Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Want Baba Obasanjo To Write OPEN LETTER To Tinubu & Reset His Brain. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Baba Obasanjo To Write OPEN LETTER To Tinubu & Reset His Brain. (312 Views)

Was Baba Obasanjo Was Right When He Said This About FFK? / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Baba Obasanjo To Write OPEN LETTER To Tinubu & Reset His Brain. by BabaRamota1980: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
The voice of the customer is the actionable item for any corporation to survive.

Ambode's customer is the people of Lagos State.

The people are speaking out loud that they are happy with Ambode but Tinubu is dismissing their feedback and talking about party policy.

Tinubu wants to upset his customers.

Baba should reset Tinubu brain with a candid open letter.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Proposes #24,000 As New National Minimum Wage. / APGA - Bianca Ojukwu & Peter Obi / FG To Borrow $2.8bn With Eurobond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.