Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures (43476 Views)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / Meet AAA Atayero Family, Wife, Sons, Children (Photos) / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Love comes in all colors
mican007:
So dis black ass s*** didnt see any gal in 9ja abi
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Where are the vacation pictures ?. All we see are suits
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
He also married from Moscow. Nice

1 Like

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by sisisioge: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

He still dey wear suit vacate? I guess it would be a sin for him to roll up his sleeves grin grin
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by babeosisi: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Another black and handsome man stolen
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by generationz(f): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

You have your opportunity to steal me now oh, before one oyinbo steals me tongue don't say I didn't tell you

lol

how am I sure you are young, cute and educated
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by babeosisi: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
These pictures must be their wedding pictures
These jobless bloggers
Do they look like vacation pictures to anyone
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
grandiose4ever:
Covenant University Vice Chancellor Shares Vacation Pictures With His Wife)

Professor AAA Atayero and his lovely wife Olga Atayero shares vacation pictures on instagram. The couple are blessed with three sons.

Atayero is a Graduate of OAU(BSc) - Elect/Electronics

Moscow Institute Of Technology(BSc) -Radio engineering
Moscow Institute Of Technology(MSc)- Satellite Engineering

Lomonosov University Moscow(Phd) - Communication engineering

Professor Atayero is the team lead of the Covenant University Smart City (SmartCU) Project, as well as the head of Covenant University IoT-Enabled Smart & Connected Communities Research Cluster.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AAA_Atayero&hl=en-NG

The VC is young and he is got a beautiful wife too.

1 Like

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by beatmonster(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
the name Olga reminds me of Mikel Obi grin
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
generationz:

lol

Hahaha don't worry, I know you're looking for Idris Elba cheesy
Just wait he would soon come

1 Like

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by GGirll: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

You have your opportunity to steal me now oh, before one oyinbo steals me tongue don't say I didn't tell you

Pls let me steal o hope you have money o or else hide your face
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nogodye:
See young vice chancellor!...Winners chapel believes in young people.I salute them.

That's the secret.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by manikspears: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
He looks much younger here. I suspect these are old pictures.
21st century VC and not some analog VC

Nope, they are not old.he is actually young and the guy has numerous international awards and been on time magazine before and he is a prof and didn't train in Nigeria. if I have half of his achievements I won't be on nairaland cry cry

1 Like

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by statusquoante: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Will Prof Atayero like this publicity
I doubt!

2 Likes

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by DateMynd44(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
generationz:
all these oyinbo women wee just be stealing our cute educated guys.
shut up dia.
olosho
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by generationz(f): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hahaha don't worry, I know you're looking for Idris Elba cheesy
Just wait he would soon come

lol
I don't even like idris Elba . not like I hate him but I don't just get why chicks are so freaked by him. I'm sapiosexual so intellect comes first for me before looks.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by welzyj2(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
generationz:

lol

I am.

Are you young, cute, educated and working??
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by CodeTemplar: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
manikspears:

Nope, they are not old.he is actually young and the guy has numerous international awards and been on time magazine before and he is a prof and didn't train in Nigeria. if I have half of his achievements I won't be on nairaland cry cry
eie?
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by 88Gadas(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Beautiful couple..God bless your marriage still..
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by manikspears: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
eie?

EIE smiley
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
A nigga once said:

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Mubarak05(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
No wonder they are excelling

since he is a graduate of OAU And of the greatest ife...GREAT!!!!
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Sijo01(f): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Looks more like pre-wedding pictures.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cyriloha:

Abeg for once say something nice about person haba

Okay
You ?
Have you eaten ?

Come!!!! the two of you... What's going on here...
Man asking man.."have u eaten"?.......you people should stop that rough play...that statement is for Nigerian girls only......

1 Like

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nogodye:
See young vice chancellor!...Winners chapel believes in young people.I salute them.
the visioner we got the mandate at a young age. He started early. It is sad that our leaders don’t and can’t see the value in young folks. Technology and educational appointments should not be open to people older than 48. This is because those positions require continuous learning and most people older than this age don’t have the zeal to continue learning. How many 60 year olds enroll for PhD?
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Didi2d(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Those pics looks like a pre-wedding photos, not like vacation pics. On vacation and still wearing suits, OK o. But I trip she, I always love inter racial relationship
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by troublemakea(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
generationz:
all these oyinbo women wee just be stealing our cute educated guys.

you to goan steal an educated cute white guy

Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Culin(f): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Vaction pics with suit and tie.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
GGirll:

Pls let me steal o hope you have money o or else hide your face

Well, How much money are we talking about tho? I'm comfortable sha.
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by abbeyty(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Where is her boobs and the yansh? I believe she was hiding them when taking the picture
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
generationz:

lol
I don't even like idris Elba . not like I hate him but I don't just get why chicks are so freaked by him. I'm sapiosexual so intellect comes first for me before looks.

Osheyyy sapiosexual mama !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

So when shall the sapiosexual test begin?
Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by generationz(f): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
cruchenutii:

Osheyyy sapiosexual mama !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
So when shall the sapiosexual test begin?
lol which test again? you want to check my IQ ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Prof. Austin Nwagbara That Made Ghana Sack Him / Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.