Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures (43435 Views)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / Meet AAA Atayero Family, Wife, Sons, Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by grandiose4ever: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Covenant University Vice Chancellor Shares Vacation Pictures With His Wife)

Professor AAA Atayero and his lovely wife Olga Atayero shares vacation pictures on instagram. The couple are blessed with three sons.

Atayero is a Graduate of OAU(BSc) - Elect/Electronics

Moscow Institute Of Technology(BSc) -Radio engineering
Moscow Institute Of Technology(MSc)- Satellite Engineering

Lomonosov University Moscow(Phd) - Communication engineering

Professor Atayero is the team lead of the Covenant University Smart City (SmartCU) Project, as well as the head of Covenant University IoT-Enabled Smart & Connected Communities Research Cluster.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AAA_Atayero&hl=en-NG

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by TerrorSquad147: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Beautiful people kiss kiss

18 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm I reserve my comment.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nogodye(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
See young vice chancellor!...Winners chapel believes in young people.I salute them.

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pictures are too gloomy.
The wife looks hired. The hubby hungry.
If she was my wife, I'd grab her asś and hold her tight.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by grandiose4ever: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Handsome husband, beautiful wife...

12 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by grandiose4ever: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nogodye:
See young vice chancellor!...Winners chapel believes in young people.I salute them.

I just checked his wiki page. He is 48yrs old.

You know the kind of politics they play in the public sector is something else. You just need to spend years rallying for a position you actually merit.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Uglymugg: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Xaos:
Pictures are too gloomy.

That's why she could never be your wife.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by CodeTemplar: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
He looks much younger here. I suspect these are old pictures.
21st century VC and not some analog VC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by CodeTemplar: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Xaos:
Pictures are too gloomy.
She can't be yours. You are a local grade and one tramadol drinking babe will fit you more.

62 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by generationz(f): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
all these oyinbo women wee just be stealing our cute educated guys.

3 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
She can't be yours. You are a local grade and one tramadol drinking babe will fit you more.

Agreed Bro.
Perhaps your sister or mother... I don't mind.

4 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by CodeTemplar: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Xaos:

Agreed Bro.
Perhaps your sister or mother... I don't mind.
See what I mean?
A local grade man will always remain one . . . it is men like you girls call Nigerian men when bashing.

41 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
generationz:
all these oyinbo women wee just be stealing our cute educated guys.

You have your opportunity to steal me now oh, before one oyinbo steals me tongue don't say I didn't tell you

20 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Dreyl(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
I love this, Afican men should marry more white women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by hisexcellency34: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Is he not the one asking an undergraduate for massage?
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Cyriloha(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Xaos:
Pictures are too gloomy.

Abeg for once say something nice about person haba

Okay
You ?
Have you eaten ?

2 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by rickyboss333: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Red and Black... beautiful combo
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by jeslofem: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
hmm
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by emeijeh(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
What a young VC

And she sure looks like Heidi Klum

2 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by DoTheNeedful: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Xaos:
Pictures are too gloomy.

Stup!d post from a terrible mind.

6 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
In public university, his age is still struggling to become HOD while the vice chancellor's are ancestors.

No wonder Nigeria public universities are slow.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by planetx13: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Young brain...... little wonder why it is rated one of the best universities in Nigeria

Ciao

10 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Olodo24: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
grandiose4ever:
Covenant University Vice Chancellor Shares Vacation Pictures With His Wife)

Professor AAA Atayero and his lovely wife Olga Atayero shares vacation pictures on instagram. The couple are blessed with three sons.

Atayero is a Graduate of OAU(BSc) - Elect/Electronics

Moscow Institute Of Technology(BSc) -Radio engineering
Moscow Institute Of Technology(MSc)- Satellite Engineering

Lomonosov University Moscow(Phd) - Communication engineering

Professor Atayero is the team lead of the Covenant University Smart City (SmartCU) Project, as well as the head of Covenant University IoT-Enabled Smart & Connected Communities Research Cluster.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AAA_Atayero&hl=en-NG

pencil shape wife

where's his girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Macnnoli4(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Jchi9876: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
I don't understand how a full bloodied African man will stick his blokos in a white pussy

1 Like

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by MJBOLT: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:

6 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Inception(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
smiley

he is 48 years of age.

2 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
What’s wrong with that? undecided
Jchi9876:
I don't understand how a full bloodied African man will stick his blokos in a white pussy
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by mican007(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
So dis black ass s*** didnt see any gal in 9ja abi
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Even the ones wey never cross border to Cotonou dey open teeth dey talk grin
Xaos:
Pictures are too gloomy.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians / Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.