Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (20660 Views)

Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by ClassiqLegend(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2018
:Dimaging nonsense,mtsww
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by lloyds(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2018
Ole jatijati. What else will you say. .
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Benekruku(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:
The only experience atiku has is on looting

Note: nobody can match buhari, let alone defeat him. Don't be deceived!

One bitter truth they fail to accept!

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Lipscomb(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Lol if atiku could defeat buhari . then I will defeated saraki in kwara without him win his poll unit. grin

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by budusky05(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2018
Win your co looters in PDP primaries before thinking of defeating buhari.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by onatisi(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2018
Defeating atiku and APC will be a very herculean task. Nothing is impossible though but with recent events, it will take a much greater cohesion and effort from the opposition than what we are presently seeing to defeat buhari and APC in 2019
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by alen4smith(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2018
Kayus4real:
Former Vice - President Atiku Abubakar tells SUNDAY ABORISADE his strategies to win the 2019 presidential poll if he emerges the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party

What do you think qualifies you to be Nigeria ’s President?

Atiku Abubakar has experience in both the public and private sector . As Vice President, my support for democracy is without match . My headship of the economic management team propelled the era of privatisation which stimulated the economy to grow at 7seven per cent annually.
In the private sector , I have a track record of job creation and I had created more jobs than any other aspirant . I have the ability to see opportunities and turn them to wealth creating opportunities .
I have the ability to pool the best minds together to move the country forward and has proven that both in the public sector and my private businesses .
I am a detribalised leader who sees Nigeria as his constituency .
Atiku has a great understanding of governance ; he is a person with vision, passion , policies and political will to get things done.

How do you hope to defeat others in the primaries ?

Atiku Abubakar is the one candidate with experience across the regions , states and local governments of Nigeria ; he is not the candidate of one area or denomination. He has support across Nigeria – from youth, farmers and business people . The delegates of PDP, from across Nigeria will recognise Atiku as the one candidate who can defeat the APC and bring jobs and opportunities , unity , security and development to all of Nigerians.

Do you have faith in the PDP’s ability to conduct a free and fair primary?

Yes , I have faith ; PDP is one . We should all remember that it was a PDP government that , in 2015 , held the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria ’ s history . The PDP also understands that if it is to win in 2019 , the elections must be free and fair . So , this primary will be free and fair .

What should Nigeria expect in the election if you win the primary ?

In 2015 , Nigerians voted for change and in the last three years, they have grown increasingly distressed about the change they received – job losses, businesses closed , farmers impoverished , our people being divided more than ever before and rising insecurity . Atiku Abubakar will run a campaign across all of Nigeria that begins addressing these issues . His campaign will be like his government talking and working with the states and people of Nigeria to restructure and create jobs , wealth for farmers , and business opportunities for youths and lifting Nigerians out of poverty . The campaign will be the start of getting Nigeria working again .

https://punchng.com/im-the-only-candidate-that-can-defeat-apc-atiku/
2019 is already taken!
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by franchasng: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2018
ekhai:
ORDINARY PDP TICKET IS ELUSIVE FOR YOU AND YOU'RE TALKING OF WINNING PMB. SOON YOU'LL BE IN APGA. DESPERATE MAN.
Buhari your god was more desperate that he became a cry cry baby crying on TVs and dined with every devil he saw which made him allign with men he hated like Tinubu, El Rufai, Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal, and even collected gift from Dasuki!

If Buhari can become Nigeria's president, then Bobrisky ought to be Nigeria's king!

Hediotsss, hypocritesangry

Whatever Thief Buhari does is okay but others do same is bad, who do u people think u are deceiving Maybe Yoruba traitors sha angry

5 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by batstan(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2018
grin

You are not in my dreams, Atiku.

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2018
You can't even defeat sdp na APC you wan defeat.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Sleekfingers: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2018
I want pdp to make the mistake of given atiku or saraki the presidential ticket...

Apc go just dey laugh...especially buhari

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by sergiolefty(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Only Kwankaso Can Defeat Apc.

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Freestyl(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2018
You wish!
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by lionking13: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm its easier said than done.....ya'all re just damn curious to rule this nation meanwhile nothing to offer is all base on selfish interest and to encrich ya account nd family....nna mehn we don wise
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by phagyt(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2018
Call GlisteR TeaM for your CleaninG FumigatioN and MovinG Serivces. Visit us @ www.glisterteam.webs.com
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Hapheex(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmm
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by samstels: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2018
Drabeey:
some people can be so foolish and so ignorant at thesame time!

I can't imagine a sane Nigerian who'd vote for this man, who has even looted his own lips dry, check those lips again!

Drabeey was HERE

If i may ask ,can you be specific in mentioning just one example of Atiku' s loot .

You people are just talking without facts .

Can u confidently tell me that Atiku looted more than Obj ,IBB,Orji Uzor Kalu ,Rotimi Amaechi ,Omisore,Tinubu ,Akpabio and all the Ssaints in APC .

Make una get some brain .

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by kumethomas(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2018
sorry for Atiku even PDP primaries .......
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by madridsta007(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:

Buhari’s Abba Kyari and Hadi Air Nigeria looking at you like:

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2018
I can tell you PDP defeated APC in osun, PDP won at the poll but APC being in power declared themselves as the winner. They are in power so nothing osun people can do about it, but their voices were heard loud and clear on whom they wanted.
Wiseandtrue:
Atiku, I am not sure any more oooooo

Your leadership should have being felt in Ekiti and Osun

You can not defeat them in state what is the evidence that you can in general elections

Saraki is even more proactive even though he is yet to defeat APC no matter the resources at APC disposal undecided

We want results not talk talk!
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2018
skybird212:
I can tell you PDP defeated APC in osun, PDP won at the poll but APC being in power declared themselves as the winner. They are in power so nothing osun people can do about it, but their voices were heard loud and clear on whom they wanted.
Everyone knows that APC rigged the election shamelessly!

But if Atiku is not able to checkmate their excesses as he is bragging now, how can he do it in general elections

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by opribo(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2018
I wish all the northern candidates will do what they are known best for. That is uniting for a common good and rally round Atiku to get rid of this satanic people in government called APC.

Right now, Atiku can be likened MKO. He is already fulfilled financially as a man but he needs that power to fix Nigeria once and for all and he can be trusted to do it.

Markafi is too gentle, Kwankwaso will end up another northern demigod, same for others. Atiku if and when supported by others has what it takes to demolish APC and dismember the unholy alliance between thr failed desperate power seekers who have only come into power to rape the country dry.

I have never met Atiku before but I am convinced deep within me he can deliver this nation with God on his side. I believe even if he is asked by Nigerians to sign a pact with the people to vacate after one term if he is unable to fix the power problem he will do it because he can do it. It is all about the will power to confront the strongholds holding the nation down.

Take an example with Ambode, because one man said time up for him and that is it, can any one person push Atiku around except Nigerians.

Atiku is a force to p reckon with. Thr APC knows it that is why they want to do everything to stop him from emerging and they wont give up trying but they cannot if they could they would have. He is not the type of man you can treat as they did to Saraki. If they dare it a can of worms will be opened. Infact the sh1t will hit the ceiling fan. They can only just use moles to create confusion and destabilise the PDP so that Atiku does not emerge at any cost.

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Awesome01(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2018
I would have like for somebody like Okonjo Iweala gunning for the presidency from whichever party. She would have gotten my vote.

Sorry I'm not interested in APC, PDP or party name. I just pick people based on their antecedents and the much I personally know about them.

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by kolaish(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
I dey believe this man..

Atiku for president .

Please read my signature, thanks...
Don't be deceived to vote another fulani man. They are all the same. Check his soft stands on fulani killings. If Buhari or Atiku gets there again, then the killings will continue fully. The ones that we have seen before now is a reharsal compared with the ones that is coming.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by NsikakOdiong(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2018
Of a truth, Atiku is better in my opinion than the other PDP candidates in terms of experience in federal governance.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by dingbang(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2018
kolaish:
Don't be deceived to vote another fulani man. They are all the same. Check his soft stands on fulani killings. If Buhari or Atiku gets there again, then the killings will continue fully. The ones that we have seen before now is a reharsal compared with the ones that is coming.[/b]
there can never be 100percent peace in a country, but what is important is putting someone who is business oriented. Atiku is such person
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Torontoparrot(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
Yeah, that's true.

Atiku or Kwankwaso.

If PDP can get their primaries right and not split after the presidential primaries, then APC will be a gunner.

Imagine Atiku or Kwankwaso gets the ticket with the support of Tambuwal, Markafi, David Mark, Saraki, Ndigbo, Niger Delta, etc, ah, the kind beating they will give Buhari eh, Aisha will divorce him thereafter cos he may go senile after the defeat cry

Landslide victory in southeast!

Good winning in Middle belt!

Insignificant loss in traitors' den southwest!

Marginal loss in Northeast!

Marginal victory in northwest!

Landslide victory in South south!

PDPs presidential primaries and its aftermath result will determine Nigeria's next president come 2019!
keep dreaming
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by tuniski: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:

He already has 8.7million votes from just 10 states.
You will be shamed again grin
Why not 87m the poorest population of nigerians?
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by deafeyez: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2018
blackpanda:

Buhari na God?
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by kenex4ever(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2018
This is exactly what I tell my friends.

Atiku is the one candidate that can give d Dullardino a fight in the election.

Any other candidate is a gift to APC.
Re: I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku by Torontoparrot(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2018
MrPolitics:

You're the one being deceived. Buhari has been demystified. Only the core north will vote for him
i doubt your moniker if u can be writing this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations / The Delusion Of Grandeur Of Ahmadu Bello At Independence In 1960 / As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.