Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians (43443 Views)

A University In Scotland Graduating Class Happen To Be Nigerians All Through / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Robert F Smith Paid Off Student Loan debts For The Entire Graduating Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Eaglechris(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Last Saturday, an entire graduating class with LLM at the University of Calgary Law School in Canada, were all Nigerians.

Ian Holloway, Dean at @ University Of Calgary Law shared the news:
This is cool. We have 9 students graduation with their LLMs today. All are Nigerian! ⁦
@ProfXtian @NigeriaGov

https://mobile.twitter.com/LawDeanHolloway/status/1531372677960650752

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by speaktome(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2022
This is really great!

If you chose to use this as a data, it reveals to you why Nigeria is the way it is. This list is 100% Southern Nigerians, yet politics in my country is dominated by quacks from another region leading the technocrats. We don't even get the best of the region.

What do i even know...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

447 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Ghester: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2022
And we keep running away from our country

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by izzou(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Only God knows what would be their fate if they studied here.

2023 is before us again. If you like go and vote Atiku or anybody BuuBuu(The grandmaster of failure) would raise his hand.

As for Obi, I hope he's as sincere as he paints himself

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by MadamVanessa(f): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Ghester:

shocked

What is there in this shithole that people shouldn't run away from? They should come and stay so that they can feel the impact of ASUU strike and hunger.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by adefitim(m): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2022
speaktome:

This is really great!

What do i even know...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

What's great about this news though?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Lamasta(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Congratulations to them all tho nothing special where they are from...
Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by speaktome(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Acidosis:

What's great about this news though?
if you ask me, na who I go ask?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Mr2wealth: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2022
Eaglechris:
Last Saturday, an entire graduating class with LLM at the University of Calgary Law School in Canada, were all Nigerians.

Unfortunately, they won't be useful in Nigeria because they are not coming back home angry

38 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by juniorboma: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2022
I don't see anything special here

6 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by bayocanny: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Bravo!
Nigerians are hardworking.

The Department of Communication Studies at the University of Alabama, USA admitted 25 applicant's for their master program this year. I was surprised to see 15 out of the applicant's are Nigerians. We're indeed a great people.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Dailymice: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Southern Tribes representing with Igbo and Yoruba topping

49 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Ok congrats learned Collegue’s

I will join you guys soon with my Canadian LLM

But first let me salvage Nigeria and entrust it in the hands of good people with a good track record

Not regional candidates, life long ambitionists, or hype trains but dedicated Nigerians who know what they are doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Ademola47(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Sounds funny cheesy grin

Imagine being in class abroad and start hearing names like Oluchi, Lawal, Tolulop..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Aieboocaar(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Soon Nigerians go fill up an entire University for Canada grin

19 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Judah95(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Canadians left the department for Nigerians because the knowledge/service is needed more in Nigeria.

Besides, who do Canadians want to charge to court na? nobody undecided

10 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by hibeebeeking: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
That's their choice. Run your race.

1 Like

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Ogamysamo: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
imaging!

if not for nigerians that law school wouldn't have graduated any student this year.

nine willing and able students fill the gap for a canadian school and millions of nigeria which should be filling same or even better gaps home in nigeria are not given the opportunity due to ASUU strike, at the end of the day they'll be looking up to the ones outside the country, accusing them of developing another man's land while their own is crying for revival.

8 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by bizbrainko: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Always Yoruba and Igbo

Yet the two tribe refuse to work together politically. allowing the non smart tribe to lead them

Shame!

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by donjazet(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Yankiss(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Record! We have it in us bad leadership notwithstanding.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Itzlinda(f): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerians love book o. But still they are one of the poorest immigrant.

Go and check how Indians and Chinese are making generational wealth through entrepreneurship.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by joviegghead: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Nice.
Nigeria has got brains. But, most of these brains are either not been nurtured and are being wasted. Or are running outside with a 98% possibilty of never coming back.
Signs of a stagnant country.

Can't wait to get the Bleep out!

5 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by OneCandleAway(f): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
A lot of whites dont really go to university, they learn on the job. Which parent has money to pay such huge bills for tuition. Also some students don't want that debt. They prepare to learn on the job and take certificate courses.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by Okobola146: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Ghester:
keep quiet. Is that a country or a jungle?

6 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by RADIO1: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Lol that is almost exactly my class. My course mate are either Nigeria or India in the UK with just an English boy who think hmis the celebrity in the class���

19 Likes

Re: Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians by jhydebaba(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2022
80% of which are Yorubas. Yorubas been investing in education from time immemorial. God bless Yorubas.

65 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / Our Boys Woo All With Benz On Campus / Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.