Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference (2563 Views)

Breaking: Can Tinubu Address His Supporters Urgently So No one Commits Suicide? / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Secret Conversation Between Tinubu & Sanwo-olu About Lekki / Babajide Sanwo-olu About To Give 2b For The Abule Ado Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by sosanova: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jide Sanwo-olu is about addressing the press from bordillion drive ikoyi after Ambode called him mentally unstable to govern Lagos State

The Roforofo fight has started

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by sosanova: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin grin grin
Patiently waiting for the table Sanwo-olu too want to shake

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by sosanova: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sanwo-olu a.k.a fake man
Wears Fake Nigeria jersey
Spends fake dollars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by SimplePlan34: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
This would be d best news for ambode as it would be seen as 2 children, but d guy for reveal ambode yansh oo
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Celcius: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
APC playing with votes.
Aso Rock has seen Tinubu’s hand in Osun, APC HQ can never allow Tinubu to try jack, especially now that the case has degenerated to something so dicey.
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by gaby(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Ajibel(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
The person I want to hear from actually is Fashola.

I just want to hear what he has to say concerning all that is going on.
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by danemenike: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Booked
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by fergie001: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode announces from Alausa
Sanwo-Olu from Bourdillion...hmmmm

This is good news for Lagosians because we are knowing certain things which we suspected earlier...
Some paid individuals were oozing rough air that Ambode has lost it by going for the jugular..what will they now say with Jide's own now? Hypocrisy exhibit A..
One thing I know is that most Lagosians know the side they will be on ...You congratulate a man months ago,that he is the best and turn back for reasons that are asinine to democratic principles to villify that same person....what manner of doublespeak is this?
Thank God say na tomorrow.....e no far...
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by tesppidd: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
I need a trailer of popcorn for 2 events this week.

1.PDP presidential primaries.

2.Lagos APC governorship primaries.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by hisgrace090: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olu is going nowhere!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by BabaO2: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode, you forgot why Fashola sacked you etc..? Ambode, you don't have half of intelligence of sanwoolu and team, they will finish you so tey, Buhari go hate you, and that easily means no ministerial position for u be that. You too crude, I don talk am..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by dafemnet: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
I say the end of Tinubu's reign is near.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by hucienda: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
abeg where the popcorn and Pepsi?

They should keep airing their obvious dirty laundry to the public.

The up-side in all this, is that Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is showing himself to be a man. Win or lose, history will remember that at least he gave it his shot without bowing out like a wimp. That is how President 'Teddy' Roosevelt spoke about such courage in one of his most famous speeches.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Realdeals(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Irrespective of their outcome, I'll prefer to vote a Jimmy Agbaje in 2019
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shake the table
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by BankeSmalls(f): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
They should search him for coke in his pockets
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by jidamsel43(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sanwo our man
Ambode has lost it totally . His advisers should be sacked because his so called press conference was just a vituperation against Sanwo Olu.
I wish him best of luck in all his endeavours as we voters card caring Lagosians bid him farewell
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ajibel:

You don’t know Fashola . Lmao .
He won’t say jackshit to the public
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Maxymilliano(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Season of Political mud-raking and mudslinging ...
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by luvinhubby(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Table shaking taken to next level in Lagos, waiting for who will fall first.

grin
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by sosanova: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Djfjf
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by sosanova: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Eoekcvj
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sanwo-Olu, you are shall out of the race!

A coke headed and mental unstable man cannot lead Lagos

As it is, it's already a difficult task for those healthy

I don talk my own!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Which station is going to display it?
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by ozo13(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
The table he is about to shake go fall plenty people oo
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Ajibel(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

You don’t know Fashola . Lmao .
He won’t say jackshit to the public

Lol even if it is going to be through proxy. I know he isn't the type to talk except it concerns him directly but you know, I'd have expected some kind of undisclosed sources said so, so and so.. You understand my point sir smiley
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ajibel:

What do you want one of the best governor Lagos has ever produced to say

Na work that one know! He hardly play dirty politics

I knew that a day like this will come

If Tinubu get shame self, he won't ask Fashola for help!

Fashola does not play with the pigs in the mud wink

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by nzeobi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
we Igbos just the observe
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Johnnyessence(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jide sanwo Olu is no where to be found, they just want to test Ambode popularity.
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Saheed9: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
tesppidd:
I need a trailer of popcorn for 2 events this week.

1.PDP presidential primaries.

2.Lagos APC governorship primaries.
I dey come
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Ajibel(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

What do you want one of the best governor Lagos has ever produced to say

Na work that one know! He hardly play dirty politics

I knew that a day like this will come

If Tinubu get shame self, he won't ask Fashola for help!

Fashola does not play with the pigs in the mud wink

Your last statement reminds me of Fashola's open letter when Ambode also tried to drag him in the mud.

As for Ambode, "You can put a pig in a parlour but cannot put a parlour in a pig. Someone who made Lagos dirty will throw dirt at anyone."

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Blast Gbajabiamila For Sharing N300 And One "Congo" Of Rice As Relief / Maersk Refutes Claims That Onitsha Inland Port Is Fully Operational / Obi Supporters Stole Picture Of Hope Uzodinma Rally For Peter Obi's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.