Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York (19311 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Calers: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
God bless you sai maigaskiya

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:
Welcome back
Long live His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by AnanseK(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
ghuzy01:
Copied:
I met Buhari and Obasanjo in New York, and I can tell you this Buhari is not and will never be Obasanjo. Buhari read his speech at the General Assembly in New York, no one heard him. No one could hear what the man was saying. The reason you could hear him and I could hear him was because what you were listening to at home was broadcast. I had to use headphones even though I was in the hall to hear him. It was shocking. I will show you the video that I captured. People were walking out or doing their things. My colleague later asked me whether Buhari could not talk. It was so different when the President of France and others were there, giving the same speech. But Obasanjo has a presence that is difficult to ignore. At a gathering yesterday, when it was his time to talk, he stole the show. First of all, he disagreed with everyone, with the entire world! He said it is always repeated that health is wealth. I completely disagree with that. Health is not wealth. But health is everything, including wealth. Obasanjo continued. There was a rich man, he said, not quoting him word for word, who was never satisfied, then he got old, and lost his health and money and power and influence could not restore it. Then he realized he had the greatest gift on earth. Health. So he said he would end where he started, that health is not wealth, but health is everything, including wealth. People applauded, some stood up. Baba may have his scandals. But Baba is not Buhari. Forget the things Femi Adesina is dishing out. How Buhari unfolded Nigerian agenda here. There was nothing like that. Buhari is an uninspiring man, who does not grip attention. His so called charisma is just a myth, seeing him face to face, there is nothing. But Baba is baba!

So what do we do with this rubbish? We should appoint Obasanjo as President again because he can shout?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by AnanseK(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
You are very much welcome back Baba. Doing Nigeria Proud where ever you go!

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by gentlegenius(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rexnegro:
welcome back sir
Did you just call him sir?
Anyway, in case you are new on Nairaland... Here, in Nairaland we call him lifeless dullard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by aliyubaka: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
The most useless pair ever. Senile president and an illitrate wife. Nigeria! What a country!.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Rexnegro(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
gentlegenius:

Did you just call him sir?
Anyway, in case you are new on Nairaland... Here, in Nairaland we can him lifeless dullard.
oga check my profile n c if am new here
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Agugbadin: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Welcome Mr President and her excellent Hajia Aisha Buhari
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by semyman: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
All the idiots that wished he never returned suicide is your portion, ameen

Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by gentlegenius(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rexnegro:

oga check my profile n c if am new here
OK... I understand that you are not new. But it is very rare to see someone calling buhari 'sir' on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by raphaeladeyele: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
welcome BABA
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by ClassiqLegend(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
U are highly welcome baba,go well
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Rexnegro(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
gentlegenius:

OK... I understand that you are not new. But it is very rare to see someone calling buhari 'sir' on Nairaland.
well bro me I don't like to follow crowd ok, I express myself the way it comes , sir came to me so I expressed it. maybe next time it might be Mr president, or Mr Buhari etc
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by Hapheex(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sai baba buhari. Sai baba 2019.
Re: Buhari Returns To Nigeria From New York by blackboy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
The daughter no return?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" / Court Sends Agbele To Kuje Prison / Okowa And Obaseki Pictured At Ibru's Burial In Delta State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.