- talk less of any elective position and you would be ranting and disturbing cyberspace upandan - gone are the days we called you egbon fani- now u are just fani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by 02Kebreal(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2018
TRANSMITTING RUBBISH. HE ONLY MAKES SENSE WHEN HE IS SILENT.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Afamed: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Where are Governors Eleka and Adeleke?
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Afamed: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Moukandjo:

Johnny Bravo, how far? ÈLÁ OJÚKAN!!! grin
Jonnyessense is my good friend. I beg in the name of God , make una free the guy. he's unable to eat since 2 days ago now. Na beg I beg make una free the lad for now

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Fitbillionairep: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2018
what consequence did uk get for cheating you and stealing your useless gods
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by AntiWailer: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
This guy don enter relapse.

Na Ibo win the election ?

Fkin m0r0n

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by sogamica(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
People that still take this guy serious get as he bee ooo.
Who is he to speak for the yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by 0monnak0da: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
and when PDP under Obasanjo swept the entire south West except Lagos did that reflect the wishes of the people? Who is kidding who
What were the consequences?

We are no fools. There is in reality, no difference between the parties and those of us who are non partisan can see through the bullshit
How many people in APC today are ex-PDP and vice versa.

What really is the difference between the two parties.?
Politicians move to where they believe their interest is best served

Atiku,Saraki,Obanikoro, Akpabio,Orji Uzor Kalu,Amaechi,Kwakwanso,Tambuwwal,even FFK the noisemaker, Adeleke, Uduaghan

They all switch so often it is hard t remember their current party

None of them is there to look out for me or my family.
If they lose elections by rigging let their children g and protest
ees not my konzyn

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by umarazizz87(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
I like it that nobody is saying APC has rigged the election the way PDP has been doing since 2003. PDP miraculously secured votes higher than the number of registered voters in various polling units across the country.
Going to court cannot give PDP victory in the Osun election, because it has been one of the most free and fair election in the history of Nigeria. Peaceful and no single individual casting ballots for an entire polling unit, like it happened in 2015 general elections..

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Basher8583: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has also joined other People’s Democratic Party(PDP) members to reject Osun state rerun election.
According to Fani-Kayode, the fact that the international communities has raised an eyebrow about the conduct of the rerun speaks volumes.
Speaking via twitter on Friday, the former Minister of Aviation made it clear that the result from the rerun will not be accepted, adding that nobody cheats the Yoruba without consequence.
He wrote: http://www.informationng.com/2018/09/osun-rerun-nobody-cheats-the-yoruba-without-consequence-ffk.html
See this cry baby. Why do they alway call on international community..... Typical Slave

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by chimexdnice1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
abeg shut up ... no be the same Yoruba cheat Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by segundudu7: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
FFK is a naughty man he is not a person man can trust
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Excallibur(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol something that hausa people have been doing for half a century
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
What was the consequence when your father cheated the yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by MinCeteris: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
This man is still very high on hard drugs.

Who cheats who?

All the contestants in the Osun Guber election are all yoruba from Osun state. What does he mean by "Nobody cheats the yoruba without consequence" Is the APC candidate a Hausa/Fulani or is Omisore who he claimed to be his cousin a Hausa/Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Johnnyessence(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
0monnak0da:
and when PDP under Obasanjo swept the entire south West except Lagos did that reflect the wishes of the people? Who is kidding who
What were the consequences?

We are no fools. There is in reality, no difference between the parties and those of us who are non partisan can see through the bullshit
How many people in APC today are ex-PDP and vice versa.

What really is the difference between the two parties.?
Politicians move to where they believe their interest is best served

Atiku,Saraki,Obanikoro, Akpabio,Orji Uzor Kalu,Amaechi,Kwakwanso,Tambuwwal,even FFK the noisemaker, Adeleke, Uduaghan

They all switch so often it is hard t remember their current party

None of them is there to look out for me or my family.
If they lose elections by rigging let their children g and protest
ees not my konzyn
it was the wish of the people that prevailed, you just have to get that in your skull.
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by slivertongue: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bt na yoruba rob yoruba na!
so who go suffer d consequences na?
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by tunary(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
silastemplar:
*yawns* ask this one to explain outrageous he wont be able to. better go and face your personal hustle before coming here to make empty, factless, shallow comments
Why not phase ur business and mind ur business
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
tunary:
Why not phase ur business and mind ur business
making my point exactly. it's 'face' not 'phase'
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by tunary(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
silastemplar:
making my point exactly. it's 'face' not 'phase'
lol
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by 0monnak0da: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it was the wish of the people that prevailed, you just have to get that in your skull.
The wish of the people always prevails so why the lamentation now?

How many gubernatorial election results were overturned by the courts

Ondo State
Osun State
Ekiti State

3 out of 5

60%

and

whose will did the courts exert?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation / Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.