Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (45978 Views)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / Ogun APC To Work For ADP Candidate Against Gov Amosun? / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by AllTheWayUp: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
FLASH: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode
@AkinwunmiAmbode gets Aso Rock nod to continue as @APCNigeria gubernatorial candidate in Lagos expected to dare APC National Leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Aso Rock Cabal have also refused Tinubu's request to change the Lagos state Commissioner of Police Edgal Imohimi over his closeness to Governor Ambode

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1046368045982208000

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Yambee: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin

How can the wailers be this mischievous?how can they just wake up and start giving hope to a man that has been told to prepare his hand over notes? grin

I know the wailers are wicked, but what I did not know was that they have a wicked sense of humour.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by AllTheWayUp: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Aso Rock Cabal have also refused Tinubu's request to change the Lagos state Commissioner of Police Edgal Imohimi over his closeness to Governor Ambode
The end has finally come for Tinubu
Buhari and his fellow Aso Rock Cabals have finally gotten the opportunity to deal with Tinubu and render him politically useless and inconsequential

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by WisdomFlakes: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
I don't believe the news. Even Fashola is against Ambode's reelection. Buhari support for Ambode would be too little too late. Ambode seems to have offended too many people. Anyway, Goodluck to him.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by AllTheWayUp: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
I don't believe the news. Even Fashola is against Ambode's reelection. Buhari support for Ambode would be too little too late. Ambode seems to have offended too many people. Anyway, Goodluck to him.
U are a learner on Politics
Oshiomole and most APC Governors along side the Buhari Aso Rock cabals are backing Ambode, they will cut Tinubu political influence short.
Ambode has Federal backing (Buhari Aso Rock Cabal) and other APC Governors backing
Only Aregbeshola is the Only APC Governor against Ambode Relection.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Yambee: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

Oshiomole and all APC Governors along side the Buhari cabal are backing Ambode, they will cut Tinubu political influence short

When you wake up from your slumber let me know.

24 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by truthfulparrot(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
The end has finally come for Tinubu
Buhari and his fellow Aso Rock Cabals have finally gotten the opportunity to deal with Tinubu and render him politically useless and inconsequential
What most people failed to realised is that PMB and the Cabal in the presidency are never comfortable with Tinubu and will subtulely support any moves to cut his influence by taking away Lagos from him. Tinubu is smart and he is aware that he is presently fighting the battle of his life!

The Presidency is also aware of the chess game that PDP is playing. PDP is not interested in having Ambode as their presidential candidate. They are only waiting for APC to make the mistake of not giving Ambode the return tickets so that they can come with their own joker which may likely be Otedola. Mark my words, APC will still postpone Lagos, Imo and Kano governorship primary.

These are interesting times. I have resolved not to support APC or PDP. I have lost faith in INEC and Nigerians politicians. I will sit back and enjoy the politicians destroy themselves. A new dawn will soon come!

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by baliyubla: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
The way those Abuja people are crippling the drug baron, he might just end up at AD again. Ambode really played his cards well, knowing fully well that the slave (Tinubu) can't go up against his master (Buhari).

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by WisdomFlakes: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

Oshiomole and all APC Governors along side the Buhari cabal are backing Ambode, they will cut Tinubu political influence short

I don't care about Tinubu, APC, PDP, or whatever. But it seems some of you PDP guys are more concerned about Tinubu fighting Buhari than how to win in 2019. The same wrong focus made PDP lose Ekiti and Osun. Instead of strategizing how to win you are waiting for Buhari to fight Tinubu to give you all an edge. Continue and goodluck. undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by AllTheWayUp: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
truthfulparrot:
What most people failed to realised is that PMB and the Cabal in the presidency are never comfortable with Tinubu and will subtulely support any moves to cut his influence by taking away Lagos from him. Tinubu is smart and he is aware that he is presently fighting the battle of his life!

Bros don't mind those clowns who know nothing about politics.
Tinubu will start the struggle for his political survival from this week
Oshiomole tacticallly postponed only Lagos and IMO APC governship primaries because the APC leadership were not comfortable with the candidate okorocha and Tinubu want to impose as APC governorship candidates in those respective states

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Omeokachie: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
BMCs are in great pains!

How could this be happening to their Lord and saviour the almighty Jagaban? grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Firefire(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Buhary should please be fast and complete the destruction of all the professional looters calling themselves leaders, including himself.

1. Tiefnubu
2. Bukola Saraki

Among others...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary should please be fast and complete the destruction of all the professional looters calling themselves leaders, including himself.

I just bought one bottle of life to celebrate this sweet news, you still they Kano??

6 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Airforce01(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Anything to render tinubu politically irrelevant is highly welcomed.

28 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by reuben79: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
d end of tinubu politices is very near in southwest......

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Firefire(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I just bought one bottle of life to celebrate this sweet news, you still they Kano??

Left that location long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Lilimax(f): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Abeg when is Ambode giving the World Press Conference cos I dey smell rat in all the political brouhaha :I

5 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Godjone(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
foolish Tinubu. That is his end as far as partisan politics is concerned. we must see the end of this criminal politically next year

Buhari teaching jagaban lessons since 1880

20 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Lilimax(f): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
They want to use Ambode drama to score cheap political point for the presidency who has nothing to offer embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Bimpe29: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lagos is boiling politically. I stand with justice and fairness.

6 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by modik(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode or APC's self distruct!

5 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by sanpipita(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
truthfulparrot:

The Presidency is also aware of the chess game that PDP is playing. PDP is not interested in having Ambode as their presidential candidate. They are only waiting for APC to make the mistake of not giving Ambode the return tickets so that they can come with their own joker which may likely be Otedola. Mark my words, APC will still postpone Lagos, Imo and Kano governorship primary.

These are interesting times. I have resolved not to support APC or PDP. I have lost faith in INEC and Nigerians politicians. I will sit back and enjoy the politicians destroy themselves. A new dawn will soon come!

That's why Tinubu fought hard for osun, if he loses to ambode and had lost osun, he will have no governor under his control, he is in a battle of his political life

7 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by modik(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bimpe29:
Lagos is boiling politically. I stand with justice and fairness.

Justice is giving Aregbe the non performer, 2nd term and denying Ambode, a performing governor 2nd term?

Cc
Deomelo

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by AllTheWayUp: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
modik:

Justice is giving Aregbe the non performer, 2nd term and denying Ambode, a performing governor 2nd term?

Cc
Deomelo
True talk brother

8 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by statusquoante: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hahaha
Benekruku, Deomelo, passingshot, Madridguy, AlhajiChinyere, Airforce1 and co zombies, come and lament here... grin

E d'akan mo

E ti te. Eyin ati Jagaban yin.

Tinubu is politically finished... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Racoon(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
shocked shocked So It's now the presidency versus Tinubu? It gonna be interesting how this pans out.Why Tinubu will even oppose a performer like Ambode but comfortable with the president/Osun goverment is a wonder to behold.

24 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by fallout87: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
I am loving this.

By the time Buhari is done with Tinubu every one of you will regreat ever supporting your sai baba.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by modik(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

True talk brother

Our PVCs are ready in my area.

Ambode or APC's self distruct

20 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by statusquoante: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Airforce01:
Anything to render tinubu politically irrelevant is highly welcomed.

You've changed mouth so fast

8 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by KingKingKing: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Buhari can do nothing to tinubu!
Ambode will so lose the primaries tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by statusquoante: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
fallout87:
I am loving this.

By the time Buhari is done with Tinubu every one of you will regreat ever supporting your sai baba.

Abi o
Buhari can't wait to destroy Tinubu politically... grin

When Saraki made his meeting with Tinubu public, were people thinking Buhari will not respond?

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice by Edu3Again: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dem wan put muslim back in power comot the only Christian to rule the state

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano / Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri / Youths Collapse Canopy At Isiaka Adeleke's Burial In Osun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.