Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi (22013 Views)

Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Yinxies(f): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Your wife is your boss? Okay ooo

DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

Get one for as low as N25,000

zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Omeokachie:
Where is the place of God in your life?

He wants the APC to go soft on him so he can complete his 2nd term without the deployment of "federal might" as used in Ekiti and Osun.

Eye service gone wrong.

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by senatordave1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
With what happened in ekiti and osun,many pdp governors that are angling for 2nd term will be clearly scared of buhari afterall there only human.those facing strong opposition like udom,ikpeazu,ayade,darius isyaku,ortom etc may strike a secret deal with buhari to support him to win and vice versa.umahi is a performer,he knows the arts of politics and is not facing a strong position in his state.he needs not worry.i see him working with buhari to give him close to 100k votes while pdp will struggle to get 300k.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by RexEmmyGee: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
murphyibiam15:

how far with those that didn't lick it..he's only been wise to choose his fight rightly..if not you can ask PDP in Ekiti and Osun

remember the 48 laws of power
yeah we do. but which number
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Is that guy still in PDP?
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Benekruku(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Egein:
Not even God? Idio.t.

Who has God helped

We talking reality and you talking fictions

Does God pay bills?
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by lawrence35(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
I watched that conference....
The guy is just playing smart ....

Never outshine the master.... When you make pple believe they r above u, they stop seeing you as a threat.

That simple.

Learn and start dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Quest111: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Arewa industry
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Corrinthians(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
daviesblaze:
this fuckin billy beta asslicker again undecided IPOB Behold thine invention
grin grin

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Corrinthians(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
chansmokers:
With statements like this coming from an opposition governor, it's better not to vote in 2019. Pdp governors are working for buhari.
Especially Wike. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by m4una(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Lolzzzz

I have always said it that these guys are not igbos....

They should be moved to north central under arewa...

With Increasing numbers of Muslim to about 55% in ebonyi I see no reason why that state will still be under SE

Hausa fulanis.
Big FUUL!!!
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by plaetton: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Well. Thanks governor Umahi for the confession that Buhari's arxx is competing with your wife's own.
So, basically, anytime your head is missing, if we can't find it in your wife's bossom, then we should be looking for it in Buhari's arrxx.

We hear you loud and clear.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by FBIL: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Lolzzzz

With Increasing numbers of Muslim to about 55% in ebonyi I see no reason why that state will still be under SE

Hausa fulanis.
Your statement lacks critical reasoning! This governor comes from the very minority in Ebonyi state and he's been numb and afraid that the Abakaliki bloc is resolving to take powers from him. He thinks Buhari could save him but he's wrong as Ebonyi is 100% Igbo. And Igbos are not cowards like the Y-people. When Fulani people caused problem, he begged on his knees because the revenge he foresaw would have bn cataclysmic. But the people said the only way to stop revenge was for Fulanis to leave, and they left for good. This man is helpless but you guys don't understand!

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Morbeta11(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mature and sensible politicking by Mr. Umahi...... Good one thumbs ...... wink

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by tevinsolt: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
chansmokers:
With statements like this coming from an opposition governor, it's better not to vote in 2019. Pdp governors are working for buhari.

And not voting at all makes sense to you?

When you are being presented with better options compared with APC and PDP?
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by BroOptimist(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
murphyibiam15:

how far with those that didn't lick it..he's only been wise to choose his fight rightly..if not you can ask PDP in Ekiti and Osun

remember the 48 laws of power

Please, what is the first law of the 48 laws of power?
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by hisgrace090: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
chansmokers:

Yes anambra apga voted for goodluck Jonathan under PDP for two terms.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Enugupikin: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Lolzzzz

Hausa fulanis.
you benin migrans are the ones that are not igbos and not Ebonyi or Enugu or Abia or Imo....in all sincerity Anambra people are not igbos and onitsha people can confirm it,...Anambra people are bitter other igbos are aligning with the centre and they are left out..
below is a typical anambra land which is making them to be bitter and full of hate

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Enugupikin: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
anambra people were also deported from Lagos by fashola for been fake igbos..juliusmalema was among

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Turantula(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
The terrorist only reward friendship with cattle colony. Watch out mr ass licker
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Enugupikin: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
anambra people are the hausa fulani we have in SE and they kill like almajiris'''....you can the killings they participated in a church at ozubulu in Anambra and juliusmalema sister was also killed..see below

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Enugupikin: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Anambra is a dirty state and see the dirty soak away they wash meat meant for human consumption..Anambra people are the dirtiest
look at juliusmalema there

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Turantula(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Enugupikin:

you benin migrans are the ones that are not igbos and not Ebonyi or Enugu or Abia or Imo....in all sincerity Anambra people are not igbos and onitsha people can confirm it,...Anambra people are bitter other igbos are aligning with the centre and they are left out..
below is a typical anambra land which is making them to be bitter and full of hate
The idiot you are quoting is a known nairaland igbo imposter, hope u know?
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Enugupikin: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Turantula:

The idiot you are quoting is a known nairaland igbo imposter, hope u know?
if he is an impostor then Anambra people should caution him...i will never tolerate badmouthing of any igbo state by anyone here even if it is not Enugu state

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Unekwunice: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sellout Governor. Chaii no hope for this country . Morocco here i come
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Nuzo1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
FBIL:

Your statement lacks critical reasoning! This governor comes from the very minority in Ebonyi state and he's been numb and afraid that the Abakaliki bloc is resolving to take powers from him. He thinks Buhari could save him but he's wrong as Ebonyi is 100% Igbo. And Igbos are not cowards like the Y-people. When Fulani people caused problem, he begged on his knees because the revenge he foresaw would have bn cataclysmic. But the people said the only way to stop revenge was for Fulanis to leave, and they left for good. This man is helpless but you guys don't understand!

You know exactly what is going on in Ebonyi.

When I see ignorant people write crap about Ebonyi online, I laugh so hard.

Below is an opinion I gave in a similar thread on the 5th of August. Though, some events may have occurred.

Sen ogbuoji is a second term senator (Ebonyi south) who like most Nigerians politicians feel it's natural for him to move to other big things by 2019...; the governorship.

He is desperate for this post bearing in mind that he may not have the chance at the gubernatorial seat after 2019. Remember, the seat is due to rotate back to Ebonyi North in 2023.

Gov Umahi is aware of this and so has never given Ogbuoji any breathing space to achieve this plan with PDP. Ogbuoji had to leave for another platform that will assist him to be governor. And that is APC.

The supposedly APC rally that was held yesterday in Abakaliki was not an APC or Buhari rally per se, but a rally sen ogbuoji organized for his declaration to contest for governorship under the platform of APC. He dolled out N400m for that.

Umahi banned them from using the stadium in order to frustrate Ogbuoji, and not because he hates Buhari. Umahi as we all know by now is a die hard Buhari apologist. Not because Umahi loves anybody, but because he believes supporting Buhari will give him federal might for his second term election. That is by the way.

Should APC win Ebonyi, it will have NOTHING to do with the people's love for Islam, Buhari or APC. But because to some of them, it has gotten to the point of anything/anyone but umahi. A case of the red blue sea and the devil.

By the way, APC will fail woefully if they bypass a popular candidate Paul Okorie and sell the ticket to Ogbuoji who his own edda clan despise with passion.

And so therefore, what is happening in Ebonyi is also happening in all other south eastern states. Are Anambra top federal politicians like Ngige, Andy Uba, Ekwunife, Monye etc not in APC? Where is Okadigbo and Umuezoke who ran with Buhari some years back from? Was it not before our own eyes almost half of anambra voted an APC candidate in the gubernatorial elections, yet a redundant senator from Ebonyi decamps to APC for the same selfish political reason others did and boom, the same ignorant youths who have voted for APC candidates over the years in Imo, Anambra and Enugu all of a sudden feels the whole of Ebonyi is a Muslim state.

Jokers.
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by daviesblaze(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Eberechi24:
Why do we find everything annoying? I watch his media chat on channel TV.His speech is very diplomatic and sound.
Let's keep politics of bitterness aside, Buhari is the boss of all governors irrespective of your party in Nigeria.

Gov. Umahi plays politics of maturity and not of bitterness. He understand that the interest of his people come first not party loyalists/wailers.
Umahi for the kiss kiss kiss
interest of the people ya say? sweety, that nigga is nothing but a greedy ass narcissistic raven who think only of his putrid pot belly
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by AmazingELixir: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
murphyibiam15:
fear of federal might.
At least this one is so sensible not to fight powers greater than him aka the presidency unlike fayose that has been humiliated..

he's also better than figures like Wike who are working for the presidency and want to destroy PDP by all means

thanks for your sincerity Governor Umahi

Seems you've started taking more than the prescribed codein recommended for you.... I'm very sure this poo you just posted came from your anus.
Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Eberechi24(f): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
daviesblaze:
interest of the people ya say? sweety, that nigga is nothing but a greedy ass narcissistic raven who think only of his putrid pot belly
Disputed!! that nigga is one sweet politician Nigeria have. the only politician with conscience, moral and vision. His Goodwill speak for him.
One thing about Performance is that it can't be hidden. if you are working everyone will know, even the blind will feel it.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Almaiga: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
God bless Umahi. This news will pain Biafrans and IPOB Terrorist well, but who cares about their feelings. grin

Re: 'Buhari Is My Boss Aside My Wife' – David Umahi by Eberechi24(f): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Enugupikin:

if he is an impostor then Anambra people should caution him...i will never tolerate badmouthing of any igbo state by anyone here even if it is not Enugu state
see as you dey disgrace yourself for this forum. Oga, na politics section you dey, if you want to have your sanity intact, learn to ignore some posts/ utterances.
maka ndu gi io.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG: Nothing Wrong In Dialoguing With Bandits / ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts / Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.