Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband (2210 Views)

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Legolast: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
"Baby I don't like your mum, If you really love me stop sending her money"

Reply as a husband
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Bluezy13(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Silence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by daviesblaze(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
your room is still left untouched in your father's house. i think you will be visiting them soon.

10 Likes

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by kazyhm(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
I love you very much baby but if you want my progress, stop asking me for money

4 Likes

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by nikkypearl(f): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bluezy13:
Silence.
silence

One mumu husband spotted !

*runs outta thread* tongue

2 Likes

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Legolast: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bluezy13:
Silence.

If I'm your mother, I will disown you immediately. Lol... grin

2 Likes

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Ralphjoe(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hey baby,we are talking of my mum here o, please learn to like her okay or better still tell me what she does that you don't like about her.

2 Likes

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Jman06(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
My reply:

"Thunder fire your mouth"

1 Like

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by frozen70(f): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Legolast:
"Baby I don't like your mum, If you really love me stop sending her money"

Reply as a husband

There is nothing to reply

She is entitled to her own opinion

Just ignore the message, don't talk about it with her and keep sending money to your mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by IamPlato(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2018

If I Loved You I Wouldnt Marry You.
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
My Reply:- Okay dear. I have heard you. No problem. (but i will still send money to ma mummy; that would continue)
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Bluezy13(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
nikkypearl:
silence
Ignored ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Bluezy13(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Legolast:

If I'm your mother, I will disown you immediately. Lol... grin

Thank goodness you're not my mother. You are such an unreasonable fellow.

My mother and my wife know that when I'm silent over a situation or a request, it means it is meaningless and regardless to me.

If my wife tells me to stop giving my mum money, and I remain silent without replying her, she will realize she is making a fool of herself without being told.
Same way I ignored that lady called nikkypearl up there. And I'll also ignore you if you remain unreasonable after reading this post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Fiducia: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Baby, would you like our son's wife to do same to you in the future?

Let's treat my mum same way you would want to be treated

2 Likes

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bluezy13:
Silence.
√ You're the man bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Biglittlelois(f): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol no woman will say this directly, her body language will do the talkingcheesy

1 Like

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by stanvesco(m): 2:03am On Sep 30, 2018
My reply
Haba baby what did my mum do again na, let's talk wen we get back home.
It's bin a while I sent mama money.

Meanwhile me few minutes later...

Mummy I just sent u 200k don't show anybori u hear
Even my wife oh
Dey chop am small small u hear
Ground no level again oh u hear
Hide d money oh

Meanwhile at home;
Baby I promise until u work out tins with my mom
Henceforth I won't send her Kobo

All smiles

And we all live happily ever after....

1 Like

Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by nikkypearl(f): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2018
Bluezy13:

Ignored ! tongue
ignored

1-2 buckle my shoes..runs after him tongue
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Babe I think we'll have a lot of problems about that
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by Bluezy13(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2018
nikkypearl:
ignored

Now that's the effect of the silence treatment I'm referring to.
cheesy
You just behaved like my wife...

I'm running to the bedroom, catch me if you can wink
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by pryme(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2018
frozen70:

There is nothing to reply

She is entitled to her own opinion

Just ignore the message, don't talk about it with her and keep sending money to your mother

Things like this is what gives room for trouble to brew silently until it blows over one day.
Always snuff out anything that seems to be problem at its early stage else it might grow into a monster you can't control.
In this case she is your wife you should ignore what she says.
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by frozen70(f): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
pryme:

Things like this is what gives room for trouble to brew silently until it blows over one day.
Always snuff out anything that seems to be problem at its early stage else it might grow into a monster you can't control.
In this case she is your wife you should ignore what she says.

When you are married, you will understand better

How many issues will you snuff out ?

If you follow women with their mouth you might take a decision you won't be happy with.

That's why I said over look, for peace to reign

That doesn't mean you don't know what to say or do in that circumstances
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by DaddyNimo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
...."did you drink my action bitters again? woman, I told u to stop tasting my alcohol".
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by DaddyNimo(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
stanvesco:
My reply Haba baby what did my mum do again na, let's talk wen we get back home. It's bin a while I sent mama money.
Meanwhile me few minutes later...
Mummy I just sent u 200k don't show anybori u hear Even my wife oh Dey chop am small small u hear Ground no level again oh u hear Hide d money oh

Meanwhile at home; Baby I promise until u work out tins with my mom Henceforth I won't send her Kobo

All smiles

And we all live happily ever after....
you wanna build your home on lies?
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by DaddyNimo(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
nikkypearl:
ignored
are you ovulating?
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by stanvesco(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
DaddyNimo:

you wanna build your home on lies?

Are you married sir?
Bkos i think nothing beats peace of mind.
Moreover; words can be tweaked to give another meaning sir.

I wouldn't want to banter words with my wife over my mum,
And wouldn't want to leave my mom uncared for!!!

So;
Send Mom money y trying to mediate btw Dem!

I wouldn't definitely set my home on fire because I want to be straight forward.
Life isnt black and white sir; dia r many grey areas.
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by DaddyNimo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
stanvesco:

Are you married sir?
Bkos i think nothing beats peace of mind.
Moreover; words can be tweaked to give another meaning sir.

I wouldn't want to banter words with my wife over my mum,
And wouldn't want to leave my mom uncared for!!!

So;
Send Mom money y trying to mediate btw Dem!

I wouldn't definitely set my home on fire because I want to be straight forward.
Life isnt black and white sir; dia r many grey areas.
yes I'm actually married and if my wife should tell me such, I'll take it as a joke and condemn it at moment never to be mentioned again. I don't just feel the need to lie I won't send to her and den keep sending and my wife finds out...mistrust will come in and kasala will burst again.
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by stanvesco(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
DaddyNimo:

yes I'm actually married and if my wife should tell me such, I'll take it as a joke and condemn it at moment never to be mentioned again. I don't just feel the need to lie I won't send to her and den keep sending and my wife finds out...mistrust will come in and kasala will burst again.
Gd one sir
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by pryme(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
frozen70:

When you are married, you will understand better

How many issues will you snuff out ?

If you follow women with their mouth you might take a decision you won't be happy with.

That's why I said over look, for peace to reign

That doesn't mean you don't know what to say or do in that circumstances

i use to think like this before, but i came to realize we were only delaying the inevitable. Knowing women for what they are, they plant a seed when they make speeches like these, if dont do anything about it, it grows. luckily I have come to find not all women are unreasonable. I wont want to have anything to do with a woman that thinks i should be over looking irrational-able comments she makes.

If i overlook the little things, then that means i have not learn anything in this life.
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by nikkypearl(f): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bluezy13:

Now that's the effect of the silence treatment I'm referring to.
cheesy
You just behaved like my wife...

I'm running to the bedroom, catch me if you can wink
grin
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by pansophist(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
I won't end up with such a woman in the first place but if in the unlikely event that it happens, I will want to know if she has anything against my mum to prevent me from sending my own money to her.
Re: Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband by profmicky: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2018
nikkypearl:
silence
haha, kilagbe kileju

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Orgasm / Confused On Sex Life / Teacher Impregnates SS3 Student Preparing For WAEC In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.