Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C (21620 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy / Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by EmagNig(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Reality TV star Cee-C has stated that she is single and also denied dating Leo, who was her colleague on the Big Brother Naija reality TV show.

She stated this in a recent interview with LITV.

''I am single, No, I am not dating Leo. He is my best friend'' she said

It has been widely rumored for some months now that the duo are an item, after they were spotted together at different public functions.

It was even reported in some quarters the Cee-C is a regular guest at Leo's home and she is being accepted by his family members. And recently the duo were also spotted in church giving a lot of their fans the confirmation that they could be dating.

But from what was gathered from Cee-C's latest interview and if we would go by her words, then it can be confirmed that they are not in any romantic relationship.

But trust the fans, they might find this hard to believe and will surely be looking out for more signals to connect the two of them.

In a recent interview with #LITV Hero Daniels, Ceec said she is single and not romantically tied with Leo.

While in the house, Leo was perceived to be Alex's love interest and the two of them were most of the time spotted together before the eviction of the latter, which even made Alex burst out crying.

https://lailasnews.com/im-single-and-not-dating-leo-cee-c/

lalasticlala

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2018
angry

Leo a.ka. Mr. Attachment,I hope you get the message

16 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Ladycloud(f): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2018
Romantically involved or not... E no concine us embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2018
Hoe
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by OKorowanta: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2018
I no fit dey gum girl like dis without my snake no raise hin head.
After gumming her like dis, my soldier no dey waste time to salute,it must be fed with the available and nearest tomato...

5 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Tamarapetty(f): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2018
Ok then
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2018
Fear Nigerian women, my best friend always means my lover, date them with sense cos 80 percent of them are liars

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy

4 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Whatever happened with Alex undecided
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
See how she has disappointed social media in laws

9 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Leo a.ka. Mr. Attachment,I hope you get the message

No be small Mr attachement, I hate that guy..
very fake nigga claiming gentle man.
I remember all his act vividly in the house.

This Cece gal, is a very wise gal forget it!
Forget the names people call her.
When a lot of people are against u NIGERIANS EXPECIALLY, then There is something great and unique abt u

16 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Pabloosas(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ok. Wor shu we now do abourit?
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by baliyubla: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
big gods you have been duly notified.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by DBossNG(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Na you sabi
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by folake4u(f): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
angry OK let us fry stone.
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Osasnidas(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tobi oya ova to you..
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Benekruku(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Leo messed up

He could have used this girl for money rituals when he had all the opportunity

His money and fame would have multiplied now
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Okay
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by franchasng: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
WHO IS A FEMINIST

Some great men and women all over the world have some great answers for us....enjoy below:

cheesy shocked

"feminists love dick more than food" - Socrates 1856

"Nigerian feminists are heartbroken, severally dumped ugly ladies who are revenging their rejection by men" - Chinua Achebe 1962

"The only thing a feminist wishes for everyday is a rich guy" - Barrack Obama 2006

"True feminists take AK47, M4 and head to the war front with men, they do not fight feminism on the internet" - Adolf Hitler 1946

"Nigerian women are very wise and cunning, they know that the fastest way to become popular and win the attention of successful men they had been craving for is to become sudden feminist online" - Mrs Funmilayo Kuti 1989

"The only feminists I believe in and respect are the women who joined the army to fight Nazi soldiers at Stalingrad, Polish front and Frankfurt, not the feminists fighting for relevance with their keyboards on the internet while praying for a rich husband" - Russian President Stalin 1947

"How can you be a feminist and still allow your parents to collect bride price and dowry from your husband How can you be feminist and still expect your boyfriend to have more money than you As a feminist, you need a jobless man you can spend on and show him that whatever men think they can do, you feminist can do more" - Ex Zimbabwean President Mugabe

"Being a feminist is not about cursing men, abusing your husband or dragging who is the head with your husband, it is about becoming a great woman, climbing to the peak of your career, making your own money, respecting your husband and all men in your life and being a worthy mother and woman of virtue, not by ranting on the internet with a mobile phone that was bought for you by a man" - Hillary Clinton 2014
cheesy cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

7 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Macnnoli4(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sweetest friendzone jare. Best friend goals.
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Oyindidi(f): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
That's my girlkiss

Virgin Cee-Cgrin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
at least the big Gods will now apply

5 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
The girl is too smart for leo.the only bbn girl I hated from the beginning but end up loving her because of her decency

5 Likes

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by crownson(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
we shall know soon
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Lordbooster(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
They re obviously keeping it on a lowkey

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Oyindidi(f): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
lefulefu:
at least now the big Gods will now apply
angry She no need big gods

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by oshe11: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
You get luck say U quick talk.....

Na so You for miss the ONLY man wey go like manage to Marry You while Leo get he own girl
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Waakanda: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
You're available that is cool
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
angry She no need big gods
na waoh u no want her to to buy voltron? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by DaddyNimo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmagNig:
Reality TV star Cee-C has stated that she is single and also denied dating Leo, who was her colleague on the Big Brother Naija reality TV show.

She stated this in a recent interview with LITV.

''I am single, No, I am not dating Leo. He is my best friend'' she said

It has been widely rumored for some months now that the duo are an item, after they were spotted together at different public functions.

It was even reported in some quarters the Cee-C is a regular guest at Leo's home and she is being accepted by his family members. And recently the duo were also spotted in church giving a lot of their fans the confirmation that they could be dating.

But from what was gathered from Cee-C's latest interview and if we would go by her words, then it can be confirmed that they are not in any romantic relationship.

But trust the fans, they might find this hard to believe and will surely be looking out for more signals to connect the two of them.

In a recent interview with #LITV Hero Daniels, Ceec said she is single and not romantically tied with Leo.

While in the house, Leo was perceived to be Alex's love interest and the two of them were most of the time spotted together before the eviction of the latter, which even made Alex burst out crying.

https://lailasnews.com/im-single-and-not-dating-leo-cee-c/

lalasticlala
Yoruba boys are pure demons, they know how to convince a girl they are forking to tell people they are just friends so that people won't put her on the spot light...im an associate member of the Supreme Yoruba demon order 101...ive asked a girl I was forking to do what cee c just did.
Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Newboss(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
franchasng:
WHO IS A FEMINIST

Some great men and women all over the world have some great answers for us....enjoy below:

cheesy shocked

"feminists love dick more than food" - Socrates 1856

"Nigerian feminists are heartbroken, severally dumped ugly ladies who are revenging their rejection by men" - Chinua Achebe 1962

"The only thing a feminist wishes for everyday is a rich guy" - Barrack Obama 2006

"True feminists take AK47, M4 and head to the war front with men, they do not fight feminism on the internet" - Adolf Hitler 1946

"Nigerian women are very wise and cunning, they know that the fastest way to become popular and win the attention of successful men they had been craving for is to become sudden feminist online" - Mrs Funmilayo Kuti 1989

"The only feminists I believe in and respect are the women who joined the army to fight Nazi soldiers at Stalingrad, Polish front and Frankfurt, not the feminists fighting for relevance with their keyboards on the internet while praying for a rich husband" - Russian President Stalin 1947

"How can you be a feminist and still allow your parents to collect bride price and dowry from your husband How can you be feminist and still expect your boyfriend to have more money than you As a feminist, you need a jobless man you can spend on and show him that whatever men think they can do, you feminist can do more" - Ex Zimbabwean President Mugabe

"Being a feminist is not about cursing men, abusing your husband or dragging who is the head with your husband, it is about becoming a great woman, climbing to the peak of your career, making your own money, respecting your husband and all men in your life and being a worthy mother and woman of virtue, not by ranting on the internet with a mobile phone that was bought for you by a man" - Hillary Clinton 2014
cheesy cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

False information angry

Mynd44 Rule 8 violated

Not a single one of those "quotes" is true. angry None of them said that angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
Market must be sold!
Ask Khloe, it earned her a Brand new car.
What about the unevenly bleached hoe- Mercy Aigbe? It landed her endorsement deals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words / Wande Coal Quits Mavin Records? / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Oki Welcome Baby Boy, OJIOFOR (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.