Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference (2577 Views)

Breaking: Can Tinubu Address His Supporters Urgently So No one Commits Suicide? / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Secret Conversation Between Tinubu & Sanwo-olu About Lekki / Babajide Sanwo-olu About To Give 2b For The Abule Ado Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by bigtt76(f): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
#InterestingTimes Ahead grin

sosanova:
Jide Sanwo-olu is about addressing the press from bordillion drive ikoyi after Ambode called him mentally unstable to govern Lagos State

The Roforofo fight has started
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Omeokachie: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
Don't you just love the con artists and Yaba left peeps? cheesy
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by bigtt76(f): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
Buahahahaha

sosanova:
Sanwo-olu a.k.a fake man
Wears Fake Nigeria jersey
Spends fake dollars
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by modik(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
fergie001:
Ambode announces from Alausa
Sanwo-Olu from Bourdillion...hmmmm

This is good news for Lagosians because we are knowing certain things which we suspected earlier...
Some paid individuals were oozing rough air that Ambode has lost it by going for the jugular..what will they now say with Jide's own now? Hypocrisy exhibit A..
One thing I know is that most Lagosians know the side they will be on ...You congratulate a man months ago,that he is the best and turn back for reasons that are asinine to democratic principles to villify that same person....what manner of doublespeak is this?
Thank God say na tomorrow.....e no far...

APCheat =Double standard

One: For Aregbe

Another:*For Ambo

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by statusquoante: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hahaha
What does the coke head have to say?
First cut is the deepest... grin
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by kunle75(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ajibel:
The person I want to hear from actually is Fashola.

I just want to hear what he has to say concerning all that is going on.

Its too early but i know it will or may get to that but not sure it be this early.
All fingers crossed but e dey swit me die
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ajibel:

Lol even if it is going to be through proxy. I know he isn't the type to talk except it concerns him directly but you know, I'd have expected some kind of undisclosed sources said so, so and so.. You understand my point sir smiley
Yes, I completely do
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Following
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Naychuzzy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
BabaO2:
Ambode, you forgot why Fashola sacked you etc..? Ambode, you don't have half of intelligence of sanwoolu and team, they will finish you so tey, Buhari go hate you, and that easily means no ministerial position for u be that. You too crude, I don talk am..

Mtchewwwwwww.. Trash Talk
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Omololu001: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
fergie001:
Ambode announces from Alausa
Sanwo-Olu from Bourdillion...hmmmm

This is good news for Lagosians because we are knowing certain things which we suspected earlier...
Some paid individuals were oozing rough air that Ambode has lost it by going for the jugular..what will they now say with Jide's own now? Hypocrisy exhibit A..
One thing I know is that most Lagosians know the side they will be on ...You congratulate a man months ago,that he is the best and turn back for reasons that are asinine to democratic principles to villify that same person....what manner of doublespeak is this?
Thank God say na tomorrow.....e no far...
not every lagosians were congratulating him.
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by fergie001: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omololu001:
not every lagosians were congratulating him.
Tinubu's dear wife congratulated him
All the house of representatives led by gbaja did...
All the ward chairmen did...
LGA chairmen did.....

A few months ago...

I didn't too...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by mistyMen: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
tesppidd:
I need a trailer of popcorn for 2 events this week.

1.PDP presidential primaries.

2.Lagos APC governorship primaries.
Lol.....that is ehn
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by mistyMen: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
BabaO2:
Ambode, you forgot why Fashola sacked you etc..? Ambode, you don't have half of intelligence of sanwoolu and team, they will finish you so tey, Buhari go hate you, and that easily means no ministerial position for u be that. You too crude, I don talk am..
what about Tinubu atrocities Ambo go open mouth too.
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by ollyruffy: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Who is interested in what a crack head has to say.
Re: Sanwo-olu About To Address His Own Press Conference by Racoon(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Humn! Politics is truly dirty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wailing Wailers Collection / Baba Ijebu Unite His Son, Adebutu With Ogun State Elected Governor, Dapo Abiodun / BREAKING: President Buhari To Scrap WAEC In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.