Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (20630 Views)

Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Kayus4real: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Former Vice - President Atiku Abubakar tells SUNDAY ABORISADE his strategies to win the 2019 presidential poll if he emerges the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party

What do you think qualifies you to be Nigeria ’s President?

Atiku Abubakar has experience in both the public and private sector . As Vice President, my support for democracy is without match . My headship of the economic management team propelled the era of privatisation which stimulated the economy to grow at 7seven per cent annually.
In the private sector , I have a track record of job creation and I had created more jobs than any other aspirant . I have the ability to see opportunities and turn them to wealth creating opportunities .
I have the ability to pool the best minds together to move the country forward and has proven that both in the public sector and my private businesses .
I am a detribalised leader who sees Nigeria as his constituency .
Atiku has a great understanding of governance ; he is a person with vision, passion , policies and political will to get things done.

How do you hope to defeat others in the primaries ?

Atiku Abubakar is the one candidate with experience across the regions , states and local governments of Nigeria ; he is not the candidate of one area or denomination. He has support across Nigeria – from youth, farmers and business people . The delegates of PDP, from across Nigeria will recognise Atiku as the one candidate who can defeat the APC and bring jobs and opportunities , unity , security and development to all of Nigerians.

Do you have faith in the PDP’s ability to conduct a free and fair primary?

Yes , I have faith ; PDP is one . We should all remember that it was a PDP government that , in 2015 , held the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria ’ s history . The PDP also understands that if it is to win in 2019 , the elections must be free and fair . So , this primary will be free and fair .

What should Nigeria expect in the election if you win the primary ?

In 2015 , Nigerians voted for change and in the last three years, they have grown increasingly distressed about the change they received – job losses, businesses closed , farmers impoverished , our people being divided more than ever before and rising insecurity . Atiku Abubakar will run a campaign across all of Nigeria that begins addressing these issues . His campaign will be like his government talking and working with the states and people of Nigeria to restructure and create jobs , wealth for farmers , and business opportunities for youths and lifting Nigerians out of poverty . The campaign will be the start of getting Nigeria working again .

https://punchng.com/im-the-only-candidate-that-can-defeat-apc-atiku/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by blackpanda: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2018
The only experience atiku has is on looting

Note: nobody can match buhari, let alone defeat him. Don't be deceived!

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by seunmsg(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2018
Oga Atiku, go and defeat Wike's puppet first before talking about defeating Buhari. Someone that cannot defeat Wike in influencing the choice of PDP convention venue is dreaming about defeating Buhari in the general election.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by youngest85(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2018
For your mind ko, idan aka ne ai da ka Shiga tun 2015
Ana su Igbo kowara Onye Ocha
Eyan o tanra e bi Iya ibeji

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by bestview: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2018
Atiku the boss

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2018
some people can be so foolish and so ignorant at thesame time!

I can't imagine a sane Nigerian who'd vote for this man, who has even looted his own lips dry, check those lips again!

Drabeey was HERE

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2018
Yinmu .
Desperate mofo! Defeat kor deficit ni

22 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by amamahdaniel(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2018
seunmsg:
Oga Atiku, go and defeat Wike's puppet first before talking about defeating Buhari. Someone that cannot defeat Wike in influencing the choice of PDP convention venue is dreaming about defeating Buhari in the general election.
Keep kwayet.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by ekhai(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2018
ORDINARY PDP TICKET IS ELUSIVE FOR YOU AND YOU'RE TALKING OF WINNING PMB. SOON YOU'LL BE IN APGA. DESPERATE MAN.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by midolian(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Really?

Makarfi and Kwankwaso said same about themselves recently. It means these PDP presidential dreamers dont believe in one another but themselves only. This means if Mr A emerges as the PDP presidential flagbearer, he won't get full support from Mr B, C, D, Etc

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by haffaze777(m): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:

at bold,u wrong brother Atiku won't only match buhari,he will defeat him but only online vote not at the polling units

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Emmafe(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2018
We’re waiting

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by blackpanda: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2018
haffaze777:
[/b]

at bold,u wrong brother Atiku won't only match buhari,he will defeat him but only online vote not at the polling units

Atiku won't even win in Adamawa
PDP knows this

Forget online social media bogus noise. Those guys don't even have PVC!

17 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by haffaze777(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:

Atiku won't even win in Adamawa
PDP knows this

Forget online social media bogus noise. Those guys don't even have PVC!

PDP is online political Party,so expect them to clear all online poll, but all sane Nigeria don't want to associate with the useless party again

32 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by marktrue: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2018
story story say baba is the right choice,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by MrPolitics: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:

You're the one being deceived. Buhari has been demystified. Only the core north will vote for him

4 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by nzeobi(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2018
atiku is a man full of ideas who will no doubt make a good leader based on his ability and achievements in the business world.
but I think with what happened in osun, PDP should give their ticket to a radical kwankwaso who also has fanatical supporters that can match buhari ''an eye for an eye'' in the north.

14 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2018
Atiku, I am not sure any more oooooo

Your leadership should have being felt in Ekiti and Osun

You can not defeat them in state what is the evidence that you can in general elections

Saraki is even more proactive even though he is yet to defeat APC no matter the resources at APC disposal undecided

We want results not talk talk!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by blackpanda: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2018
MrPolitics:

You're the one being deceived. Buhari has been demystified. Only the core north will vote for him

He already has 8.7million votes from just 10 states.
You will be shamed again grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by dingbang(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2018
I dey believe this man..

Atiku for president .

Please read my signature, thanks...

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by lonlytroy(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Atiku/Ngozi okonjo iweala for president 2019

3 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Aldebaran(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2018
ATIKU the DESPERADO grin

5 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by franchasng: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Yeah, that's true.

Atiku or Kwankwaso.

If PDP can get their primaries right and not split after the presidential primaries, then APC will be a gunner.

Imagine Atiku or Kwankwaso gets the ticket with the support of Tambuwal, Markafi, David Mark, Saraki, Ndigbo, Niger Delta, etc, ah, the kind beating they will give Buhari eh, Aisha will divorce him thereafter cos he may go senile after the defeat cry

Landslide victory in southeast!

Good winning in Middle belt!

Insignificant loss in traitors' den southwest!

Marginal loss in Northeast!

Marginal victory in northwest!

Landslide victory in South south!

PDPs presidential primaries and its aftermath result will determine Nigeria's next president come 2019!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Benekruku(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin

Early morning Marijuana

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Pavore9: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Yimu! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2018
This thief
I pray PDP fields you or the other thief Satanic that will mark the end for pdp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by dollarsplenty(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Like he defeated Obasanjo (PDP) in 2007 when ran to AC....

Like he defeated Oga Jonathan in 2011 during PDP primaries....

Like he defeated Baba Buhari in 2015 APC primaries........

Abeg, go and defeat Saraki, Kwakwanso, Sule Lamido, and Markafi first!

Then come and defeat APC.

13 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by sotall(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Yes, you are right.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Benekruku(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2018
MrPolitics:

You watch too much cartoons

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Humblega(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Yinmu

If given PDP ticket, u will only b successful to add " PDP presidential aspirant in 2019 election" to ur CV and nothing else

6 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by stevemarkdangot(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Mr man win the primary election first.

4 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Blue3k(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2018
The primaries will be interesting. Let's see if he comes out on top.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council / The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 / Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.