Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,521 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ (14775 Views)

Jim Obazee Uncovers Fresh N3trillion COVID Loans & Others Mismanaged By Emefiele / Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Says the lifeless one undecided

Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by goodnessme1(f): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by NairaMaster1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Omeokachie:
We are also "slamming" the elite for allowing thousands of people get slaughtered while you protect and make excuses for the murderers.

Thank you.

He should get it into his lifeless skull that mismanagement is when you allow your fellow terrorists kill the real Nigerians with impunity.

This old wine is disgusting.
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by pasroland: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Those who still want to vote this man come 2019 are the real enemies of this country.
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Dreamofsaintify(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Everyday some folks wake up in the morning and thank God for this man.
Sadly those people are in the far East; he is an asset only to China.
Because he is successfully mortgaging this country to them through unrepayable loans.

Voting him out in 2019 is not about party affiliations. It's just a proof of responsibility to your own self.

Where Tf have you been!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Osinamoney: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Welcome back nwaamaikpe

Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Benekruku(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
Says the lifeless one undecided

And you that have life, what have you achieved?
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Ventura1: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Who are the elites, he's talking about?
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by zico10(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Your excellence sir, we are sorry for making that mistake and we can only promise you that such mistake will never repeat itself again. PVC is the answer come next year and we show you the direction to daura.
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by mandax: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Three and half years Buhari managed Nigeria have thrown more Nigerians into poverty and desperation that the 16 years of PDP mismanagement.

Billion times Dollars of Buhari foreign debt , who is going to pay?
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Are you managing it any better
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Benekruku:

[s]And you that have life, what have you achieved[/s]?
i have achive what you can not imagine son. wink
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by masseratti: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
And this is the kind of person we are about to elect for another 4 years? Why should anyone be jailed until they are proven innocent? Seriously Buhari is a disaster in the waiting w

Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by masseratti: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
And this is the kind of person we are about to elect for another 4 years? Why should anyone be jailed until they are proven innocent? Seriously Buhari is a disaster in the waiting he is so arcade.

Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Benekruku(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
i have achive what you can not imagine son. wink

Park well abegi
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by mandax: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Racoon:

Buhari is a confirmed mad man & hypocrite.A man with a well documented record of being active participant in the:
-July 29th 1966 Northern counter-coup in Ikeja cantoment.
-July 29th 1975 Middle cadre officers coup against Gen.Yakubu Gowon in Dodan Barracks
-Dec.31st.Military Coup alongside IBB, Abacha, etc against Shehu Shagari in talking this shit angry

Nigeria started with PDP in 1999. That's the falsehood which Buhari deceives his follower zombies with.

Instead, Buhari contributed 90% to Nigeria's problems that started before 1999.
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by bettercreature(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
The blame game has shifted from PDP to the elites, and during those period, Buhari was not an elite, he was a paupercheesy
“It was mainly the ordinary people that stood by me. That is why I am always conscious of them. They are my constituency. Even pregnant women on the queue would fall into labour, go to have their babies, and still come back to vote for me. I will keep doing my best for the country.”
See your life? He was referring to you
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Benekruku:

Park well abegi
lol owk
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by mightguy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Who did this to us ����

Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by ShameOnAPC: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
When will this thing stop blaming past administration
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by LZAA: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Opinionated:
President Muhammadu Buhari has slammed Nigeria’s elite for what he thinks is their complicity in the mismanagement of the country. He said this while meeting with Nigerians in diaspora in the United States. Read the press release by the presidency next…

PRESIDENT BUHARI ASSURES NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA: IF I WIN THE NEXT ELECTION, I’LL LEAVE SOME DIFFERENCE IN THAT OFFICE

President Muhammadu Buhari told Nigerians living in America that if he won the 2019 election, and he spent another four years in office, “I will leave some difference in that office.”

Meeting with the Nigerian community in the United States of America Thursday on the margins of the 73rd United Nations General Assembly in New York, the President regretted that the elite allowed Nigeria to be mismanaged for 16 years of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rule, without as much as raising a voice in consternation.

“They didn’t say a word,” President Buhari declared. “Under the PTF (Petroleum Trust Fund, of which he was Chairman), we did roads from Lagos to Abuja, to Onitsha, to Port Harcourt. Since then, the roads were not done, between 1999 and 2015, yet the elite did not say a word.

“I was called Baba Go Slow. Those who were going fast, where did they get to?

“In 1983, military officers gathered, and made me Head of State. I packed the politicians into jail, told them they were guilty until they could prove their innocence. We seized what they had looted, but after I myself was put in detention, the politicians were given back what they had looted. How many elite complained about that?

“Three times I contested elections; three times I went to court after the elections were rigged against me. No justice, but I said ‘God dey.’

“It was mainly the ordinary people that stood by me. That is why I am always conscious of them. They are my constituency. Even pregnant women on the queue would fall into labour, go to have their babies, and still come back to vote for me. I will keep doing my best for the country.”

The diaspora Nigerians, in their scores, are top flight professionals, drawn from fields like medicine, engineering, sports, the arts, investment, academia, politics, agriculture, transport, education, publishing, and many others. Most expressed the wish to come back home, and contribute to the change making a headway in Nigeria. To which the President replied:

“You are contributing to this great country (America). If you want to help back home, invest in education in your constituencies. If you educate people, they won’t then accept nonsense from anybody.”

President Buhari said the administration he leads has by and large kept faith with its three key campaign promises; to secure the country, revive the economy and fight corruption.

“I’ve tried to do my best since I came,” he stressed, adding: “Security-wise, we are better. Boko Haram still conducts cowardly attacks, but the insurgency is not the same as it used to be. They are terrorists, and have nothing to do with religion. We will continue to deal with them. Ask people in the North-east, especially in Borno State, they will tell you they can sleep with two eyes closed now.”

The parley was put together by Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Diaspora Matters, and the Nigerian professionals were drawn from different parts of the United States and Canada. Representatives of USA chapters of Nigerians in the Diaspora Organisation (NIDO) also presented awards to President Buhari in appreciation of his performance, urging him to do more.

Source: President Buhari Slams Elite for Allowing Nigeria Get ‘Mismanaged for 16 Years’

It's not a crime to be old and senile but it's a crime to be old and senile and be in charge of sound minds
Are we taking of the same PTF that imported expired drugs and millions were stolen from(for a man of integrity money seems to miss everytime buhari heads any govt office)
Are we also talking of the same buhari that jailed major bamidele for reporting a coup he (buhari) was planning alongside others to him thinking he was dealing with a human being not knowing he was dealing with a snake which eventually cost him his life.
PDP 16 years yet u have spent more than 3 years doing nothing but calling pdp,corruption?
They should come back where?here where industries which would have reduced the burden on search for civil service no dy?
Fulani herdsmen,APC/BMC zombies?no light even tho we have a rocket science minister?
Bia enyi just respect urself biko!
Cc immhotep ibrahimDamola greenback salamrushdie NwaAmaikpe

Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by dawno2008(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Just as the foolish elites are watching you rape,molest and distroy our economy with reckless abandon,
I really dont blame this lifeless man,it tinubu and my likes that voted for this illiterate,
Continue saying rubbish,2019 is around the corner,not just the elite but the reasonable Nigerians will show their displeasure by voting your sorry ass back to Daura.

Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
ProjectNaija:
He is a mad man, sixteen years of PDP brought unprecedented economic growth to Nigeria whilst he brought recession and poverty. Useless lifeless dunce.
What

Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by chronique(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buhari is a mad man. What happened before 1999? How prosperous were we?
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Benekruku(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
ProjectNaija:
He is a mad man, sixteen years of PDP brought unprecedented economic growth to Nigeria whilst he brought recession and poverty. Useless lifeless dunce.

Are you hungry?
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by OlaPhils(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
ProjectNaija:

the madman thought he can use the same tactics he used in 2015,
hr forgot that people are wiser

Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by ShameOnAPC: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Benekruku:
God bless my PRESIDENT
there is nothing God will bless about him
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by emmaitive(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Benekruku:

Go and shut it up
Mumu!
who bi dis goat sef
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Benekruku(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
emmaitive:
who bi dis goat sef

Who are you asking

You are confused
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by chosky2589(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
WALAHI!!!
dis man no well!
him think say him de do beta things?
#lifelessman
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by fabianiyobosa(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
I blame the elites for allowing a man like Buhari have a say in the governance of this country. Someone like Buhari has no business in politics or leadership. I totally agree with Buhari and Nigerians repeated such mistakes voting him into power.
Re: President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’ by Gudiza(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Baba

Lifeless
Brainless
Blameless

Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation / Osinbajo Inaugurates Shoe-Manufacturing Hub In Anambra / 20 Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Abuja