Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son (35351 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by mrajahh: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please is it Paddy in my street the guy that sang "Isi Monkey" undecided undecided
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by carammel(f): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Some people were born in wealth and still maintain it.
He should do and marry though,he is not getting younger.
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by Fisher007: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria too many nonsense pass has news now. Nairaland was a place for informative news. Now we read nonsense about people bragging and irrelevant news.

People will say hating or jealousy. But in reality we have been oppressed to the extent we praise our oppressors.

We all know this young man has done nothing apart from branding himself on is father's wealth. Which I have no problem with.

But when you start passing that as a news. It shows someone paid or put this on front-page for a reason.
Most yeyebrities like we call them too do the same. Instead of them impacting the next generation and leaving a legacy. They go about bragging and showing off.

No wonder they can't be mentor, because they have nothing too offer. Look at our so called leaders too. Nothing intellectual to offer. Apart from dancing and making noise.

The sad part is we are all quiet about this and our future generation will enter this same loop of failed state.

What am I even saying. Let me come and be going Jo.
Pssh I don't even know what am doing here.

Happy Sunday my fellow Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by Blamtom(f): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
Back then in UK He asked me to date him, I thought he was poor & I said no cos I never knew he is Mike adenuga son

Please you can come & marry me now I have changed my mind embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by Fitbillionairep: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
this is who those stupid otedla daughters for marry or marry me. not those poor dirty looking peasant riff rafts

1 Like

Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by aalangel(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nairaland, how many times will you post this?
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by winj3: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nigerians like glorifying rubbish
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by tunary(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=Benekruku post=71660128]

Your village people are still on your case
[/quote
Have you eaten today?
Na hunger make you dey binu this afternoon, pls take it easy o
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by muystoy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Too much resemblance with the father, no wonder he took all the Papa name
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by wink2015(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
onyxdiarymedia:
Ever wondered how the famous son of Mike Adenuga, Paddy Adenuga looks like?

For sometime he wasn’t on social media, but few years back, he joined Instagram and Twitter. Of course, he has thousands of followers. One would expect him to be all bogie and stuff, but his Twitter timeline is actually interactive and ‘Nigerian’ (easily relatable
to Nigerians).

His full name is Mike Agbolade Adeniyi Ishola Paddy Adenuga or Paddy Adenuga, he is a businessman and screenwriter born in London, England.

He went viral months back when he wrote on how he almost bought an oil company, the story caused mixed reactions. Some felt he was privileged , had resources most people don’t have, so he did nothing special. Others felt he was brave and made smart business choices.

Check out more cool pictures of Paddy Adenuga here... Fresh!

https://onyxdiary.com/photos-paddy-adenuga-son-of-nigerian-billionaire-mike-adenuga/

https://www.pulse.ng/news/business/10-things-you-probably-did-not-know-about-paddy-adenuga-id7913785.html

Interesting cv.
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Is he your boyfriend
Richkid97:
You forget to add he’s a G*Y
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by lukency(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
You forgot to add that he has yellow lips.
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by Tenblade: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Handsome and Intelligent young man.

It's good to know that his father's wealth did not influence him in the negative way.

I think it is a combination of proper upbringing and sheer luck for the children of the rich to turn out well.
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by babatee1985(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ladycloud:
Abeg show me who Money no fit... kiss
N'golo Kante (Chelsea fc player)

1 Like

Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by jhubril(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Fisher007:
Nigeria too many nonsense pass has news now. Nairaland was a place for informative news. Now we read nonsense about people bragging and irrelevant news.

People will say hating or jealousy. But in reality we have been oppressed to the extent we praise our oppressors.

We all know this young man has done nothing apart from branding himself on is father's wealth. Which I have no problem with.

But when you start passing that as a news. It shows someone paid or put this on front-page for a reason.
Most yeyebrities like we call them too do the same. Instead of them impacting the next generation and leaving a legacy. They go about bragging and showing off.

No wonder they can't be mentor, because they have nothing too offer. Look at our so called leaders too. Nothing intellectual to offer. Apart from dancing and making noise.

The sad part is we are all quiet about this and our future generation will enter this same loop of failed state.

What am I even saying. Let me come and be going Jo.
Pssh I don't even know what am doing here.

Happy Sunday my fellow Nairalanders.

I understand your passion. It's driven by jealousy,envy and privation.
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by CUMMAN: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ladies I have his number, send me N2m and I will forward it to you
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by wisdom4today: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Great guy.

I love his daring and entreprenuerial spirit.

See How Paddy Adenuga Almost Succeeded in Buying Chevron Oil and Gas company in Netherlands.
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by Larrey(f): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
omooba969:

I have his number, do you want it?
No,thank you
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Claireshan1:
What should I do with him?
learn from him
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Claireshan1:
What should I do with him?
learn from him
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by Tidamsel: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Photocopy of his father. Weldone Mr paddy your Dad will always be proud of you. wink
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
My Goal Is To Become A Successful Woman And Catch A Very Big Fish i Pray It(he) Doesn't Hang My Throat.
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by chrisproperty1: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
“It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.” -

GreenField Court is just a perfect investment for you to key in.

It is located 8mins drive after the La Campagne Tropicana Resort.

Title: Registered Survey & Excision in Progress
Size: 600sqm
Price: #550,000
3mths Instalment: #600,000
Promo: Buy 5Plots get 1plot free

For more Details:
Call/Whatsapp - 08058540572
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by policysamuel(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bizzysmitty:
Lucky dude.

work hard, so ur children won't say the same thing to my kids
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by konfused: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Too many inconsistencies in the story. First he went to kings college secondary school....

At what age did he attend kings college if he left Nigeria at the age of 10

He went to Texas at the age of 10, went to two different schools, MMA and Tenney School. Then the funny part is that he spent three years at MMA, how many years did he then spend at the other school to have graduated at the age of 13.

Then he started tertiary education at 13 years.

Too many inconsistencies Biko, I wonder who churns out all these stories without proof reading them.

Ike gwuru
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by Upaka(f): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Strong, passionate and a goal driven man with entrepreneurship spirit. He's doing well for himself in the business harem. More heights
Re: Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son by AlphaJazz: 1:07am On Jul 04, 2021
onyxdiarymedia:
Ever wondered how the famous son of Mike Adenuga, Paddy Adenuga looks like?

For sometime he wasn’t on social media, but few years back, he joined Instagram and Twitter. Of course, he has thousands of followers. One would expect him to be all bogie and stuff, but his Twitter timeline is actually interactive and ‘Nigerian’ (easily relatable
to Nigerians).

His full name is Mike Agbolade Adeniyi Ishola Paddy Adenuga or Paddy Adenuga, he is a businessman and screenwriter born in London, England.

He went viral months back when he wrote on how he almost bought an oil company, the story caused mixed reactions. Some felt he was privileged , had resources most people don’t have, so he did nothing special. Others felt he was brave and made smart business choices.

Check out more cool pictures of Paddy Adenuga here... Fresh!

https://onyxdiary.com/photos-paddy-adenuga-son-of-nigerian-billionaire-mike-adenuga/

https://www.pulse.ng/news/business/10-things-you-probably-did-not-know-about-paddy-adenuga-id7913785.html

A business savvy, high-end
dude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) / New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.