Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

What I Noticed Among Young Ladies Dating Much Older Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed Among Young Ladies Dating Much Older Guys (509 Views)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Noticed Among Young Ladies Dating Much Older Guys by donestk(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2018
No doubt, a lot of ladies prefer much older guys in relationship. They link this preference to security and what not.

But my observation so far reveals that majority of these ladies still keep secret lovers that satisfy them in bed.

From the foregoing, cheating can be reduced if we stick to our age bracket in relationships.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed Among Young Ladies Dating Much Older Guys by MrSensor(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2018
donestk:
No doubt, a lot of ladies prefer much older guys in relationship. They link this preference to security and what not.

But my observation so far reveals that majority of these ladies still keep secret lovers that satisfy them in bed.

From the foregoing, cheating can be reduced if we stick to our age bracket in relationships.

Cheers!
sad It would have been better if this was posted by women themselves and not you who sounded jealousy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Introducing You To SIT-ROTICS / I Should Have Known / Groom And Best Man Take Off Clothes To Dance For Bride On Wedding Day(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.