Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer (29561 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities / Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by OEPHIUS(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Emerging from ongoing secret meeting of members of Lagos State House of Assembly, was report of the state’s lawmakers who have just adopted Babajide Sanwo-olu as preferred candidate to have All Progressive Congress (APC) chapter of Lagos’s governorship ticket against embattled incumbent Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

Also, one of the governorship contenders, former Commissioner of Works, Femi Hamzat, had also back down on his ambition and adopted Sawo-olu as his preferred candidate to have the party’s ticket.

From the ongoing meeting, the 36 members of the house preferred Sanwo-olu as their candidate and they were ready to all come out open on their decision before meeting of stakeholders at the party’s secretariat later today.

A members of the the house who spoke to The Guild on the development, disclosed that the lawmakers were at plenary session and that the meeting was still on going.

He said that the members had reached consensus on the matter and that the decision would soon be made available in public domain once the 36 lawmakers of the house complete signing of the agreement.

From the development, there is a strong indication that Ambode may be able to thread the path anymore.

Detail later…

http://www.theguildng.com/exclusive-lagos-house-of-assembly-adopts-sanwo-olu-as-apc-guber-flag-bearer/

1 Like

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by adaweezy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
So because Ambode did not allow them steal like before, they want him out?

Jimi Agbaje we know and trust, its time to rid Lagos off Kleptomaniacs

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Greenerpastures(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
This Jide man. He better be good oo.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center
table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call
or Whatsapp on 08165618646.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by bazzyblings: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Holyfield1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
APC o
PDP o
APGA o
ACC o
SDP o

All of them na oloriburuku

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by omusiliyu(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Maybe this will be the end of Tinubu-APC in Lagos

Like for Ambode, Share for Sanwo-Olu

162 Likes 104 Shares

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Godjone(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
jagaban slaves

5 Likes

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by mjbaba: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
The sad part here is that future governors will be scared and will be under pressure to seccumb to blackmail in their first tenures because of the fear of "what happened to Ambo in 2018"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Zayncom: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
Are you into importation from China or the US? We are the cheapest China/US shopping agent you can find anywhere, visit my signature to check out our website
Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by gurunlocker: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol... These guys are keen on destroying Ambode.

Godfatherism is something else in that state. Support him and you won't return to the house.

In short, Lagosians are Tinubu slaves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Berrymoss(f): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by IsaAbubakar: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
no sane Muslim will support terrorism
Islam forbids terrorism
Buhari is a terrorist

kiss the truth
Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by yemifez: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
okay, may the best among all contestants emerge the governor. The one to take the State to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Racoon(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode you have reached the redline.Please take action.It's more honourable to die trying than being a coward.Head or tail they have had their way but God does not expects you to be a coward.

Physically Goliath was imposing that even King Saul was scared of him.But David who have never even seen him before was determined to go fight him.He combined his physical determination with faith in God.

14 Likes

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by ufuosman(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode I know

5 Likes

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Mhomies: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Just like that?
Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Princedapace(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Politicians with their selfish interest.

Check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer if u are interested
Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by bluecircle470: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
adaweezy:

Was that what you read or out of your own figment thinking action

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by veekid(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode doesn't deserve a second term given his inconsistent actions in his first term, Sanwoolu should not be elected because he would completely focus on gaining the trust of his godfathers given what Ambode is currently facing with Bourdillon. Lagos needs PDP to step up. Don't quote me; I won't reply tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
adaweezy:

Flattino . Wetin concern you with what’s happening in APC . The blood sucking Islamist party?
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by OnyeFely: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambo is a goner, he should really be cos he really disappointed me. But, hope someone from another party should become the Lagos governor. The Bourdilon man has become like a god, nbit shouldn't be, not wen they claim to be "sophisticated".

1 Like

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by AlhajaChinyere: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
ufuosman:
Ambode I know

Mazi Ambode Kalu! Is a goner! You can relocate him to Abia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
If I were ambode, I will quitely dump this nonsense and join the PDP. Meanwhile we await his public declaration on decamping

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by AlhajaChinyere: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
OnyeFely:
Ambo is a goner, he should really be cos he really disappointed me. But, hope someone from another party should become the Lagos governor. The Bourdilon man has become like a god, nbit shouldn't be, not wen they claim to be "sophisticated".

Shut up omo Igbo

9 Likes

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Benekruku(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
adaweezy:

You are hungry

4 Likes

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by KINGwax007(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ambode, sorry o

1 Like

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by sotall(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
How many times??
Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by AlhajaChinyere: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bwalito:
If I were ambode, I will quitely dump this nonsense and join the PDP. Meanwhile we await his public declaration on decamping

Omo Igbo please just keep quiet or face your rejected East.

5 Likes

Re: Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer by Lagosfinder(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
It Is Finish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Planning To Buy Votes With Old Naira Notes – Muiz Banire / Ibadan Explosion Linked To Illegal Miners - Governor Seyi Makinde / Move To Reconclile Shiites And The Nigerian Army Underway (letter).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.