Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures (43470 Views)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / Meet AAA Atayero Family, Wife, Sons, Children (Photos) / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by lereinter(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
russian love
mikel is not alone
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
generationz:

lol
which test again?
you want to check my IQ ni?

Yels na, let me know when you're ready tongue
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by wink2015(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
grandiose4ever:
Covenant University Vice Chancellor Shares Vacation Pictures With His Wife)

Professor AAA Atayero and his lovely wife Olga Atayero shares vacation pictures on instagram. The couple are blessed with three sons.

Atayero is a Graduate of OAU(BSc) - Elect/Electronics

Moscow Institute Of Technology(BSc) -Radio engineering
Moscow Institute Of Technology(MSc)- Satellite Engineering

Lomonosov University Moscow(Phd) - Communication engineering

Professor Atayero is the team lead of the Covenant University Smart City (SmartCU) Project, as well as the head of Covenant University IoT-Enabled Smart & Connected Communities Research Cluster.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AAA_Atayero&hl=en-NG

Thanks to very cheap education in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia republic ( Tbilisi) Turkey, Turkish Cyprus, etc

Many African like this Covenant University Chancellor were able to study and get a mind blowing degrees right from Bachelor degree, through Msc degree to the apex Phd degree.

Imagine if they were to acquire this 3 straight degrees that is Bsc, Masters and Phd degree in the United kingdom.

The high cost of these degrees in Britain will be beyond the reach of the student except children from very rich home.

Russia and some of these eastern bloc countries have tried for many African to get big degrees not minding Western propaganda and coalition against Russia.

Who knows the Covenant university chancellor could have gotten his Russian degrees on Russia scholarship?

I wish to commend the defunct Soviet Union and the present Russia for their past SCHOLARSHIP to African students to study in Russia free right to Phd level.

Britain our colonial master did not give Nigeria full scholarship at a large quantity the way Russia has given Nigerians and African.

But some of our political leaders who studied higher degree in Russia have brought down the ladder that they use to get to the top which includes Nigeria and foreign scholarship.

2 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Cyriloha(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Come!!!! the two of you... What's going on here...
Man asking man.."have u eaten"?.......you people should stop that rough play...that statement is for Nigerian girls only......

Your DP says that you can live with put shisha na true?
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by grandiose4ever: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
wink2015:

Thanks to very cheap education in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia republic ( Tbilisi) Turkey, Turkish Cyprus, etc

Many African like this Covenant University Chancellor were able to study and get a mind blowing degrees right from Bachelor degree, through Msc degree to the apex Phd degree.

Imagine if they were to acquire this 3 straight degrees that is Bsc, Masters and Phd degree in the United kingdom.

The high cost of these degrees in Britain will be beyond the reach of the student except children from very rich home.

Russia and some of these eastern bloc countries have tried for many African to get big degrees not minding Western propaganda and coalition against Russia.

Who knows the Covenant university chancellor could have gotten his Russian degrees on Russia scholarship?

I wish to commend the defunct Soviet Union and the present Russia for their past SCHOLARSHIP to African students to study in Russia free right to Phd level.

Britain our colonial master did not give Nigeria full scholarship at a large quantity the way Russia has given Nigerians and African.

But some of our political leaders who studied higher degree in Russia have brought down the ladder that they use to get to the top which includes Nigeria and foreign scholarship.

Yes he got scholarship from the russian federation. Its on his wiki page.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by DavSagacity(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
She can't be yours. You are a local grade and one tramadol drinking babe will fit you more.
Chai,,,!!! u wicked OOOoo.....
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

You have your opportunity to steal me now oh, before one oyinbo steals me tongue don't say I didn't tell you
Sharp guy, how many women you wan marry?
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Is he not the one asking an undergraduate for massage?
no, he's not.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by okwabayi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Race mixing is a beautiful thing. The only problem is living in the other's country of origin. People of the opposite race enjoy harassing someone they term 'different'.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Ugosample(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
babeosisi:
Another black and handsome man stolen
"stolen" ?
I never knew black folks were exclusive to black babes undecided
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by 400billionman: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Russia here I come
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
mechanics:
Sharp guy, how many women you wan marry?

Didn't you see the Oba of OYO. he married 4 wives & counting.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

Didn't you see the Oba of OYO. he married 4 wives & counting.
hahahaha, but you are not a traditional ruler na?
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by GGirll: 12:05am On Sep 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

Well, How much money are we talking about tho? I'm comfortable sha.
Comfortable enough to own a castle lol
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 30, 2018
mechanics:
hahahaha, but you are not a traditional ruler na?

I'm planning the future now, so that the future can manifest itself.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2018
GGirll:

Comfortable enough to own a castle lol

This is 24th century na, you own investments not castles.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Jilo83(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2018
oyinbo lo fe ni?

1 Like

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by uyiekpenn(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2018
mican007:
So dis black ass s*** didnt see any gal in 9ja abi
nigerian girls are trash
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by GGirll: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

This is 24th century na, you own investments not castles.
So in essence what are your prospects n investments??
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2018
GGirll:

So in essence what are your prospects n investments??

Prospect 1: Investing in political aspirants so they can embezzle public funds & give me my own share after coming to power.

Prospect 2: Create/Invest in another form of MMM, start collecting people's money up until the 6th month, then run away with everyone’s money & close shop.

Prospect 3: Import inferior products from China & sell them at high rate to my fellow church members.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by OfficialSam(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

You have your opportunity to steal me now oh, before one oyinbo steals me tongue don't say I didn't tell you

Perhaps she is a 'he'. grin
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by GGirll: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

Prospect 1: Investing in political aspirants so they can embezzle public funds & give me my own share after coming to power.

Prospect 2: Create/Invest in another form of MMM, start collecting people's money up until the 6th month, then run away with everyone’s money & close shop.

Prospect 3: Import inferior products from China & sell them at high rate to my fellow church members.

Your prospects are not huge enough thought you could invest in organ selling,rituals n skull mining . grin grin no be only funny lol
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Diamond23(f): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
They luk compatible, happy nd fulfilled....luvly couple!
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

I'm planning the future now, so that the future can manifest itself.
Lolz, I see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
GGirll:

Your prospects are not huge enough thought you could invest in organ selling,rituals n skull mining . grin grin no be only funny lol

Well, all I did was to answer your question. So you ready for my own question? Should I shoot?
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by GGirll: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

Well, all I did was to answer your question. So you ready for my own question? Should I shoot?

Shoot if it's answerable by me I will if not I won't lol it's a free world lol
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
GGirll:

Shoot if it's answerable by me I will if not I won't lol it's a free world lol

My question is quite simple, Just Yes or No.

Miss GGirll. Your mission, should you choose/decide to accept it, ... As always, when we get joined, You must be ready to cook ALL of the listed SOUPS such as Abak Atama Soup, Black Soup, Banga Soup, Edikang Ikong Soup, Efo Riro, Egusi Soup, Ewedu, Fish Pepper Soup, Oha Soup, Nsala Soup. Even when you are very tired & feel like sleeping, I your future Bae/Oga in the other room will disallow any disobedience of your actions.

This writeup/message will self-destruct in five/ten seconds.

Yes or No.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by GGirll: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2018

My question is quite simple, Just Yes or No.

Miss GGirll. Your mission, should you choose/decide to accept it, ... As always, when we get joined, You must be ready to cook ALL of the listed SOUPS such as Abak Atama Soup, Black Soup, Banga Soup, Edikang Ikong Soup, Efo Riro, Egusi Soup, Ewedu, Fish Pepper Soup, Oha Soup, Nsala Soup. Even when you are very tired & feel like sleeping, I your future Bae/Oga in the other room will disallow any disobedience of your actions.

This writeup/message will self-destruct in five/ten seconds.

Yes or No.

I can cook all these dishes except ATampa but can't continue to stress when I'm tired so you have to accept that n many other terms I will unleash lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Prof. Austin Nwagbara That Made Ghana Sack Him / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? / Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.