Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Is My Wife Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Cheating On Me (1571 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Cheating On Me by amar3664: 5:16am On Sep 30, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me by amar3664: 5:52am On Sep 30, 2018
Can she or not?
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me by marshalldgreat(m): 6:06am On Sep 30, 2018
You better better keep such thoughts out of your mind before it starts causing unnecessary problems in your marriage...

7 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me by amar3664: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2018
marshalldgreat:
You better better keep such thoughts out of your mind before it starts causing unnecessary problems in your marriage...

So it means I should simply neglect her words.. It's OK then
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me by id4sho(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2018
amar3664:
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
You should change the servant to a adult female, I hope the male servant doesn't sleep the night at the house. Shit happens, it happened to a family friend. The wife got married to a male guest hosted in the house. A woman who's first born was 18yrs, 2009 the year I will never forget.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Copy and paste attention seeker embarassed

This story has been written here before

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me by Oreofepeters: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2018
Change your servant to female to avoid stories that touchés the heart.

N.B; The Bible says, most of what's in the heart the mouth speaks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me by amar3664: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2018
id4sho:

You should change the servant to a adult female, I hope the male servant doesn't sleep the night at the house. Shit happens, it happened to a family friend. The wife got married to a male guest hosted in the house. A woman who's first born was 18yrs, 2009 the year I will never forget.

It means something might happen if he remains
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me by amar3664: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2018
id4sho:

She never said me for female servant, even while keeping this one she never said me for female servant
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me by amar3664: 6:22am On Oct 01, 2018
Any advice pls
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me by amar3664: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Any advice
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me by MrSensor(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
pls Mods,

take this story to front page so that this thread can get more attention and be solved.

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Okoro Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Strikes A Yoga Pose 18+ / What Else Apart From Money Makes You Happy / High Waist A-line Flared Ankara Long Skirt For Women And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.